Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Diddo Chronicles [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1 Posted: 16:54:09 14/11/2008 | Topic Creator
This is like my Stink and Flower Chronicles, only its more....different. he lives 1000 years in the future than them.

there will be a mega story where they meet in this mega pardox! smilie

^ DONT READ!

Chapter 1: First attack
In a galaxy much like ours lies a solar system of odd planets. The main leading planets of this system are Illadon, a planet like Earth in alln ways except the people who live there, The City, the Biggest planet in the system, one whole city with a part of it built on the moon, Glacier, a Lump of Ice where a war once happened, now the rimains are stuidied, and Inferno, a lava planet with heat so hot it can be used for great energy. But the hero o fthis galaxy is......... Diddo! His wacky robotic freind, Nutbolt! And His Girlfrind Jess! Together saving our galaxy from evil guys!
Diddo sat on the balcony. The planet he was on had a sun more powerful than two suns together. It was just a plain white and lit up the whole planet, whatever way it was facing. The planet was perfect for Diddo's long awaited vacation. Diddo's yellow fur was lit up and his ears twitched. His robot, about half a metre tall, Nutbolt, sat on a smaller deckchair.
'So, what are we doing today?' He asked.
'Nothin,' Diddo said slangly.
'Nothing?' Nutbolt panicked.
'Well, Relaxing.' Diddo looked at him. Nutbolt was watching a small TV. He was watching a film to naughty for our planets veiw. Suddely the floor shook. 'Turn the volume down will ya?' Diddo said.
'Its not this.' Suddenly a huge robot shot from the floor. A purple mist sat inside it.
'THE INTERNET DESTROYER!'
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:56:17 14/11/2008 by Malefor0001
#2 Posted: 17:18:21 14/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: Arch enemys
'BWAHAHAHAHAHA!' Screamed the robot. 'Diddo and Nutbolt. What a pleasure to see you again!'
'i'll never get a vacation,' muttered Diddo, 'Anyway, What do you want?'
'The universe and more!' The Intrnet Destroyer laughed. Diddo's wife, Jess came out from the house
'Whats going on?' she said. she saw the Internet Destroyer. 'YOU!'
'jess, how lovely.' The Internet Destroyer said.
'Not for me,' she muttered. diddo's two kids, Jax and Amy came out.
'Kids too? Oh, Diddo, you've been busy since we last met!' diddo steped in fornt of the children.
'Don't you touch my family!' Again, the Internet Destroyer laughed.
'Think I want you're family?' He said after laughing. 'I want THE UNIVERSE! Not one small Family. I just wanted to warn you. Oh, and My army's gone to destroy the Presidential planet, Xuneo, so you won't get help from the Predident's Galatic Armarda!' Diddo gasped.
'you won't get away with this!'
'I'm afraid I already have.' He shot the Falchions and Nutbolt. They were eletricuted and collapsed. 'HAHAHAHA! Too simple!' he used the Robot to fly off into Outer Space.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#3 Posted: 17:28:18 14/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Saving the day Again
Diddo woke up, his soft fur singed. He swore.
'Not in front of the kids!' Jess gasped.
'Sorry,' Diddo muttered. 'you okay kids?'
'Yep!' Jax said.
'Sure Dad!' Amy said, brushing her fur.
'He's gonna destroy our Universe again? And I just know......' Diddo checked his laptop. He clicked on the Internet. The screen was all blurred, things popping up, the web acting slow. 'He's gone and Hi-jacked the Internet for Info and Planet Co-Ordinates, and Money maybee. But if he succeeds he'll turn us into...... robots again.'
'HEY!' Nutbolt said. 'You got something with us robo-types?'
'No, of course not,' Jess said. 'Just it would be horrible if I didn't have soft hair to shampoo anymore.' Nutbolt looked at Diddo.
'Women' they both said. Jax and Amy giggled.
'So, we take the ship out and destroy him before he wins?' Jess asked.
'yep!' Diddo said. They ran towards the ship-park and jumped in the ship.
'Lets go!' They took off and flew into space after the Internet Destroyer. The ship headed towards the planet Xuneo.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me