Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro´s elements... [CLOSED]
DRAGONxNOGARD Green Sparx Gems: 244
#1 Posted: 14:44:45 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I know his primary element is FIRE but secondary is more ICE or LIGHTNING?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MMORPGxDRAGONMANxCZ
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:49:37 08/11/2014 by DRAGONxNOGARD
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10050
#2 Posted: 14:57:44 08/11/2014
Depends in the game. Could be just fire, could be with 3 more, could be with just fire and Ice, could be all of them but he focuses on just one for the sake of simplicity.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 14:59:13 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Depends in the game. Could be just fire, could be with 3 more, could be with just fire and Ice, could be all of them but he focuses on just one for the sake of simplicity.

All games Spyro ussing fire?
---
#4 Posted: 15:22:36 08/11/2014
In the games he has at least one elemental breath, yes.
---
#5 Posted: 15:47:37 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
In the games he has at least one elemental breath, yes.

Ok ty.
---
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#6 Posted: 01:19:56 09/11/2014
Hmm, this is a hard question. I never thought about it before.

In Ripto's Rage and Year of the dragon, he is not able to use Lightning at all, but can use Ice temporarily with the help of a powerup (RR) or the help of a fairy (YotD).

In Enter the Dragonfly and A Hero's Tail, Spyro gains both abilities, but gains Lightning first. However, it is also due to magic (Bianca/Fairies) that he gets the extra elements.

In Season of Flame, all dragons lose the ability to breathe Fire and instead breathe Ice. Spyro quickly regains his Fire breath but retains the ability to breathe Ice through the game.

In Attack of the Rhynocs, Spyro technically has Lightning first, because the element that gains Lightning traits (Wind) is part of his default moveset, but he actually gains the ability to use Ice before he upgrades Wind to use Lightning.

In Shadow Legacy, Lightning is not an option, but Ice is.

So, it looks like for Classic Spyro, his secondary is Ice, since he does not gain Lightning breath in as many games.

---

In A New Beginning, Spyro gains Lightning before Ice. However, this can be explained by the fact that Volteer was in the area, and thus was impacting the awakening of Lightning breath in Spyro.

In The Eternal Night, Spyro gains Ice before Lightning. However, this can be explained by the Chronicler deciding the order to teach the elements.

The tiebreaker would be Dawn of the Dragon, in which element costs more to fully upgrade (since his primary, Fire, is most expensive iirc), but I don't feel like pulling out the game to check.

---

And Skylanders Spyro never uses any element besides Fire as far as I've seen, so who knows for him. His secondary could be Bubble for all we know.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#7 Posted: 15:53:32 09/11/2014
Bubble breath.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#8 Posted: 19:56:25 09/11/2014
I think bubble breath is a variant of water breath. It's too bad water breath never went far.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#9 Posted: 09:56:10 10/11/2014
Quote: theuone
I think bubble breath is a variant of water breath. It's too bad water breath never went far.

Technically there is water breath in Spyro 5.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#10 Posted: 14:03:07 10/11/2014
yeah, AHT has it, but it's only good use was to do stuff with machines, and (if you choose to) defeat the fire enemies. Other than that, water's uses never got any further.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#11 Posted: 19:09:58 14/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ladala
Hmm, this is a hard question. I never thought about it before.

In Ripto's Rage and Year of the dragon, he is not able to use Lightning at all, but can use Ice temporarily with the help of a powerup (RR) or the help of a fairy (YotD).

In Enter the Dragonfly and A Hero's Tail, Spyro gains both abilities, but gains Lightning first. However, it is also due to magic (Bianca/Fairies) that he gets the extra elements.

In Season of Flame, all dragons lose the ability to breathe Fire and instead breathe Ice. Spyro quickly regains his Fire breath but retains the ability to breathe Ice through the game.

In Attack of the Rhynocs, Spyro technically has Lightning first, because the element that gains Lightning traits (Wind) is part of his default moveset, but he actually gains the ability to use Ice before he upgrades Wind to use Lightning.

In Shadow Legacy, Lightning is not an option, but Ice is.

So, it looks like for Classic Spyro, his secondary is Ice, since he does not gain Lightning breath in as many games.

---

In A New Beginning, Spyro gains Lightning before Ice. However, this can be explained by the fact that Volteer was in the area, and thus was impacting the awakening of Lightning breath in Spyro.

In The Eternal Night, Spyro gains Ice before Lightning. However, this can be explained by the Chronicler deciding the order to teach the elements.

The tiebreaker would be Dawn of the Dragon, in which element costs more to fully upgrade (since his primary, Fire, is most expensive iirc), but I don't feel like pulling out the game to check.

---

And Skylanders Spyro never uses any element besides Fire as far as I've seen, so who knows for him. His secondary could be Bubble for all we know.

But still original Spyro have fire as primary skill?
---
#12 Posted: 19:35:48 14/11/2014
Again, if he has any elemental skills at all, he has fire as a primary skill.
And Ladala, Skylanders Spyro can use any element because of his Magic powers, but he focuses on fire so he can master stronger moves from it - and judging by the books because he doesn't have the time to train for anything else since he's the replacement leader whenever the Portal Master isn't around to manage the missions.
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#13 Posted: 20:53:24 14/11/2014
Skylanders Spyro chose to master the element of fire as his personal favorite, even though he can harness the other elements of Skylands.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me