Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official All Purpose Amiibo topic!
First | Previous | Page 30 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50
The Official All Purpose Amiibo topic! [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1451 Posted: 19:59:00 08/04/2015
Quote: epicLLOYD
That's because he lives in the US, our stock is bad enough without Americans importing. GO TAKE YOUR OWN STOCK!!

WE HAVE NO STOCK!
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#1452 Posted: 20:03:38 08/04/2015
I think the UK stock is actually quite good. In my collection, I have one rare (Fox), one Unicorn (Ike), and the rest are semi-rare/uncommon (Sheik, Link, Kirby, Yoshi). I've got almost all of them from local shops, besides Sheik. I live in the UK.

Also, I'm going to try and order those tomorrow. Are the W4 pre-orders going up too (Robin, Ness, etc.), or is it just W5/6? I'll probably pre-order the Yarn Yoshis if I can.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#1453 Posted: 20:03:42 08/04/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
That's because he lives in the US, our stock is bad enough without Americans importing. GO TAKE YOUR OWN STOCK!!

WE HAVE NO STOCK!

exactly and its not helping people buy multiple of a charcter give others a chance if everyone just bought one per charcter maybe it wouldn't be this bad think about it like this every second or even third amiibo you take is helping scalpers and one less fan gets a charcter they want
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:33 08/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7386
#1454 Posted: 20:06:18 08/04/2015
When are the Game preorders going up tomorrow? I can't find a source stating the time of the pre-orders. Unless they just said "tomorrow".

@Qcumber Oh yeah, that reminds me. Ikes just sitting on the Nintendo UK store and nobody's bought him yet.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:07:26 08/04/2015 by gillgrunt987
#1455 Posted: 20:06:33 08/04/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan
Quote: Mesuxelf

WE HAVE NO STOCK!

exactly and its not helping people buy multiple of a charcter give others a chance if everyone just bought one per charcter maybe it wouldn't be this bad

Exactly!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1456 Posted: 20:19:53 08/04/2015
nobody complains when zapnorris buy multiple amiibo from usa but heaven forbid he takes from a uk store

I'm fine with US users importing stuff they missed out on but it bothers me when they are pre-ordering our stock before their own pre-orders are even up yet. Because they can buy up all of our stock, but we can't import from them so easily. So it's like they are getting their stock AND hours, and we get nothing.

Also I think it goes without saying that buying more than 2 of an Amiibo for yourself is kind of crappy unless you plan to make customs or something.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#1457 Posted: 20:20:35 08/04/2015
What time is Game supposed to start pre orders? I missed out on the ShopTo orders cause I was on holiday.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1458 Posted: 20:40:16 08/04/2015
We HAVE no stock. so that's why we import. nothing can stop me from importing from GAME in 2 weeks. I'm going after YARN YOSHIS!

tomorrow they get melted by USA.
#1459 Posted: 20:44:29 08/04/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
We HAVE no stock. so that's why we import. nothing can stop me from importing from GAME in 2 weeks. I'm going after YARN YOSHIS!

it probaly better to leave those comments out people will get mad that you preorder a bunch from other retailers and that you buy multiple of a charcter
---
#1460 Posted: 20:46:53 08/04/2015

it probaly better to leave those comments out people will get mad that you preorder a bunch from other retailers and that you buy multiple of a charcter

CAV needs to grow a spine. maybe if we deplete UK stock, which nintendo seems to care about, they will notice the USA
#1461 Posted: 20:52:55 08/04/2015
Seriously guys. Anyone have a clue when these Game pre orders will happen? smilie I'm on holiday in Derby, but I don't wanna miss out! I just logged on and got Wario pre ordered... 1 down.
#1462 Posted: 20:53:40 08/04/2015
Quote: PurpleSnurple
Seriously guys. Anyone have a clue when these Game pre orders will happen? smilie I'm on holiday in Derby, but I don't wanna miss out! I just logged on and got Wario pre ordered... 1 down.

Tomorrow, no time window tho.

and congrats on WARIO
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1463 Posted: 20:55:33 08/04/2015

Why not just wait until American pre-orders go up? You know, since you are one.
#1464 Posted: 20:56:59 08/04/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13

because NOA hates us, that's why
epicLLOYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1880
#1465 Posted: 21:04:07 08/04/2015
**** OFF, Nintendo are gonna give you less stock if you keep taking other countries stock, if you import you must not need any stock in USA whatsoever then? Let us enjoy whatever we get, give us 3 days then you can take whatevers left, we want something of our own at least. You wouldn't like it if it was us takng your stock would you?
#1466 Posted: 21:11:32 08/04/2015

[User Posted Image]

"According to Nintendo, 63% of Amiibo sales have come from US + Canada, 11% Japan, Europe 23%, Australia 3%. "

You get more than us, period. You have no excuse for leeching off our stock before even letting your own pre-orders go up yet, especially when you are buying duplicates and COMMONS FROM THE USA. Seriously. Wario and Yarn Yoshi will be common in the US. However, they might be rare in Europe, because a lot of "commons" are rare enough in Europe, like Kirby, Zelda, Bowser, and Toon Link.
---
#1467 Posted: 21:13:05 08/04/2015
As i said earlier- nothing will stop me. smilie
#1468 Posted: 21:15:07 08/04/2015
i'm not okay with zap taking more orders of meta knight and greninja etc becuse he wants money off them save some for the rest of us becuse not all of us can take off as much as we want for amiibo.So everyone just chill out and best of luck with orders tommorow
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:51:51 08/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
#1469 Posted: 21:16:40 08/04/2015
**** OFF, Nintendo are gonna give you less stock if you keep taking other countries stock, if you import you must not need any stock in USA whatsoever then? Let us enjoy whatever we get, give us 3 days then you can take whatevers left, we want something of our own at least. You wouldn't like it if it was us takng your stock would you?

people take our stock to so don't just think your precious stock is gone from what I have heard from people multiple places usa is worse off than uk but hopeful nintendo will give us all more stock soon.Also you proably would do the same thing zap. But i'm not okay with zap taking more orders of meta knight and greninja etc becuse he wants money off them save some for the rest of us becuse not all of us can take off as much as we want for amiibo.So everyone just chill out and best of luck with orders tommorow

i'm not taking extras of greninja and meta to sell. they're for my collection.
#1470 Posted: 21:19:15 08/04/2015

So you're literally just an ass then. Gotcha.

Quote:
usa is worse off than uk

It's not. It's really, really not. We didn't even get Shulk, Meta Knight, and Dedede, for example. Nintendo cancelled the majority of shipments of them meant for Europe.
---
#1471 Posted: 21:19:15 08/04/2015

people take our stock to so don't just think your precious stock is gone from what I have heard from people multiple places usa is worse off than uk but hopeful nintendo will give us all more stock soon.Also you proably would do the same thing zap. But i'm not okay with zap taking more orders of meta knight and greninja etc becuse he wants money off them save some for the rest of us becuse not all of us can take off as much as we want for amiibo.So everyone just chill out and best of luck with orders tommorow

i'm not taking extras of greninja and meta to sell. they're for my collection.

what about gold mario and the other stuff you have sold
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:27 08/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
#1472 Posted: 21:20:02 08/04/2015
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Quote:
usa is worse off than uk

It's not. It's really, really not. We didn't even get Shulk, Meta Knight, and Dedede, for example. Nintendo cancelled the majority of shipments of them meant for Europe.

boo hoo. maybe try... importing? smilie
#1473 Posted: 21:20:31 08/04/2015

Quote:
usa is worse off than uk

[User Posted Image]

- - -
#1474 Posted: 21:22:00 08/04/2015

Quote:
usa is worse off than uk

your true about that but you guys have so amiibo that are rare for us mostly meant as no store exsclusives and I also havent heard of any website crashes etc
---
#1475 Posted: 21:22:20 08/04/2015

Quote:
usa is worse off than uk

I would if the US actually offered international shipping aside from Amazon. And if US importing prices weren't so greedy.

But it's clear you're just being a spoiled brat now, so I shan't give you the time of day.

Quote:

your true about that but you guys have so amiibo that are rare for us mostly meant as no store exsclusives and I also havent heard of any website crashes etc

The only Amiibo that's rare in the US and common in Europe is Ike, don't make assumptions.

Also, ShopTo actually crashed yesterday and in the past because of people in THE US flooding it. I believe it happened in the past too, and on GAME. It just doesn't get any news coverage because who cares what happens with Amiibos over here, right? Greedy US collectors are going to steal them all anyway.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:01 08/04/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#1476 Posted: 21:24:36 08/04/2015

Quote:
usa is worse off than uk

dude your just being a jerk right now nobody wants to hear about you importing takeing multiple amiibo I mean anyone who wants to hear this tell me so i can say i'm wrong but if your gonna do it just keep it to yourself some people will think your a scalper,jerk,@** etc
---
#1477 Posted: 21:26:36 08/04/2015
oh wow, we're all *****ing about toys. yay.

managed to score a jiggly today.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#1478 Posted: 21:26:48 08/04/2015

Quote:
usa is worse off than uk

Wow... and with that I've just lost any respect I had left for you. That was just rude.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1479 Posted: 21:33:48 08/04/2015
Zap, you are just plain rude, grow a ****ing pair please, you haven't even got pre-orders yet so leave ours alone, if you really want to import, import from places like Germany where they have enough stock to go around.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:09:53 08/04/2015 by epicLLOYD
#1480 Posted: 21:34:15 08/04/2015

managed to score a jiggly today.

ever heard of treat others how you wannna be treated so far zap you said your gonna import which people dont wanna hear take multiple of a charcter on PREORDERS and just been a jerk to multiple users I think that your almost as bad a scalper now
---
#1481 Posted: 21:39:17 08/04/2015
umm.... don't mean to interrupt the arguing here, but does anyone know if Game will actually be opening up pre orders for Lucina, Robin, and Charizard tomorrow too? I missed out on those a long time ago and thought they were done. Does tomorrow include them or just the newly listed ones?
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#1482 Posted: 21:43:54 08/04/2015

The problem is you're talking about Yarn Yoshis. Yoshi. Yoshi. He was common in Smash, he's common in Super Mario. And you're also talking about people like ZSS and Palutena, who are still coming out here, just at a later time. At this point you aren't taking stock away from UK to fulfill the stock that we don't have. You're just trying to get figures early because you don't want to wait.

UK and Ireland stock is significantly worse than us because Nintendo assumes that smaller population = less demand. And with Americans and Canadians drying up stock there too the problem becomes worse. But unlike us, who can import easily from them or even Japan, they can't import as easily. US retailers don't allow imports at all outside of the country, and importing from Japan to Europe takes more effort than simply crossing the Pacific.

Please don't take stock from them. All you're doing is making the problem worse for them, not making it better for us.

CAV needs to grow a spine. maybe if we deplete UK stock, which nintendo seems to care about, they will notice the USA

Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of America are two different entities and each have control of their own stock. You will accomplish nothing if you deplete UK stock and then try to talk to NOA about how we don't have any here.

And they don't care about European stock any more than they care about American. The only reason it looks like Europe has better stock is because amiibo aren't as popular in places like Germany or Sweden as they are in the US or, yes, the UK. Just because a couple of countries in all of Europe have great stock doesn't mean every single one does.

You're the one talking about drastic measures and lashing out at people who disagree.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:45:34 08/04/2015 by CAV
#1483 Posted: 21:44:52 08/04/2015
Only new ones, once pre-orders are gone, they are gone. That's why I don't want everyone taking our stock because after pre-orders the only place to get stock is Smyths and they only get like 2-3 each amiibo.
#1484 Posted: 21:50:10 08/04/2015
Bummer. Smyths didn't work out for me last wave.... they gave me an exact date, showed up that morning, and they had nothing. smilie didn't get anything at all!
#1485 Posted: 21:50:22 08/04/2015
Zap, you are just plain rude, grow a ****ing pair please, you haven't even got pre-orders yet so leave ours alone, if you really want to import, import from places like Germany where they have enough stock to go around. And Skylanders Fan, stop sticking up for your little buddy, you are just as bad.

I agree that hes gone crazy even to scalpers bad listen he aint a buddy of mine far from it trust me but good luck with preorders our didnt goes to well
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:33 08/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#1486 Posted: 21:52:54 08/04/2015
Zap you're not cool by being an ass. Just stop.
#1487 Posted: 21:53:56 08/04/2015
It's also worth noting that Nintendo of America is more than aware of the stock problem. Send them an email complaining (politely) about the amiibo stock problem and you will get an automated message apologizing for it. The fact that there's an automated message for it at all signals that they've gotten loads of messages about it and are aware of the problem, but aren't fully sure of how to fix it yet.

Taking stock from UK/IRE doesn't make Nintendo any more aware of the problem. All it does is create angry Brits and Irish.

And telling them to import just creates a cycle. Ok so we run out of stock here, yeah? We import from UK and Ireland. But now they don't have stock so they have to import from the rest of Europe and Japan. Ok fine. But then Japan runs out of stock so they have to import from somewhere else. It creates a cycle where everyone is importing from everywhere for figures that aren't even out yet.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:24 08/04/2015 by CAV
#1488 Posted: 21:57:29 08/04/2015
Quote: somePerson
Zap you're not cool by being an ass. Just stop.

exactly this so called amiibo fan ain't cool to other amiibro
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:54 08/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
#1489 Posted: 22:03:43 08/04/2015
Quote:
Taking stock from UK/IRE doesn't make Nintendo any more aware of the problem. All it does is create angry Brits and Irish.

Accurate representation of an Irish man who can't find his Amiibos (language warning):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C1z7OlhJJ4
---
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#1490 Posted: 22:17:07 08/04/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13

because NOA hates us, that's why

But the UK has a worse stock problem then us. Also, it's not like it's Marth, or WFT. It's freaking Yoshi. One of the most well known Nintendo character.
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7386
#1491 Posted: 23:18:31 08/04/2015
Oh yeah, for the UK people including me, be prepared for a late night, details about pre-orders for Game are in this conversation on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/GAMEdigita...7648?lang=en-gb

3am though... smilie
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:59 08/04/2015 by gillgrunt987
#1492 Posted: 23:43:56 08/04/2015
what what?! seriously?! smilie think it'll be accurate and true this time though? they won't pull a TRU or Target move like in the US will they?
#1493 Posted: 23:46:44 08/04/2015
Quote: PurpleSnurple
what what?! seriously?! smilie think it'll be accurate and true this time though? they won't pull a TRU or Target move like in the US will they?

That's in 2hrs 15min my time. Just wanna pre-order ZSS.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#1494 Posted: 23:50:26 08/04/2015
Meh, I imagine Yarn Yoshi and later wave preorders for the Americans will pop up around the summer time. There tends to be a lull then anyway. Luckily I've got old and new games to keep me occupied (DAT 200cc MK8 DLC, DOE B/)... and the MCATs. *shudder*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#1495 Posted: 00:07:55 09/04/2015
GAME starts pre-orders online at 7:00PM PST. prepare for madness. I just want a Olimar.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1496 Posted: 00:36:57 09/04/2015
They're all up now, and no shipping to the US. Good for you guys.

Glad to see that the UK is treated fairly this time around.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#1497 Posted: 00:40:14 09/04/2015
the site crashed? smilie what did you see before it crashed? which ones?
#1498 Posted: 00:41:17 09/04/2015
Smart move from GAME to not allow international shipping. They won't disappear in 5 minutes now.
#1499 Posted: 00:42:37 09/04/2015
But what happened to the site?? waaah! I want my pre order! smilie which ones are supposed to be there? and wtf happened to the site then?
#1500 Posted: 00:43:06 09/04/2015
some much for people importing
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:43 09/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
First | Previous | Page 30 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me