Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Prolanders [CLOSED]
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1 Posted: 21:30:05 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Along with Fire vs Fire which will have a new bonus out in a little bit, I'm starting this fan fic it'll have two-three chapters this week and a single chapter every following week(probably on Fridays). It is one of those toy story like fan fictions like 'Shelves' which is written by my friend Uttster13. Enjoy,and Happy Halloween.
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:35:38 31/10/2014 by Medicus
#2 Posted: 21:30:16 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1-The Saga Begins:
Our story takes place in a Walmart,that is beside a Mall and a few other stores.
Our group of main characters, “inherited” a home of cardboard, Skylander packages,and a suitcase, all held together by a blanket. Their home was about three feet tall and 4 wide. It was hidden in one of the back corners of the storage rooms. Although this was not all,they had small bases hidden around Walmart and the Mall beside it(But most of them had never been to the mall). Our group liked to call themselves,”The Prolanders”! “I think the employees just left. We’re clear for eight hours!” Willow,an enchanted Star Strike said.
“Man,I’m really glad we don’t have a 24/7 Walmart!” Gavin,a Chopper with a sense of humor said. “Shall we head over to-the electronics section?” Waldo,a Wind up said. “I don’t see why not!” Leon,a Wildfire, said. The nine Skylanders figures started walking towards a gate,made of cardboard. “WAIT! You’re forgetting something!” Rippon, a Kaos trap said. “Ah,sorry about that.” Leon said walking over and and picking him. “Thanks Leon!” Rippon said. They went out to the electronic isle and were quite surprised to what the saw. The isle looked as though a raccoon took interest. Halve the Skylanders packages were either torn or crushed. A few of the Skylanders even had their heads broke off. The worst part was that it was it was ONLY the Skylanders. Everything else was untouched. “Woah! What happened here asked Tony,a Drobit. “I don’t know,but we best be on the look out for whatever did it.” Leon said. The Prolanders looked at the mess trying to decide if they should take anything. After a moment they decided to look around the rest of the store to see if anything else was damaged. When they reached the chips isle,they saw the Frito Lay Skylanders mix bags had all been torn and crushed. The same thing with the Skylanders books,the pages were all torn out. The Skylanders towel had holes and the posters were torn. Anything that had Skylanders on it had been in someway damaged. “Who would have done that?” Peter,a Trigger Snappy said. “I don’t know. Although,I think we will find out soon enough” said Leon.
---
#3 Posted: 21:44:32 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2-The culprit
It had been about three hours since the Prolanders discovered the mess. It was about 1:30 in the morning.The prolanders had taken a few pieces of packaging to expand their home. “Guys, did any of you hear that?” Rippon asked. “What?’ There was a loud crash and a tearing sound. The Prolanders rushed out of their home and decided to take a look around. one they reached the Skylanders section they came faces to face with the culprit of destruction. It was a Disney Infinity Hulk. “Wha!? The Hulk said at the sight of the Prolanders. “Living Skylanders!?” The Hulk was suddenly angry. He rushed forward and tried to smash the Skylanders facing him. The Prolanders all leaped out of the way. “Oh,you want to fight?” Asked Leon. “You die now!” yelled the Hulk. Leon and the Hulk engaged in battle. Leon had the upper hand using his shield to block his enemy’ attacks. The Hulk however dumb,was stronger. After what seemed like ages the finally realized he wouldn’t win the fight. However,he didn’t intend to lose completely. He jumped to the other Prolanders and grabbed Waldo and Willow. “Haha! They die now!” He shouted. Suddenly,before Leon could act.the Enchanted Star Strike’s head popped off. Then without warning Waldo was broken at the waste and the Hulk kept the top of the Wind-up. He ran carring the dying figure.”I-I,can’t believe that happened!” Gavin said. I can’t beleive it either Rippon said.
The Trigger Snappy fainted and Tony was clinging to Rippon like a wet bathing suit. Leon however,was the madest of them. “IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!” he shouted. He was on his knees. “G-Goodbye guys…….” Willows head said as her eyes opened eyes and froze in their original pose. Leon let out a mighty roar and was suddenly determined to strike revenge. “This won;t go unnoticed! I will track down the Hulk and tear him limb from limb!” Leon was now already planning to track him down . He would keep the Hulk’s head a prize after he tore the limbs off and hung what was left like a pinyatta and beat it down with a knife. That ‘s how mad he was at the sight of his first friends’ bodies. Willow and Waldo had been last remaining Prolanders from when he had joined a few months before.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:21 01/11/2014 by Medicus
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#4 Posted: 17:24:43 02/11/2014
Pretty good, has potential! Seems like we might get to hear something about the Prolanders before them...
---
A story.
#5 Posted: 17:28:45 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
Pretty good, has potential! Seems like we might get to hear something about the Prolanders before them...

Thanks Uttster!
---
#6 Posted: 17:22:09 01/12/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3- The Friendilos

Only three hours after the tradgity caused by the hulk,the Walmart employees would be arriving soon, an hour before opening(opening at 5:30). The Prolanders decide it was time to head to the mall for their first time. Leon remembered being told by Waldo that the Gamestop had allied group called the “Frilendios”. He didn’t know why they chose that name but he knew he could trust them. They crossed the street,since there wasn’t much traffic this was easy. The problem they encountered was that they didn’t know how to get into the mall without showing up on the security cameras. They debated on it and decided the best way in was get in without worring about it and then wiping the footage somehow. The found their way in and found the Gamestop. “Hello?” Rippon called out. “Is there anyone who knows the Frilendios?” Gavin call out.
All of a sudden,A Gearshift showed up. “Yes,who are you?” She asked. “We’re the Prolanders Fredrick said. As soon as he said that,a Tread Head, a Torch, a food fight, and a Kaboom walked out from behind some boxes. “We’re the Friendilos” The Kaboom said in a very low voice. “Well,us and a series 1 Double Trouble are” The Food Fight said. Leon’s jaw dropped,he was amazed that a series one skylanders survived so long without being found or caught on
cameras. Then it occurred to him that he must have found a way to wipe the cameras.
“It is great to meet you Prolanders.” the Gearshift said. “John,the Double Trouble talks much about you.My name is Dianna by the way. The Food Fight is Andy, the Torch is Teerch, Kaboom is just Kaboom,and the Tread Head is Ted.” Leo explained what had happened to them. "Oh,I'm so sorry!" Diana said. "Yah, well I was hoping you could help me fin him" "Well I don't think we can help" said Ted .
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me