Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Bone Chompies? [CLOSED]
millerfly Green Sparx Gems: 355
#1 Posted: 17:23:00 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Anyone trap the villian that spawns bone chompies? I've let my island turn into Swiss cheese and I'm wondering what special rewards you get for that? Just curious.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#2 Posted: 17:26:18 01/11/2014
I got him and seriously, it just looked like each chompie give double potion rewards. I didn't actually see the count, but I saw a double potion drop from him. no gold though, and no "extra" gems from the chompie pod

I got him and had 2 pods show up during his time. only one gave me a gem. that didn't seem more--as I get 1 in 3 since having cape girl
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#3 Posted: 17:35:37 02/11/2014
I believe you just get 250 energy for each chompy instead of 100. Don't let the chompies go waiting for the bone chompy. Remember that the chompy pods disappear after time, anyway. You can't. Keep them around like sheep and trolls. Even if you could, try to clear the chompies so they aren't digging holes. So go ahead and clear the pods and the chompies. Letting them run amok and tearing up your island serves no purpose.
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#4 Posted: 12:50:21 05/11/2014
I expected the chompies to look like bone chompies, but they are just the same. I didn't even notice the increase in energy I got from the running chompies - I was expecting something more visual. But you spend energy to harvest a trap key, spend energy to harvest this villain, and all for the *chance* of getting slightly higher energy from escaping chompies if they happen to appear within the 4 hour window??

Wow, I'm thinking even the guy who increases your luck meter faster looks better than this.
HappyGamer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1470
#5 Posted: 15:41:05 05/11/2014
To get the bone chompies, you have to let the chompies dig their holes. Then, when you tap on the chompy mound, out pops the bone chompie, which will give you 250 energy when you tap it. Fun to see once, but completely NOT worth the hassle.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#6 Posted: 16:40:23 05/11/2014
Really? I thought they came out of the chompy pods. I was pretty sure mine were. Maybe I just thought they were the bone chompies.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#7 Posted: 20:10:00 05/11/2014
I must confess, I'll have to watch closer to see how it actually works
Spinal Blue Sparx Gems: 910
#8 Posted: 11:34:41 06/11/2014
I got him aswell, pretty useless imo.
MabuMommy Blue Sparx Gems: 906
#9 Posted: 19:50:17 07/11/2014
If you have the Chompy mounds (holes) and you get/ trap the Bone Chompy villain, all of your holes disappear and you get energy for every hole. I had a bunch that had accumulated and I got the bone Chompy and they all closed up and an energy bottle appeared over where each hole had been.

So if like a previous poster stated, you let your island go to Swiss cheese, it gets all cleaned up

EDIT: I said that wrong. When you leave holes they do close up automatically. You get 1XP when it closes, then a Bone Chompy pops out of each hole as it closes. You get 250 energy for tapping on a bone chompy as opposed to 10 energy for tapping on the regular Chompy

Still, it's useful if you have holes! When you trap the bone Chompy then you have to resist the temptation to clear Chompy pods, leave them there so they produce chompies to make holes to produce bone chompies. I find myself clearing them out of habit though!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:48:48 30/11/2014 by MabuMommy
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me