Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cotton Candy issue [CLOSED]
Wally-Gang Gold Sparx Gems: 2987
#1 Posted: 07:30:24 24/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Almost done with Frosted Food Fight's first challenge. The one where you need to collect 15 each of three items from the snack stand. I only have one snack stand. Can someone explain the virtue behind granting me the first 44 items consecutively, then making me tap the stand for a day and a half trying to get the the last serving of cotton candy? I know that cotton candy lasts a long time, but honestly.
---
"Come rang or shine"
Still troubled by him speaking
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 07:37:54 24/10/2014
I think that happens to most collect from houses/community building quests, at least on higher levels; there's always a chance it refuses to give you anything and you'll have to collect again. For some reason it's guaranteed with books and Apothecary crates, but for a few Theater quests and random ones that make you collect armor just didn't give me anything for one or two collections the same day.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
MabuMommy Blue Sparx Gems: 906
#3 Posted: 11:25:41 24/10/2014
On the theater quest where you have to collect 5 golden trophies I had the quest up for over a week before it finally decided to grant me the FIRST golden trophy.

I thought I had a defective theater, or the game didn't recognize it r something.

8 days later finally got one. The others followed fairly quickly
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#4 Posted: 03:16:21 25/10/2014
I thought Cotton Candy came from the Circus?

I know because it took shoving everything I had into inventory and building a second circus before I could finally get the 5 that I needed for the circus mission. Even with a 36 hour build--the really long collection time and just the utter lack of cotton candy, I still took 2 days with 2 circuses to get the last 3 I needed

I remember the mission, because we're done with it already. But somehow I thought it was Sheepwiches, Chompsicles, and another ice cream treat. But you're in the thick of it, so you must be correct.

Somehow I don't think getting a circus (6000Mabu) will help you out

smilie
Rom713 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1347
#5 Posted: 16:20:11 25/10/2014
Quote: Wally-Gang
Almost done with Frosted Food Fight's first challenge. The one where you need to collect 15 each of three items from the snack stand. I only have one snack stand. Can someone explain the virtue behind granting me the first 44 items consecutively, then making me tap the stand for a day and a half trying to get the the last serving of cotton candy? I know that cotton candy lasts a long time, but honestly.

Build more Snack Stands, they are 12 mabus per building, 30 minutes to collects. You will need extra Snack Stands later for Drobit's quest to collect 2x30 from Snack Stands. Sell them after the quest is done. I have 5 of them right now and still I'm short of 2 candies and ~10 of each items from Drobit's quest. I got Frosted Food Fight's quest at the release of TT for Lost Islands. Still didn't finish it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me