Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Boomer's Big Break- Age Of Doom
Page 1 of 1
Boomer's Big Break- Age Of Doom [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 01:04:10 27/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I've heard of a substance. Traptanium. It can capture any evil and make it good..
Perhaps i can be one to get it? Oh wait, I'll make sure of it.

I was sent to this place by a legendary hero. He stood against all odds to follow his dreams.
And crush mine.

Now i have an army of evil in my hands. And my machine is ready. I'm coming for you. All of you. All of you that found your place. and the threat is real now...

Boomer has been hailed as a hero for 2 years, but something has taken him and his closest friends and shipped them to a new place. and for some reason, he's forgotten everything.

Meanwhile, gnarly has managed to create the ultimate device of evil- The Doom Projector. it takes trapped villains and makes them REAL!

Now boomer, and his old and new friends, must Bring him back to the hero he was, and save the real world from an age of Doom.

CHARACTERS-

Boomer- Starting as a regular toy, he managed to make friends and saved all Skylanders from the fate of Gnarly. Now his memories have been stolen and he has no idea who he is or of anything he's done.

Punch- Boomer's friend, a punch pop fizz. he has known boomer since he first saved the world of skylanders, and was shipped off with him.

Cynder- Boomer's other friend, and was shipped with him in the box.

Chopper- a regular chopper, who just happened to stumble into Gnarly's evil plan. now Chopper is the one who knows all, and gnarly is out to stop him.

Conch- A lob star who is bent on killing gnarly and saving the traptanium in his evil plans.

Hugo- a fist bump, who is very quiet.

Ras- a grumpy prism break who is in debt to Forrest for some reason.

Neptune- a tidal wave gill grunt who is obsessed with one thing- The ocean.

Hugo- a fist bump who is very shy.

Midas- a krypt king who is leader of the mini army.

Simon- a bushwhack who is logical and kind of freaky.

Gnarly- a gnarly tree rex, AKA The evil mastermind. Locked in a ferris wheel for 2 years, he's broken out and managed to BECOME traptanium. Now he is going to release the trappable villains into the real world, and only our heroes can stop them.

The Hand Of Fate- a hand of fate who can restore any skylander's memory, as well and see into the future by 5 minutes. smilie

- - -
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:47:33 08/11/2014 by ZapNorris
#2 Posted: 15:12:39 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 17:41:42 02/11/2014
So whats in store died and this is now here. Yeah, I don't see this going that far.
#4 Posted: 17:43:38 02/11/2014 | Topic Creator
oh it'll be good, mr KFC.
#5 Posted: 23:42:52 06/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Skylanders Trap team!
Capture Fake, unleash real.

*it’s a quiet night in toysrus times square…. the new legendary Deja Vus are walking around. and so is one Chopper. he walks over to some of the deja vus.*

Chopper: hello ladies! say, do you work on a chicken farm, because you sure do know how to raise a-

LDV: EWW!

another LDV: SHUT UP!

Chopper: Hey! I was just trying to extinct my urges..

LDV: GO DIE!

*chopper runs off. he runs into more deja vus, and makes it to the end of the section, surrounded by traps.*

Chopper: what are these things…

?????: you have no idea, kid. but i need them.

Chopper: WHAT!?

?????: you may not know me. I was sent her for 2 years by a legendary hero, who wasn’t even blue and gold. he followed his dreams and crushed mine. I’m coming for him.

*a gnarly tree rex steps out, but he’s made of blue, green, and black traptanium.*

Gnarly: my name is gnarly. now you’ve heard of me.

Chopper: no, actually. i just came here last week! *laughs*

Gnarly: GAH!!!! You know too much! Prepare to die!!

Chopper: Oh that’s it!

*Chopper climbs the shelf and knocks down a trap at the top of the shelf, a fire screamer. it lands on gnarly, and the package breaks open. gnarly picks up the trap, and then ABSORBS the damn thing!*

Gnarly: Come, chopper. you will learn and let die..

Chopper: No! i won’t let you take me!

Gnarly: i didn’t want to do this.

*Gnarly leaps into the air, like a 2.0 super jump, and grabs chopper. he lands down and runs into the basement.*

Gnarly: now i need to tell you a story of the most epic battle ever! But i lost it. and of my despised enemy… His big break sealed me in… Now… IT’S MY TIME!

*Chopper is shown a trap box and a magical projector with a trap slot on it. All the known villains are trapped. Gnarly loads sheep creep into the projector, and projects him into the streets. A real, life sized sheep creep is rendered.*

Gnarly: Now i will rule more than a store… I will have the world in my hand.

Chopper (to himself): I’ve got to get help… But from who? Oh wait, I know...

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdOgIqJuqJg#t=24 Plays in the new black background. In giant words, a golden title appears behind two bursting flames. the tile reads “BOOMER’S BIG BREAK- AGE OF DOOM”. The background crystalizes and gains color, and shatters. The music still pays as it cuts to a real life sheep creep, but in his game form, raiding the streets of new york, shooting things. it takes 69 darts to kill him. The music changes to a creepy theme. Then the screen goes black again, and a voice is heard, saying
“And if the fool who trapped me come back… He will fall at the hands of Gnarly…”*
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6 Posted: 07:03:47 07/11/2014
Pretty good I like it. Also, don't wait for responses to start the next part.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:04:05 07/11/2014 by wreckingballbob
#7 Posted: 18:34:20 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
San Francisco, California

November 4th, 2014

8:23 PM

*Noises of skylanders trap team being played are heard just faintly in the dark, rainy night. then, two hooded and cloaked figures drop off a brown box at the door of a house.*

??????: Are you sure? This is a big responsibility, giving this random person the ONE.

???????: Nonsense. And stuff. But mostly nonsense. Whoever is brave enough to accept the truth will know all.

???????: But what if this guy is a nutjob, Peter!?

????????: He will be safe. and so will his friends. This matters very much to me that the possessor of the ONE is sane, and this is it.

*Peter, one of the figures, knocks on the door. he grabs his associate and hides in the bushes. a Child, about 8 years old, opens the door.*

???????: You’re gonna let a KID posses his power, Peter!?

Peter: It will be fine. Only a true portal master can accept the truth.

*The two figures run away, and the box is taken into the house.*

-One Week Later-

*The box contained 3 skylander figures- Boomer, Punch Pop fizz, and series 2 cynder. The child had been playing with the 3 figures as much as he could- Until one day. The child had set the game down and left the room. And the figures came to life.*

Boomer: Eh…

Punch: Oh yeah! Back in action! let’s go save the world! Wait.. Boomer? You okay?

Cynder: I don’t think he’s okay…

Punch: OH NO. please don’t tell me they reset him…

Cynder: Well there’s only one thing we can do if that’s the case. We need the Hand of fate.

Punch: How do we find that!?

Cynder: We have to go *gulp* to a store.

Punch: OH GOD!

Cynder: well we’re gonna have to go at night… and not now. The family will be gone on thanksgiving, and walmart will be open then.

Punch: so we’re going to walmart on thanksgiving night? okay!

Cynder: ya know, plus we’ll get the almighty hand of fate, which can heal any skylander, and Blades…

Punch: Now, we’ve got to help boomer remember as much as he can!

Boomer: who are you people?

Punch: I’m Punch pop fizz, just call me Punch, and this is my friend Cynder. she likes if if you spank her.

Cynder: WHAT!?

Punch: Nah, just kidding.

Boomer: Where am i? Who am i?

Cynder: you’re a great hero, Boomer. you saved us all 2 years ago…

Boomer: Did i?

Punch: yeah, and if i just shout “HEY, WE HAVE THE ONE!” then..

*a stump smash and prism break walk over to punch, cynder, and boomer.*

Punch: What are your names, fine sirs?

*The stump smash says his name is forrest, and the prism break says he is Rasputin, but Ras for short.*

Forrest: and is this… him?
Ras: don’t lie to me, Pop.

Punch: he’s real… he just does not know he’s him.

Forrest: you guys need a hand of fate…

Cynder: we’re gonna get one later this month..

Punch: yeah! Say, let’s all go together!

-

*chopper storms in to gnarly’s basement lair.*

Chopper: you may have gotten one out, but that will be all!

Gnarly: Fool! you cannot stop me! For now i will unleash- A doom raider.

Chopper: NO! that will kill innocent people! PORTAL MASTERS! luckily i know someone who can stop you. His name is-

*a lob star drops from the top shelf and holds his stars to gnarly’s neck.*

Chopper: Conch.

*the lob star’s name is conch.*

Conch: I’ve heard of you, and us trap masters know our way around this stuff you seem to be using for evil.

Gnarly: You merely wield traptanium. I AM Traptanium!

*Gnarly kicks conch into the wall and puts a water trap in the projector.*

Conch: we have to get out while we can!

Chopper: why?

Conch: because he just dropped in a doom raider..

Chopper: i’ll fly us out. he’s projected him towards san francisco..

Conch: The gulper! We’ve got to go find.. the one.

Chopper: who?!

Conch: i’ll explain...
#8 Posted: 18:42:11 08/11/2014
Are you the portal master and doesn't Traptanium destroy Traptanium?
---
#9 Posted: 19:35:41 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
November 21st, 2014

*The family is packing their bags for thanksgiving in new york. The boy looks back at his skylanders. he says “When i get back, i’ll bring you guys a new friend!” and walks out the door to the airport.*

Punch: The coast is clear…

Cynder: Listen Up! Me, Punch, Forrest, and Ras are going to get the hand of fate! then we can restore boomer’s memories! any questions?

*A wrecking ball raises his hand.*

Cynder: yes?

Wrecking Ball: I saw something. It was big, and blue… and he was in the water, by the bridge.

Punch: oh god. Please, don’t. Just Don’t.

Wrecking ball: it was a beast-

Cynder: Somebody kill him! Just for the sake of shutting him up!

*A bushwhack picks up wrecking ball and chucks him into the ocean.*

Cynder: Okay, we’re going to walmart in 6 days. Until then…

*A splash of water hits the windows and cracks the walls of the room. A blue, sluggish giant creature moved past the house, and sent more high-pressure ocean water into the windows.*

Bushwhack: It’s the gulper…!

some random Dune Bug: oh god.. *twitch* I knew this was gonna happen.. *twitch* WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE! WE NEED GIANT ROBOTS!!! *spasm*

*a small bird with a propeller helmet crashes into the house and breaks a window. Buzzer Beak had come under the orders of gulper.*

Punch: EVERYBODY INTO THE BASEMENT!

*the skylanders rush into the basement. Bushwhack attempts to kill buzzer beak, but is hurt badly.*

Cynder: Bushwhack!

*The bushwhack says- “Call Me...Simon.”*

Cynder: Simon, you need to come here!

Simon: I’m coming!

*Simon is lead to the basement. The gulper rampages through San Francisco.*

-

Thanksgiving Night

*The skylanders have hidden in the basement since the gulper attack. The gulper had to be killed with a nuclear bomb, and san francisco is in ruin.*

Cynder: Tonight’s the night. Luckily, I was able to make a pipeline system to walmart. It took a while, but it was worth it.

Punch: Simon is also coming with us. Us 5 will go now.

*Punch, cynder, simon, forrest, and Ras leave to go to walmart. the other skylanders wait.*

*In the pipeline*

Simon: have you ever realized- we live in a world of self illusion. There are thousands of clones of one character, each with a different life. I know some countdowns are turtle diehards, and others are just regular dudes. It’s Crazy.

Punch: Mind. Blown.

Ras: we might as well take refuge in walmart to gather some troops to find out what’s going on with the villains. It’s not normal.

Cynder: Once we restore boomer’s memories, it’ll all make sense, but we could make an army.

Forrest: good idea. We’re almost there.

Simon: I don’t believe in any villains. isn’t it all an illusion of self, or should i say illusion of shelf?

*other skylanders laugh.*

Cynder: we’re here, and it looks like a pretty big crowd. We have to stay quiet or we all DIE!

Ras: okay. i vote our army is made of Drobits, anyone else?

Forrest: Agreed. they’re stealthy, portable, and OP.

Punch: okay. after we find the hand of fate, we get as many tech mins as we can!

Simon: I’ll go first.

*Simon steps out of the pipeline into the store, and signals the other to run to the skylander section. The others do indeed run with simon. They reach the section.*

Cynder: Simon, grab a nightmare express. We’ll grab the minis.

*The other 4 cores grab the minis, and simon hauled the nightmare express. while running back, forrest was stepped on and crushed by a crowd of shoppers, fighting over an elmo doll.*

Cynder: FORREST!

Ras: C’mon buddy, you gotta be okay! *sniffle*

Forrest: WE are forrest.

*Forrst dies.*

Ras: NOOOOOOO!

*the skylanders run out of the store, but it appears a krypt king and fist bump hid on their basket. As they were going through the pipeline, Midas (krypt king) and Hugo (fist bump) introduce themselves.*

Midas: my friend Hugo does not speak his mind, or anything at all really.

*hugo mumbles.*

Midas: i would be honored to lead the army of minis into battle, fighting.. whoever this guy is.

- -
#10 Posted: 19:44:25 08/11/2014
They killed Wrecking Ball? SCREW YOU PUNCH, CYNDER AND SIMON! Also, was that Elmo doll thing a South Park reference?
---
#11 Posted: 19:51:05 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: wreckingballbob
They killed Wrecking Ball? SCREW YOU PUNCH, CYNDER AND SIMON! Also, was that Elmo doll thing a South Park reference?

no, i don't even watch south park smilie
#12 Posted: 19:55:43 08/11/2014
Quote: ZapNorris
Quote: wreckingballbob

no, i don't even watch south park smilie

Oh, because of a South Park it's Black Friday and the shoppers fight over a new Elmo doll.
---
#13 Posted: 21:51:47 08/11/2014 | Topic Creator
I just heard the thing about dying for elmo while playing you don't know jack.
#14 Posted: 15:49:13 09/11/2014 | Topic Creator
*Boomer is brought down to the basement. The hand of fate sits in front of him.*

Cynder: okay. help my friend.

*the hand grabs boomer’s face. his eyes light up pure white, and everything he’s done flashed back to him, from the moment he was made in the factory. crashing toy fair, riding twilight sparkle, and saving the world of skylanders came back to him!*

Boomer: Whoa… i must be in the future!

Cynder: you missed, like, two whole games.

Boomer: i’m so happy.

Punch: why?

Boomer: i remember it all now.

Ras: well random villains are popping up in the real world!

Boomer: you mean, chompies?

Simon: we mean the DOOM RAIDERS! 7 incredibly evil villains who are being summoned by somebody…

*chopper crashes through the roof, holding Conch.*

Conch: Simon!

Boomer: is there a lord of the flies club i don’t know about?

Simon: Yes.

Conch: and it’s awesome, damn it!

Chopper: any one of you guys remember some dude named gnarly? About yay tall, made of traptanium, summoning real villains… That guy ring a bell?

Boomer: THAT BEAST, THAT THIEF, THAT DIRTY DIRTY SWINE! He’s gonna kill the portal masters!!

Simon: You read?

Boomer: I just saw the movie.

Conch: Well next he’s gonna summon the bruiser cruiser, the broccoli guy, you see where i’m going? We have to fight chompy mage!

Ras: Chompy mage? but we’re not chompies, he won’t like us!!

*hugo mumbles again*

Midas: I can take care of him. Me and simon will. conch can help train the mini army!

Boomer: Well, guys, we’ve got a mage to cage! i’ll get a life trap to catch him..

Cynder: where are you gonna get a trap to make him good?

*boomer pulls out a life hammer.*

Punch: oh!

Boomer: well if gnarly thinks he’s so smart, we’ll see how he reacts when WE use traptanium!

*cheering ensues. Boomer begins to prepare a device to turn the chompy mage good.*
#15 Posted: 17:00:10 09/11/2014
Is it an army of smilie or any minis?
---
#16 Posted: 00:20:21 10/11/2014 | Topic Creator
*It has been five days. Briser Cruiser and broccoli guy have both been defeated. Boomer and his friends are preparing an attack on chompy mage.*

Boomer: Okay guys, according to this news channel, There’s a strange of guy in a green hood leading an army of “little monsters” into san francisco. we’ve gotta catch that guy.

Cynder: So how will we trap him?

Boomer: i’ve combined a mobile vacuum cleaner and a life trap to create the Trapcuum. It’ll suck up any enemy into the inserted trap and fight for us when we need.

Punch: now, let’s go get him!!

*the skylanders, sans the mini army, marches into the streets, looking for chompy mage. They wind up finding him on the golden gate bridge.*

Chompy Mage: Hello, skylanders! I am the chompy mage! and you are not chompies, so i don’t like you. Plus you’re living toys. that’s freaky.

Chompy Puppet: Let’s Rock!

*The chompy mage summons some chompies. they are about the size of a small dog.*

Ras: what are we gonna do?

Boomer: just use martial arts!

Ras: i can’t! i have freakin’ prisms for hands!

Midas: I’ll try and hit the mage!

Boomer: NOOOOO!!!

*Midas stabs chompy mage’s toe, and chompy mage turns into a giant chompy.*

Boomer: JUMP!!

*Chompy Mage sends out shockwaves, and the skylanders jump over them.*

Boomer: Midas, keep jabbing your sword in his toe!

*Midas keeps stabbing chompy mage’s toe. He turns back into the chompy mage.*

Chompy Mage: I see what the problem is! Despite my toe pain, i am still stro-

*Midas throws his sword into chompy mage’s Crotch. the mage falls to the ground.*

Boomer: Simon, acitviate the trapcuum!

Simon: on it!

Chompy Mage: huh!?

*the trapcuum is rolled out and sucks up chompy mage into the trap.*

Chompy Mage: Whaat? where am i?!

Chompy Puppet: smells like mustard..

Chompy Mage: How do you know!?

Chompy Puppet: i’m a puppet, i know all!

Chomp Mage: i have to fight for good now!? Well if my chompies win then i’ll be fine!

Boomer: Now, we will bring you to the house to tell you what’s been happening…

-

In new york-

Gnarly: WHAT!? The chompy mage has been CAPTURED!? this is cray cray! Somebody get me the trap with the chef in it.. i’m ready to cook!

*DUN DUN DUUUN!*
#17 Posted: 06:47:03 10/11/2014
R.I.P Chompy Mage's Chompies.
---
#18 Posted: 00:50:04 20/11/2014 | Topic Creator
November 27th, 2014

(Play that horrid “Thanksgiving” song and you die.)

Boomer: did you guys hear? Eruptor’s in the macy’s thanksgiving parade!

Cynder: niice!

Punch: Guys- bad news.. this is coming from the parade..

News on TV: BREAKING NEWS- a living pepper has sabotaged the macy’s thanksgiving parade!

Boomer: that must be… ummm… anyone?

Simon: PEPPER JACK!

Midas: we have to stop him… i’ll take the army!

Boomer: guys, we’re going back to new york!

(one montage later..)

Boomer: well that was fast..

Simon: Too fast.. oh look, there’s The chef!

*zoom in on the chef throwing explosive peppers down onto the citizens from atop a pikachu float*

Pepper Jack: You foo’s gon’ pay for lockin’ me up! GIMME YOUR TURKEYS OR IMMA GIVE YOU ALL HELL!

Boomer: if only there was a way to reach him..

?????: How about this?

*A giant, living eruptor float scoops up our heroes and places them on his back.*

Boomer: Eruptor!? seriously!

Eruptor: yup! we’re THAT big now!

Boomer: TO THE CHEF!

*eruptor thunders through the crowd to the chef.*

Pepper Jack: well then skylanders, prepare to die a hot death!

Conch: me and chopper are gonna go try getting to Gnarly, you guys fight the chef!

*Boomer kicks the chef in the Nuts, and punch grabs onto his stem beard and pulls it off. cynder shreds up his glove, and Simon goes for the kill, but before he could kill, the chef breathed fire on the helium float, making it explode, sending boomer and his friends to the ground, and sending fire throughout the parade, causing major explosions, one of which killing off eruptor. The chef himself is dead, but, in a sense, he got his cake and ate it too.*

*boomer hits the street, and one of his cybernetic hands breaks off and falls into the storm drain. Cynder and punch land, and are hurt. Simon grabs the three and runs to a nearby gamestop.*

-

*conch runs in and tackles gnarly, and smashed bomb shell’s crystal.*

Conch: you’ve got to stop- what’s right right!

Gnarly: you think you can outsmart me, well i’ll tell you this- i have the power, i have the army, i have the… umm… i dunno.

Chopper: but what you don’t have is a HEART! you let yourself corrupt completely!

Gnarly: WELL HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF NOBODY EVER LOVED YOU!? nobody ever played with you, or held you, or even cared to look you by!? well now..

*Gnarly grabs conch’s face and rips it off, and rips his limbs off too, leaving only the shell.*

Gnarly: I’VE GOT THE CONCH!!!!!

*chopper flies away al legendary deja vus chase him down. he flies into a gamestop, which is the same one as boomer is in. they are taken in as pre owned, and hung up.*
#19 Posted: 07:09:47 20/11/2014
So, he killed Conch?
---
#20 Posted: 16:12:29 22/11/2014 | Topic Creator
yes, conch is dead.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me