Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Atlantora Chronicles. (A time traveling science fantasy adventure.)
Page 1 of 1
Atlantora Chronicles. (A time traveling science fantasy adventure.) [CLOSED]
ejb8 Blue Sparx Gems: 567
#1 Posted: 22:13:22 30/10/2014 | Topic Creator
In the world-island of Alantora everything even time is at threat. The three kings have fallen into a ancient elder evil's grasp. Now the three human (Sarins, Magi, and Legis.) and the dragons must unite to save time itself.

One character only except for the GM (me)show that the GM can control the enemies and NPCs.

RULES.
NO romance, blood, and gore.
Your characters can die e careful.
NO god modding, usual RP rules.
Put Legend in other if you read the rules.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Species: (Human or dragon.)
Appearance:
Clan/element
Magic/abilitys
Personality:
History: (OPTIONAL)
Other: (Random stuff that doesn't fit in other categories.)

Human info.

Humans are a diverse and strong population like in the real world.
Can use Psionic (mind) magic. They also are more agile and learn quicker than dragons.

The three clans

Magi- Are the elves of this setting and masters of magic. Have a eastern theme to them.

Sarins- Are the cat like inventors. Live in Jungles

Legis- Are the honor bound warriors. Look like a mix of Egyptian and Roman themes.

Dragon Info
Can use Auralis (soul) magic
They can fly or breathe their magic type's energy

As creatures of living magic they are categorized by main element.

Magic rules there are 10 types of maigic.

Earth magic: Manipulation of the ground,rocks,metals. Defensively aligned is slow.

Fire magic: Usage of fire,heat, and lava when combined with earth. Favors raw firepower over all else.

Air magic: The usage of the wind to rapidly attack enemies and move around the battle field. Makes lighting when combined with fire. Is a fast agility based magic.

Water magic. The usage of water to heal your friends and ice to freeze your foes. Combined with fire or air to make steam.

Light magic. The powerful healer and defender. Must be the only magic you use.

Dark magic. The powerful vampiric weakener. Must be the only magic you use.

Psionic magic. Anything to do with the mind and dreams/nightmares. Human only. Can be used to make illusions that hurt. Can be used with light or dark.

Auralis magic. Anything to do with the soul and ones inner power. Dragon only. Can be used to manipulate life itself (hard to do((as in takes at least3 posts to manipulate life itself.). Can be used with Light or Dark.

My Charecter:

Name: Dragothis
Species: (Dragon.)
Appearance: A golden quadruped 5 clawed dragon the size of a horse, has a T-Rex like head. Has 2 long silver, runed horns on the back of his head, 2 grayish blue eyes.
Clan/Element: Light
Magic/abilitys : Soul and light magic, can fly.
Personality: Heroic,kind,smart,fiery temper.
History: Son of a elder (living force of nature) dragon of light, is responsible for the extinction of vampires.
Other: Legend.
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:23:13 31/10/2014 by ejb8
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8096
#2 Posted: 23:05:51 30/10/2014
Name: Shadmé
Species: Human
Appearance: Shadmé is a red and black haired human with brown eyes. A bit short for her age, she is often mistaken to be younger. She wears a dark gray peplos with red trim on the edge. A leather belt strap wraps around her waist, knots at her side, and stretches up to her shoulder, where it's clipped by a phoenix medallion. Her sandals are tan and straps wrap around her legs, knee pads in between where they cross over her knees.
Clan: Legis
Magic/abilities: Air magic
Personality: Shadmé is calm but loyal when you get to know her. She thinks with her head and is very strategic. The only thing that will mess with her mind is if a loved one is threatened.
History: (OPTIONAL)
Other: Shadmé can use her air magic to create black and red wings of wind. Of course, she has all other properties of air magic as well.
Shadmé also can use a silver metal bow that can split into two short swords.
Also "Legend!"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#3 Posted: 23:51:30 30/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: we need at least 3 more people. And Shademe is approved.
---
Evil never wins as long as there is hope!((Im in charge of a rp heres the link((forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/view...&page=1#5309606))
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 12:06:40 31/10/2014
Name: Skyward
Species: Dragon
Appearance: A yellow dragon with gray fur covering her body. Her tail is jagged with a spike on the end.
Element: Air, Fire
Abilities: Skyward can fly and breathe lightning. She can also create windstorms.
Personality: Skyward can be bossy at times. She is headstrong, and once she gets an idea, then she sticks to it. She hates anyone being teased.
History: Skyward's parents were killed by vampires, and she barely managed to escape with her life. She hid in a cave and now makes her home there, waiting to get revenge on the vampires that killed her parents.
Other: Legend
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#5 Posted: 17:32:59 31/10/2014
Quote: ejb8

RULES:
Minor cussing is allowed.
Romance is allowed, but keep it cute and INNOCENT.
Your characters WILL be killed off or corrupted if you are not careful.
NO god modding, usual RP rules.
Put Legend in ]other if you read the rules.

You just directly copied my character sheet from the FNaF RP and changed it a bit!
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#6 Posted: 20:02:33 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: No I made a similar character sheet Dinoarang and the Legend part is a popular form of making sure people read the rules. Stormdragon Skyward is almost excepted. Dragons can fly ORbreathe elemental energy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:32 31/10/2014 by ejb8
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7 Posted: 20:11:37 31/10/2014
You said that your character could do both.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#8 Posted: 20:21:44 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
NO he just flys and uses magic NOT breathing light energy the rules say fly OR breathe elemental energy. No breathe weapon for my character just flight and magic.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:06 31/10/2014 by ejb8
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#9 Posted: 22:15:49 31/10/2014
Thanks for changing them. Don't do that again or I can and will report you.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#10 Posted: 22:50:21 31/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay Dinorang.
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#11 Posted: 15:37:23 01/11/2014
OOC: Can humans have pets? I almost feel like bringing back an old character I used in an RP somewhere else, but the character has a pet Elephant Seal and I'm not sure it will work.
#12 Posted: 19:25:17 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Yes but the pet must be weaker than master.
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#13 Posted: 22:25:27 01/11/2014
OOC: Lame. But my character's Elephant Seal pet is already weaker than him, so I'll think about joining.
#14 Posted: 18:47:49 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC yeah Mugo i know that's lame by balance is balance. But we need more people
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:17 11/11/2014 by ejb8
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me