Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders- The Training Phase
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders- The Training Phase [CLOSED]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 16:31:42 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Have you ever wondered- How do skylanders become who they are? where Do they get their powers? who are their families? now we can find out!

This is the story of the 16 new cores of skylanders: trap team. how they became skylanders.
#2 Posted: 16:32:10 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Our good friend Camo was walking over to a huge tree. This tree was the tree of life, at the center of the hidden forest, and Mother of Camo, the life plant dragon skylander. “Alright mom, I went and got some More of those Purple rabbit things for Garfield.” He said. Garfield was camo’s pet chompy. His pet criminal chompy who lives in a huge traptanium Terrarium. Then rustling of leaves was heard, and a green dragon with bug wings crashed onto the ground in front of camo. He wore a racing cap with a 5 on it, and his face was mostly occupied by buggy eyes. “Wha-?! Who are you?!” Camo said, jumping back. The unnamed dragon stood up, wobbling a little bit as he walked over to the huge mother tree. He looked around a little bit, and then rushed over to Camo, his wings buzzing. “Hey! I’m Henry, But you can call me… HIGH FIVE!” The little dragon said, sitting in front of camo, head tilted. “Okay… High five… I’m Camo. “ said the plant dragon begrudgingly. he did not seem fond of this new dragon. “I guess he can stay with us if needed.” Whispered a voice in the distance. the message repeated, until the mother tree grew a face, and looked down at high five. “He’s cute! you you know where your parents are?” said the tree, speaking with gentleness. “No… after that crazy explosion i have no idea… the nearby prison blew up a while ago, and i’ve been looking ever since.” said high five. “Wait a dagburn minute… the explosion that sent garfield into the mirror must’ve been the same one that did… well… You have no family and you’re gonna die, kid.” said camo smugly. he put on a snobbish grin. “CAMERON!” shouted the tree. “Why would you say that? Hen- High five can stay with us.” “BUT MOOOM!” said camo. “No buts! how would you feel if i EXPLODED!?” “Fine! but only if i can train him to be.. THE NEXT GREAT SKYLANDER!” said camo.

It was a peaceful day at Bottlenose bay, where all the other dolphins were playing. With a ball. Now these dolphin kids get crazy over this one singular ball. it’s like a god to them. One day, Something happened. “Come On Hector! Come and play ball!” said one dolphin. “You’ve been acting like this since elementary!” “I do not care for the ball. I care for protection! Don’t you guys know this is a dangerous bay!?” Said Hector. he was one dolphin child who did not usually play with the others. He was overprotective, since he was the oldest of 12 siblings. “I’m gonna go explore what’s under us. you guys keep playing with that ball.” He said. “SHHHH! The ball is listening… he can be offended, you know!?” It was late at night, and Hector was underneath the bay, where he had found a ship graveyard. He went down to the bottom ship. it was cold to the touch. He was surprised, and opened one of the windows. He then felt a cold wind blowing towards him. “Huh?” he said. Then, a cold, blue hand grabbed his leg, and pulled it. Hector Flipped out (pun intended) and noticed there was more than a hand, it was a full on ice viking army! “Who are you people!?” He said. “We’re here to take back the bay, bae.” One of the vikings said, smugly. Hector darted back to his house, and Grabbed something he’d be needing for this- A sword he made himself, and a steering wheel for a ship. He, for speed, took off his rashguard. He darted back to the bay, where the same ball game had been going on for 7 hours. “GUYS! There are scary ice vikings coming to kill you all! DROP THE BALL!” he said. “Hector, please! the ball is love, the ball is life.” One dolphin said. Then another cold wind blew, and a knife made of ice dropped on the ball, popping it. The vikings had arrived. Hector then grabbed his weapons and went to the first viking, bashing his shield into him, shattering him. He went on to do the same to the others, until they were all nothing but ice shards floating in the water. The other dolphins cheered him on, for he had saved them.

A few days later he got a letter.

“Dear Hector Finnigan,

I’m very impressed with your responsibility and work! I’d be honored to welcome you to the newly renovated skylanders academy! There, you will become a skylander, saving hundreds of thousands!

Sincerely,

Master Eon”

Balloons and confetti decorated the Dark cave. Night Shift, member of the swap force, had just come home from saving the mount cloudbreak. He teleported through the door, and looked around. “For me-? Wow! Thanks!” Said night shift. He wasn’t going to go on anymore missions, but the one thing he was happy to see was his daughter, Frightengale. “Oh Frighty! Daddy’s home!” he called throughout the house. Then frightengale rushed up to her dad and hugged him. “Dad! you’re back!” she said. “How have you been! Not talking to any boys, have you!?” said night shift. “No, no. If anything they boys are afraid of ME!” she said. “Having a bat-nado for legs is kind of a red flag.” “Well that’s good to hear! Now, we should really talk about what you’ll be doing now that you’ve graduated skylands high.” He said. “You see, after making my mark on skylands by saving the cloudbreak region, I’ve become a famous name. I’d be honored to have you attend the same skylander academy i went to! Because it’s the only one! you see, some of them become Cores, which are like foot soldiers. but i became a main team! I had a few good friends too. You know Freddie and Pete? AKA, Freeze Blade and Stink Bomb! The’re swappers too! That’s why i’ve enrolled you in SKYLANDERS ACADEMY! you’ll be staying there in a dorm, but you’ll come back here for christmas. Your training begins in a few months.” He said, then sighed.

“YAY! You mean i’m going to become a SKYLANDER!?” Frightengale said.

“Yup! but you’ll need a cool nickname. I’m pretty sure Sven Polter would not be as cool as Night Shift!”

“How about….. Hmmm…. Bat Spin?”

“That’s the spirit! And i’m not talking about consta- I mean ghost roaster.”

Chapter one- Humble Beginnings
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#3 Posted: 20:57:56 24/10/2014
Wow! This is really good! And well written. I look forward to the next chapter.
#4 Posted: 21:54:46 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
“Okay! day one of training! i’ve enrolled you in skylanders academy, so there’s no going back now!” Said camo. “Now, can you shoot anything out of your mouth? fly?” “Well, i can DEFINITELY do something with my wings!” said high five. he charged right into camo, full speed. camo slammed into the wall. “And i think you broke my arm. Very well then…” groaned camo. “Oh my god, i’m so sorry.” said high five. “No, its fine.. It just proves your power!” Said camo. he stuck his arm out, and then yelped. “I’ll have to let this heal before anything else… But try giving me a good diaphragm movement..” said camo. High five acted like he was going to vomit, but a pellet came out, trailing purple smoke. it landed in a potted plant, and the plant instantly wilted. “Dude! that’s cool! I think charging and those… poison things could work. keep training, and when these 3 months are over, you’ll go to the academy! but be warned… activating your mouth projectiles can give you some stomach issues. so make sure there’s toilet paper in there.” Camo said, then winked. High five seemed confused.

Flip Wreck, as now hector would be called, Had decided to train. He swam down to the bottom of the bay, and used his sword to chop open some clams. “Whew… Now… What to do now.” he said to himself. He swam back to the ice viking ship, which had been quarantined. “Interesting.” He swam back up to the top, and hopped on his shield, and rode it like a sled. he actually broke some rocks while doing so. “WHOOOOOO!!!!” he yelled, slicing and smashing rocks. he then did a mid air flip, and cannonballed down into the bottom. “Doing that, every day!? YEAH!”

Night shift wheeled in a training dummy. “Here we go. one training dummy, straight from woodburrow.” he said. “Now try out some powers!” Bat Spin thrusted her staff forwards, and her 3 pet bats, blocky, bitey, and stunner, attacked the dummy. “What!? does this mean i can- summon BATS!?” she said. She began to summon more and more bats. Then she stamped her staff on the ground, and then she, Bat Spin, turned into a giant bat. she tried to scream, but it came out as bat noises. She was able to turn back by just thinking about it. “Whoa.”

Many months (and rolls of toilet paper in camo’s house) had passed. It was time to go on to skylanders academy.

Chapter two- The Training Begins
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#5 Posted: 19:28:17 01/11/2014
Hope this lasts
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#6 Posted: 19:28:50 01/11/2014 | Topic Creator
chapter 3 is in progress!
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 22:30:08 02/11/2014
*starts digging grave*
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
SackBoy01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#8 Posted: 01:43:50 05/11/2014
Quote: Sleepy0429
*starts digging grave*

*starts putting the dirt back in the grave* Anyways I like this story!
---
ded
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#9 Posted: 02:59:45 05/11/2014
Whens the next chapter?
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#10 Posted: 22:33:23 16/11/2014
*redigs*
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#11 Posted: 14:38:31 17/11/2014
I'm enjoying this and Sleepy0429 if you don't like it, don't read it.

I'm looking forward to seeing where it's going.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me