Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Don't Starve! (Survival RP, Take Two)
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Don't Starve! (Survival RP, Take Two) [CLOSED]
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#151 Posted: 02:36:44 15/12/2014
OOC: Oh, okay. I'm just that stupid, haha.
"Hopefully on our way back," Chico said, picking up his snake. "Are you ready to go?"
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#152 Posted: 02:49:04 15/12/2014
OoC: She's on my original post! :3 Thanks!

Dark Pit decided now might be a good time to check on things as soon as he heard a knocking sound against the tree. Narrowing his eyes, he slipped out and noticed a creature trying to take down his tree. The only reason he didn't attack it on sight was because he could tell, from the little bit of light visible from the camp, that it was a member of the group from earlier. So he dropped down from his tree silently and landed on the ground. In the same moment he picked it up and said, "Hey. I'd prefer it if you'd cut it out."
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#153 Posted: 03:05:42 15/12/2014
"Yeah Chico" Virtu said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#154 Posted: 02:33:35 18/12/2014 | Topic Creator
In the murky blackness of the night, Foxtail sat down on his haunches, keeping a vigilant eye out for any threats. Though it was relatively calm, he had the nagging paranoia that something was out there, something beyond the comprehension of any of the beings there. After he had pulled the stunt of conquering the demon that was responsible for the powers imbued within his veins, he had little to fear, but in uncharted territory, as helpless as he once was, he was on edge. Oh, how he hoped he'd live to see his warm, welcoming home in the jungle again...

He put another log on the fire. Steady, Foxtail. You only have to wait until sunrise. The night was relatively short in the colorful, peaceful season of autumn, but with winter around the corner, that was definitely subject to change...
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#155 Posted: 03:27:13 18/12/2014
Chico and Virtu arrived.
---
#156 Posted: 05:23:23 18/12/2014
"Hey sis, what did you find?" Ki asked

"Only a snake" Virtu said

I walked over to Foxtail "How are you holding up buddy?" I asked
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#157 Posted: 21:28:11 19/12/2014
All of Teslo's instincts told him to attack whoever was grabbing him, but he stayed calm and tried not to release an electrical shock. "Oh, this tree is your home?" he asked. "Kind of hard to tell if you look up there." He started sparking with electricity. "Oh, and you might want to let me go becauzzze I can shock myself occasionally."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#158 Posted: 00:38:26 21/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"I'm alright" Foxtail lied. He didn't want to worry Austin with his superstitions.
---
#159 Posted: 21:53:55 21/12/2014
Dark Pit smirked. If it was hard to tell there was anything up there, did that mean he was doing a good job? He let the little Mixel go and straightened up. "Yeah, I'm livin' up there. There are plenty more trees around, if you need wood that badly." The sparks that bounced around the creature lit him up even more, and Dark Pit noticed he seemed somewhat metallic and yellow. This was further proof that the creature was part of the group, not a woodland animal.
---
#160 Posted: 00:23:28 22/12/2014
"That's good" I said "We'll make it home and you will see Lotus again buddy"

Virtu walked over to the sparks and saw Dark Pit "Hi Dark, hey Teslo" She said
---
#161 Posted: 01:13:43 22/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtail smiled up at Austin. His reassurance provided some comfort, and did put him at ease a bit. He couldn't imagine how difficult this would be alone; he had heard the stories of people going mad from isolation, and they were almost never pretty. But thankfully, as long as they stuck together, that wouldn't be much of a concern.

And at last, in the final hours of the night, the sun rose high above the canopy as dawn broke in, shedding its golden rays upon the land and banishing the darkness away. The young fennec gave a relieved sigh. That wasn't so bad!
---
#162 Posted: 03:33:26 22/12/2014
Teslo nodded. "Thanks, and zzzorry for disturbing you."

"I've never had a more sleepless night in my whole life," Skyward complained. "Someone better put me on the next train home."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#163 Posted: 03:37:59 22/12/2014
"Same here" Ki said

"Maybe the Science Machine might help us get out of this hole" I said
---
#164 Posted: 02:27:09 24/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Foxtail nodded. Maybe Austin was right. Even though it was just an arrangement of rocks and logs, the Science Machine did have its anomalies. Perhaps it could help? Intrigued to test its capabilities, Foxtail threw a lever on the side and the belt wheels adjacent to it spun with power. Foxtail shut his eyes in thought. Let's see... I could weave some of this grass into a rope like this... he thought, performing that very action. ...And if I use that to tie a piece of flint to the end of this stick here, I could make a spear! And before he knew it, a handmade hunting spear laid in his paws. The fox looked at the machine in amazement, then back at his weapon. It actually works! Who would've guessed? Thrilled with his accomplishment, he looked at his spear with nostalgia. Oh, how it brought him back, back to the days before he found his revolver, back to when he and Treetop had first met, back to before he had his powers and his tale had taken flight...
---
#165 Posted: 02:33:04 26/12/2014
"Yup." Dark Pit casually waved to the yellow creature before realizing he could see him in full. A glance to the sky confirmed it- night was over, and morning had begun. Dark Pit turned around and dashed into the woods, his mind whirling with the thought of survival.

OoC: Um…
Name: Shadmé
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/...my-FC-467906343
Strengths: Peacekeeper (loyal), skilled in combat, agile
Weaknesses: Is very sensitive, not much knowledge of surviving in the wilderness, cannot fly
Special Weapons: Asi̱mí Bow (silver metal bow with a red center, shoots arrows of light and can be split in two for melee), Hedgehog Claws (blades that go over a user's knuckles and excell in melee, sort of like the Wolverine's- this variant sports thin metal blades that fire shots that are tiny and weak, but travel and charge quickly over a long distance)
---
#166 Posted: 03:45:05 26/12/2014
((Did you get my message Shadmé?))

"Great job Foxtail!" I said as Ki clapped

Virtu followed Dark Pit "Let me help you Dark" She said
---
#167 Posted: 05:45:08 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
[Accepted Shadme. Because I'm really tired, I'll write more tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.]
---
#168 Posted: 17:58:41 26/12/2014
"So, what's the spear for?" Skyward asked.
---
#169 Posted: 18:26:21 26/12/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, it's for protection, of course!" Foxtail replied to the sky blue dragon. "Any monster tries to get me, and I'll stick him with the pointy end!"

He nodded at Austin and Ki. Things were starting to get interesting. Wanting to make up for lost time, he made the issue to spread out and explore, but not before crafting a backpack out of grass and sticks; there was only so much his nonexistent pockets could carry.

The fox was a little irritated that Dark Pit had abandoned them, but he shrugged it off. If anything happened to him, it was on his hands. Plus, he had Virtu trailing after him, and Foxtail made the hunch that she'd keep a wary eye on him- whether he liked it or not.
---
#170 Posted: 00:59:21 28/12/2014
((Skyward is more of a blue-gray, with a yellow belly and wings))

Skyward nodded. "I thought we decided that there wasn't anything, but that's still a good idea."
---
#171 Posted: 04:03:07 28/12/2014
"So, what are we looking for?" Ki asked
---
#172 Posted: 04:31:16 28/12/2014 | Topic Creator
[Gotcha]

Foxtail made a mental checklist of everything they'd need to find, relaying it to the group as they cropped up in his head. Obviously, food was of utmost importance, and they would need materials to establish a base camp. The impending, foreboding winter was another concern, so they might as well prepare while they had the time. He doubted that a way out of this world would make itself apparent after only a short few days here, so escape was a lesser priority for the time being.

They would need to be able to defend themselves against the ravenous creatures that potentially roamed this realm. Aggressive wildlife aside, Foxtail could sense a sort of supernatural presence. Something was watching them from the shadows. He could feel it in his bones. And despite having struck down many a demon in his spare time, most of them were hinged on his now absent bio-powers. What was he to do? Would he be able to stop them should they threaten he or his group's lives?

He hid his paranoia from the others; the young fox didn't want their concerns impeding their progress. "Alright," he concluded, looking over his entourage. "So, that should be it! Let the expedition begin!" He warned the various creatures to be careful and not to press their luck against the wild. "Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for any clues on this Maxwell character" he added. He had a hunch that this mysterious fellow may have all the answers they needed.
---
#173 Posted: 15:44:22 28/12/2014
Chico yawned. He hadn't slept yet. He decided he need to rest to keep his strength up.
---
#174 Posted: 16:15:46 28/12/2014
"I'll stay here with Chico and Jenny" I said

"I'll go with you Foxtail" Ki said

((We still need someone to take Jenny since her original owner left the RP))
---
#175 Posted: 04:22:25 29/12/2014
"Shh," Dark Pit hissed to the anthro fox behind him. His maroon gaze shifted warily around the encompassing area. He couldn't help but feel like there was something around here. If it was an animal, he'd need it for resources. And if he and the gray fox had scared it away, he'd be majorly annoyed.
"Stay," he whispered to her, not wanting to deal with it. He moved towards the bushes and poked his head in.
"Gah!" Claws swiped at his face before the thing in front of him took off. Dark Pit growled and jumped through the vegetation after it. Thankfully, those claws had barely missed his face-
Wait. Metal claws? Those were usually not natural. What had he gotten himself into?
He lifted his head to track the shadow through the woods. It was a relatively easy chase, as his target was taking an awkward way throughout the woods. He caught up to the…rather humanoid creature and tackled it over.
It rolled, and the shock of who he'd found made him scramble up immediately. "Shadmé?"
"Dark Pit?" She swallowed, trying to catch her breath. "That was you? I'm so sorry!"
He shook his head and offered her a hand. "It's fine." She shook her head, motioning to the Hedgehog Claws adorned to her knuckles, and got up herself. "What're you doing here?"
"Beats me." The dark angel shrugged. "I'm guessing you're the same?"
Shadmé nodded. "Any plans?"
"I have a small base set up," he explained. "We'd have to upgrade it, if you wanted to live with me. Or…" he grimaced, "there's another group. A bigger one. You could set up there, and act as a messenger between them and me. I'm striking out on my own."
Shadmé's brown eyes glowed sympathetically. "You don't have to!"
"I know what I'm doing," he stated firmly. "Now, let's go."
---
#176 Posted: 04:51:42 29/12/2014 | Topic Creator
[Uh, Shadme, I already accepted Shadme before and said you could write in the first person for her... not sure why you made a second chart...]
[Guess I'll take Jenny if nobody else wants her.]
[Also, short post warning, too tired to write much now.]

Foxtail nodded at Kigali. If there was anyone else he'd want to tag along, it'd probably be a fellow fox like him. But really, a group of two seemed a bit small... surely it would be more lucrative if they formed a trio. His deep blue gaze drifted around, searching for any more volunteers.
---
#177 Posted: 04:56:10 29/12/2014
Virtu walked over "Dark, what hap... Shadmé? Is that you?" She asked
---
#178 Posted: 19:34:07 29/12/2014
OoC: I didn't see you accept her, that's why. smilie And that little tidbit was from Dark Pit's third-person point of view.
Also, EyeBrawler, Shadmé and Virtu wouldn't know each other!

"Fine, but let me- who's that." I stopped short of my sentence as a fox, standing on two legs, emerged from the shadows. I had thought Dark Pit struck out on his own. Who was this?
"Virtu, or something. She keeps following me." He folded his arms and frowned impatiently.
---
#179 Posted: 21:55:20 29/12/2014
((I thought she would because of our PMs and other RPs, like with Foxtail))

"I'm Virtu, and I just want to make sure Dark Pit wouldn't get hurt, but I guess he hates me" Virtu said to Shadmé
---
#180 Posted: 00:23:07 30/12/2014
Chico was asleep in minutes.
---
#181 Posted: 04:17:09 30/12/2014 | Topic Creator
[So I guess Shadme and Foxtail wouldn't know each other by that logic. Well, shoot, I had a plan hinged on the fact that Foxtail did know her. Oh well.]
[Alright, so if nobody objects to it, I'm taking Jenny.]

The teenage robot half-smiled at Austin's volunteer to stay with her. She had tried analyzing her peers' backgrounds to evaluate their trustworthiness beforehand, but the servers came up a bit fuzzy due to a lack of connection in this... place. But this Austin boy seemed kind and compassionate enough, and who knows? Maybe they'd hit it off.
---
#182 Posted: 04:20:50 30/12/2014
I sat next to Jenny "So, how are you holding up?" I asked

"Come on Foxtail, lets go find supplies" Ki said
---
#183 Posted: 15:05:18 30/12/2014
"So, Foxtail, is there anything I can do?" Skyward asked.

Teslo walked around, looking for another suitable tree. He found none, so he started collecting twigs from the ground.
---
#184 Posted: 02:21:59 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
"Scout out to the north, see if you can find anything interesting, then report back here later" Foxtail told Skyward, then nodded at Ki and started strolling ahead.

"I'm alright for now," Jenny replied. "I just hope it doesn't rain soon..." Being a robot, obviously rain would be hazardous for her, and what was worse, many of her inner workings seemed to be malfunctioning, to the point where only the most basic of tools were readily available to her. But she brushed those worries aside for now, and focused on Austin. "So, Austin, tell me a little bit about yourself."
---
#185 Posted: 03:01:15 01/01/2015
"I'll find a way to protect you if it does" I said with a smile "I'm nobody special really, I'm good with technology and I'm friendly, but I think that's a weakness sometimes"

Ki followed Foxtail "I was thinking, since you're with my half-sister, that makes you my brother-in-law" He said with a smile
---
#186 Posted: 03:13:00 01/01/2015
Chico was now awake. He couldn't sleep. As always, he could just sense danger in this strange place.
---
#187 Posted: 06:15:15 01/01/2015
OoC: I just took a guess on how the rules go! If you want, we don't have to. I'm trying to think of RPs where our characters have met, for both EB and Skyhunter. Only one I can think of for Sky is the Darkness Army, and that's probably not the best choice. smilie For EB, they've never run into each other in RPs, to my knowledge!

"I'm fine," Dark Pit huffed. I winced. Ouch. Dark Pit was independent, and did not like people he'd just met trying to snuggle up to him. I recalled my first meeting with the dark angel- he'd constantly snap at me, and after trying to get me to 'face my fear,' we'd stopped speaking to each other for a few days.
"Go back to camp," I advised Virtu. "We'll be fine here. You probably have...er, friends or family to take care of."
---
#188 Posted: 06:28:53 01/01/2015
"My brother can take care of himself, and Austin will be fine, I just wanted to help Dark Pit, and I'm going to help both of you now that you're here Shadmé" Virtu said with a smile
---
#189 Posted: 17:52:59 01/01/2015
"I don't need your help!" Dark Pit snapped. I sighed, positioning myself between the two. I had no clue why Virtu was so interested in Dark Pit, but her advice might be useful. "Alright, calm down! Dark Pit, listen to me. If you go down that path-" I pointed "-and look into the tree on your left, there will be a hollow with my Asi̱mí Bow. Can you grab that for me?" Dark Pit glared at me a second longer before leaving. I scratched my head, but turned to the anthro fox. "There. Now we can chat a bit. Do you know what's going on, here?"
---
#190 Posted: 18:15:30 01/01/2015
"Not really, my brother Ki and our friend Austin woke up with me in the forest yesterday, and then I saw Dark Pit and I... I kinda like him" Virtu said as she looked at the ground
---
#191 Posted: 18:18:41 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
[@Shadme That's what I was thinking of smilie Then again, it was technically me taking on his form and not really Foxtail himself.]
[So, yeah, let's go with the assumption that they don't know each other.]

"It kinda does, doesn't it?" Foxtail grinned up at Ki.
---
#192 Posted: 18:28:09 01/01/2015
OoC: Aaargh, true! I swear, all the RPs they've met are one of us taking on the form of our OC. smilie

I nodded slowly at her first words, then froze at the last. No. She can't be in love with Dark Pit. He's mine!
I forced my possessive self down in favor of a logical sense. All of their talking has been him yelling at her. Besides, they don't know each other. I've known Dark Pit for 25 years. Maybe she's mistaken.
So I skirted around the subject instead, uncomfortably. "That's great. But don't worry about Dark Pit- I know him better than anyone." I gave Virtu a firm look, then brightened up. "Woke up in the forest, you say? Same here. That's way too coincidental. Do you think…we were brought here, somehow?"
---
#193 Posted: 18:57:09 01/01/2015
"I have no idea" Virtu said

Ki hugged Foxtail "I'll just call you brother from now on" He said

((Don't forget about Jenny Sky))
---
#194 Posted: 19:05:48 01/01/2015
I sighed, annoyed that she made no effort to think about the situation. "Alright. Um, so what have you guys put together so far? Do you think we'll be trapped here for a while?"
---
#195 Posted: 19:30:15 01/01/2015
"Just someone named Maxwell, that's all we've got to go on" Virtu said "Can you tell me more about Dark Pit?" She asked with a slight blush
---
#196 Posted: 19:32:44 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Jenny laid a metal hand on Austin's. "Friendliness isn't a weakness, Austin. It's a good trait to have, and it's part of what makes you you."

"Fine with me," Foxtail said. Even though he already had a brother- a ghost brother, but still a brother nevertheless -it was cool to have another sibling to watch out for him.

[Say, before we go too far on, how much do any of you know about Don't Starve's lore?]
---
#197 Posted: 20:04:10 01/01/2015
OoC: Sorry, but I have no idea. smilie Should I go and do some research quick?

"Maxwell?" An echo of the name entered my mind, then swirled away. Had I heard that before?
"Oh. Dark Pit?" I shook myself out of my thoughts. "He's actually a physical manifestation of the dark side of another friend of mine, Pit. That makes him darker, personality and appearance-wise. However, there was an issue in his creation, in which he isn't an evil creature. He considers himself unaligned with anyone, and refuses to get close to anyone immediately as a result. Which is why you can't approach him like you're doing. It annoys him." I stared off into the trees, wondering if the dark angel would return soon.
---
#198 Posted: 20:10:39 01/01/2015
OOC: I don't even know the Don't Starve game >.< (that is what it is right??)
---
#199 Posted: 20:21:38 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
[@jennacat Yeah, that's what it is.]
[@Shadme You can if you want, but I'll slowly be unraveling the game's story as we go. Also, it would be best if you didn't know the ending, I'd like for it to be a surprise. smilie]
---
#200 Posted: 20:22:31 01/01/2015
OoC: Mm, I see. Anything imperative I should look up/know?
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me