Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Load error 10 and 12 and lots more.... [CLOSED]
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#1 Posted: 17:33:21 22/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi guys,
The first time I lost everything (lvl 45 --> 1) I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and everything was fixed. The next day I got the same problem. But this trick doesn't do it anymore.

Now I get load error 10 and 12, I keep getting messages to connect to the internet (when I am connected already) etc etc. So basically everything has been gone, and now I really don't know what to do anymore.

Any tips and tries for this?

It seems impossible to contact Activision either......
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
fykerr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1022
#2 Posted: 19:06:09 22/10/2014
Did you make sure you're logging in to Activision so it can access the cloud? Mine kept me logged in to Game Center but logged me out of Activision a few days ago. It took me 4 tries before it would connect and log me in and then my progress was restored. I was absolutely freaking out at the level 1 game on my iPad. :/
iNiekie Blue Sparx Gems: 549
#3 Posted: 19:33:26 23/10/2014 | Topic Creator
How van I acces the cloud when it won't let me play the game? When installed I see level 1, and it asks me my age. Any suggestions?
---
Activate family: DoubleDutchy & iNiekie (last account has problems....)
Daily gifter untill game crashed, Activision is working on it.......
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#4 Posted: 11:19:22 24/10/2014
You have to follow through the tutorial until it lets you click something other than whatever it is trying to teach you next. Then you can go into the settings and log into Activate.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me