Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Preview of my Alternate Storyline for DotD
Page 1 of 1
Preview of my Alternate Storyline for DotD [CLOSED]
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#1 Posted: 16:40:36 15/11/2008 | Topic Creator
This is just a preview of what I am working on in the DotD forum. It's a rough draft of the ending (well, part of it). Yes, it does need some work, but tell me what you think of it so far.

...Spyro and Cynder walk up to the doors that lead to Malefor's lair. "Are you ready for this, Cynder?" asked Spyro. "Yes, let us end this for good!" Cynder replied. Spyro smiled, and walked through the giant doors, Cynder right next to him. They look up, and there he is! Malefor, standing at the other end of the room, as if he was expecting them. "Well well well, what have we here? The famous purple dragon they call Spyro. Ahh, I have waited for this day ever since I got word of your birth. You have proven much dedication to stopping me, yet you failed to realize you have been helping me, with the help of your so-called 'friend'..." Malefor said, but he was interupted by Spyro, "NO!! She was freed from your control at Convexity! You used her to do your dirty work because you were too lazy to do it yourself!"

"See, now THIS is where you and I are different. You seem to think that just because you defeated her once, that I just lost complete control over her. I never lost control over Cynder, and she has been using you this whole time to lure you here!" Malefor told Spyro, in a most bitter attitude. Then Cynder burst out, "NO! It's not true! Spyro, don't listen to ANYTHING he says! I am not like I used to be!"

"Ohh, once again, false statements. Perhaps you need a little reminder, Cynder. Muahahahahaha..." At that, Malefor put a spell on Cynder, causing her to rise up, and become entangled in Darkness. "CYNDER!!!!!!!" Spyro yelled, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?!" Cynder had become "Dark Cynder," and Malefor was controlling her emotions. She approched Spyro, and sliced at him with her sharp, steel tail. Spyro blocked the swipe with his wing. "Fight back!" Dark Cynder yelled, and swiped again, "Why won't you fight back?"

"Because you have left me nothing to fight for." Spyro was heartbroken, Cynder... his closest friend in these dark times, had turned on him. He had no will to live anymore. As soon as he was going to give up, something happened. Cynder battled the evil inside of her, and overcame the Darkness. She was back to normal.

"You will always have something to fight for, Spyro." She told him in a caring voice. She then gave him a quick hug, then turned to face Malefor.

"So be it then. Your pathetic dragon race is about to be destroyed forever, and you shall be the first. But before we get to that, you deserve to know the truth, so please, sit." He cast another spell that weakened Spyro and Cynder so much, they could not stand any longer, so they did as Malefor told. "So, you probably already know the prophecy of the purple dragon. Well, when the first purple dragon was born, me, I was a god-like figure to the dragons. I was treated so well, they wanted to worship the ground I walked on. I did not like this at all, so I, instead, went off to learn the arts of elemental combat. I was taught the ancient ways of combat, and how to harness the four elements. But, I began to consume more knowledge than ever thought possible. I learned to harness elements not known to be possible to harness. My powers grew stronger and stronger every day. The guardians began to worry, and most of all, became afriad of me. They banished me, saying I have learned too much for a dragon. I was shocked, I had no idea why I was all of a sudden being treated like crap. I blamed myself, thinking I had screwed up majorly. I was going to end my miserable life, when it happened..."

"What happened?" Spyro asked.

"Yeah, what DID happened?" Asked Cynder.

"You want to know what happened? Okay then, I shall continue..."

Like I said, just a really rough version of it. The final story won't follow DotD as much.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me