Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Basic gameplay information requested. [CLOSED]
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1 Posted: 02:47:44 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay I have a ton of skylanders at this point so I need to figure out the ways to get the best return on my time.

What are the best bang for your buck as far as adventures go? Can anyone tell me the best for regular, best for swap force, and best for giants? Keep in mind I only log in a few times a day.

Adventure clock? I have been using it for every 24 hours to pick the 22 hour adventure for all my skylanders on all 13 balloons and then just quick finishing them right after that. Is this the best return/use of this item?

Is filling all three of the elemental sanctuaries worth the extra 10k energy costs?

I log in about 2-3 times a day. I always fill all my fields with 7 hour plants. Is this the best thing to do considering how few times I log in? I know if I logged in a lot more I could do the shorter ones and maybe scrounge up more energy because of the shorter ones being better yields but at not logging in more often I am right in what I am doing?
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 07:36:30 01/11/2014
Best bang for your energy buck is Mount Cloudbreak adventures. Nothing really eye popping for regulars or Giants .

Use adventure clock for Mount Cloudbreak adventures . <biggest bang for buck rule >

If you want more gems or wishstones fill your elemental sanctuaries . If you only want gold just put one in there but make sure the skylander has a gold bonus .

If you log in 3 or more times a day then plant moss stash instead . If its exactly twice then do the domdelion . Get some tech or earth shrine to give you bonus energy harvest and buy some radiant fields .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#3 Posted: 17:46:55 01/11/2014
the best bang for buck companions this weekend would be ol' Mac or Arbo to increase potion production
only put Giants or extra percentage alter egos in the sanctuary (and yes, always do all 3 if you can)

I agree with moss stash if you log in more often--with arbo it is only 3 hours, domedilian is 5.

I like the adventure clock for money, but don't bother with 22-hour missions for SF, the potion/gold payout isn;t worth it. and you don't need to fill all your balloons if you don't have extra earners..at 500 potions a pop, you could still end up okay just doing some.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#4 Posted: 21:14:33 01/11/2014
I use the adventure clock to run levelling skylanders on the 22-hour mission every day. I'm not trying to generate gold, though. I'm trying to level up as fast as possible. I agree the longer the crop, the less energy you get for the gold. I always thought that grave diggers had the best "bang for the buck" mix of cost and time to harvest.

Having said that, I would ALWAYS plant any of grave diggers, moss stash and domedelions when the element of the day matches. You get bonus crops for that (10% automatically, but an additional 10% for every matching shrine of that element) and it makes it much more worth it.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me