Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
How do you go up a rank? [CLOSED]
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#1 Posted: 22:52:24 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I am currently a green sparx... i've been searching but haven't found anything on how one would go up a rank. Thanks in advance
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 23:02:08 06/11/2014
In the Help Files, they mention that you go up in rank by gaining gems you receive each week -

Quote: Help Files
What are gems and how do I gain them?

Gems are a method of determining how active a user has been on the site and serve no other purpose beyond that.
To earn gems you just simply have to visit the website at least once a week as they are given out early Sunday morning / late Saturday night. It simply calculates whether or not you've visited during the past week and if you've posted or not (the number of posts is ignored). You get 7 for visiting and 3 for posting, it then generates a random number between 0 and 6 to give you as a bonus. So the maximum you can get in a week is 16 and you're guaranteed to get at least 10 if you visit and post.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#3 Posted: 23:41:45 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
In the Help Files, they mention that you go up in rank by gaining gems you receive each week -

Quote: Help Files
What are gems and how do I gain them?

Gems are a method of determining how active a user has been on the site and serve no other purpose beyond that.
To earn gems you just simply have to visit the website at least once a week as they are given out early Sunday morning / late Saturday night. It simply calculates whether or not you've visited during the past week and if you've posted or not (the number of posts is ignored). You get 7 for visiting and 3 for posting, it then generates a random number between 0 and 6 to give you as a bonus. So the maximum you can get in a week is 16 and you're guaranteed to get at least 10 if you visit and post.

thank you very much!
robbiepayne97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1891
#4 Posted: 03:55:50 08/11/2014
i just became a blue sparx on the 1st of this month!
---
furry for 13 years and counting! <3
anomyous Blue Sparx Gems: 589
#5 Posted: 05:25:12 08/11/2014
Congrats!
---
Anonymous by name, Anonymous by user.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me