Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Game will not load on Android tablet [CLOSED]
Bolder63 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#1 Posted: 15:14:15 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
As it says in the title, app stops during load screen. Cache & data delete do not work, also uninstall & re-install does nothing. I was able to run a new game from scratch but when I attempted to log in to my activate account after the tutorial it hung up & stopped again during load.

Very frustrating as the timed quest for the undead sanctum was 2 days away from completion, anyone else experiencing issues on the android version?
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#2 Posted: 17:27:03 23/10/2014
Do you have any friends through Google Plus? When this happened to me it was fixed by removing a particular person from my friends list, for some reason that person was causing it to crash. I was able to load in fine while offline.
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#3 Posted: 17:35:15 23/10/2014
As you might have seen in my thread, I found a work around by loading the game on a iOS device, triggering a cloud save, and then going back to my android device. I know that may not be possible for you, but figured I'd mention it. Something is occurring in the game that is preventing the android from loading our game state, and for whatever reason, the iOS is not affected, or not as seriously.

I haven't tried going offline to test your work around AB, I'll give that a try next time mine locks up.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Bolder63 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#4 Posted: 19:01:17 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't use google+ myself so I don't think so.

I don't have any iOS devices, I agree that there is something about the game state saved that is the culprit.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me