Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
wave 2 is here! [CLOSED]
Trixy Red Sparx Gems: 47
#1 Posted: 20:04:15 21/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I've just logged on and there is a new sheep note for dark skylanders getting double gold until 26th and wave 2 skylanders now in the game :-) given all the new additions, what do people find the quickest way to level up?
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#2 Posted: 20:05:42 21/10/2014
Also a new change... Funny Bone is no longer considered a Dragon for the purposes of the Dragon House. Guess that was an error.

Plus 33% off the Windmill until Oct 24 and half price Adventure Airships until Oct 23.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#3 Posted: 20:12:11 21/10/2014
And Flynn is 50% off (a very welcome surprise for me).

To level up fast it takes a bit of maintenance, the fastest way is to just hammer the 1-3 minute missions until you can get up to the 2 hour mission, then do that until 15 (except maybe to do their missions). That seems to be the best reward vs. time investment. The longer missions tend to not give you as much bang for your buck, but it does require you check in more often if you can do it.

Before you finish for the night, make sure you put the youngest ones in Sanctuaries, that will bump them up really fast at low levels.
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#4 Posted: 20:59:16 21/10/2014
since you can't really put anyone new in anything longer than 1 minute for a very long time level wise--I found that if you can't pay attention to it for very long--drop a new skylander in the cadette or scout house and then 4 hours later you check it--they are level 4 and can go on the 1 hour mission.

Perfect for hubby who only plays before work and during lunch
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#5 Posted: 21:03:09 21/10/2014
I try to save chests for brand new skylanders. They clear quickly and give a fair amount of xp. You can usually get up to level 3 with 1-2 chests. If you have the adventure clock, you can also run your sklyanders on their longest available missions once per day and immediately get them back. That helps quite a bit. Also, run them on longer missions overnight or when you're at work and can't (or shouldn't) be playing.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
ABennett Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#6 Posted: 01:44:58 22/10/2014
Just had some gravestone disguised trolls pop up with a wishstone for me.

[User Posted Image]
Kfool Blue Sparx Gems: 737
#7 Posted: 13:29:28 22/10/2014
Good tips here, I've had a ticket with support for 9 days now with a re escalation, I'm going to call them this afternoon and have them push gems to the account so I can go back to playing, I don't think they're going to net anything at this point. Then the question will be how many will they push and what will be best approach to trying to power back to where I was. Lots of companions right out of the box for sure.

bugmom that's a great tip if I get enough gems to be able to spare to grab a house or two.
---
I only pretend to know what I'm doing.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me