Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokémon fan fiction cuz YOLO Wynaut?
Page 1 of 1
Pokémon fan fiction cuz YOLO Wynaut? [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1 Posted: 06:10:34 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
(I'm aware this isn't that great mainly due to my sentence structure but meh)

//Warning! Contains murder and rape.//

"Tenebrae, it means darkness."

Somewhere deep in the forest of an unknown region laid a baby, it was bat-like and small, and clearly very afraid. Everything was new to the creature, it had just gained the ability of sight and it stumbled about, trying to gain balance on its stubby little feet, it couldn't stand, it couldn't fly, it couldn't fend for itself, it is was good as dead. "Noi..." It squeaked, in pain, cold and alone, "Noi." It said again, frightened of the darkness that surrounded it, it was abandoned, alone due to a defect, it was too small. WHOOSH, something was in the forest with the baby, it sounded big, the sounds of its footprints seemed to drag on into the night in a perfect echo, to accompany its loud footsteps it roared and growled, surely this was the sound of death, of destruction, of despair. Cold and alone, abandoned. "Noi.." One final time. It could not move for it knew nothing of the world and how it worked, all it knew was it was afraid and it wanted someone to comfort it despite not even knowing the feeling of comfort yet. The big, unknown creature came closer, an Ursaring, standing at 5'11, while not an abnormal size for a bear it was frightening for the bat lying on the cold, hard ground. the bat was just under a foot tall, it cowered at the size of the large Ursaring and tried to cry but couldn't, its tear ducts weren't even fully developed. The Ursaring roared loudly and looked down to the bat, ready to feast on it, but another noise could be heard in the depths of the forest, something bigger. A Hyperbeam appeared through a clearing of bushes and sent the bear flying back into a tree, the attacker, a Garchomp, standing at 6'3, a clear winner in the size competition between the three. "Use Roar!" A voice called out, the voice was loud, but soft, so gentle, it pleased the bat creatures' ears, it sounded high-pitched and strong. The Garchomp did as told, roaring and causing the Ursaring to flee.

"Are you alright?" The same voice said. The voice seemed kind and caring and it made the baby happy. "Noi!" It cried out, opening its eyes to see a beautiful girl before him. She stood at 5'9 and had long brown hair that curled at the bottom, she wore a pink and white outfit, accompanied by a yellow bookbag, the Garchomp stood next to her, clearly tired from the Hyperbeam it let out. "You're so small and cute and I want to just eat you up!" The bat squeaked. "N-Not eat you! I mean....It's an expression, silly." She giggled and it made the bat smile. "You're a Noibat, right?" A Noibat....Was that what he was? He didn't know, he knew nothing of the world. "Noibat..." The creature said, happy to know it knew who it was. "Ugh...I'm sick of this forest and its Tenebrae!" The girl was clearly a scholar, she carried multiple books in her bookbag, one being an English to Latin dictionary. "Oh! Tenebrae, it means darkness. Hey..." The girl thought for a moment before gently picking the Noibat up. "I'm going to call you Tenebrae....." The voice trailed off as the Noibat, now known as Tenebrae, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep

"Meet the gang!"

The morning of the next day had arrived, sun shining high up in the sky, not a gray cloud in sight, it was the perfect day. The tiny bat opened its eyes to bear witness to its new-found friend setting up camp in front of him, helping her were six others, Pokémon, they all looked so strong. The girl noticed his tiny eyes open and shot Tenebrae a large, brimming smile "Meet the gang!" There was Garchomp, the Mach Pokémon, she was tall and scary but Noibat knew she was a friend from how she saved him, her name was Caetus. Then there was Charizard, he was big and hotheaded, not to mention hot-tailed! His name was Ignis. There was Zilla, the Tyranitar, he looked like a large brute who bullied many but was kind and had a heart of gold. Next there was Haunter, he was playful and goofy, always trying to make others laughed, he went by the name of Larua. Then there was Flygon, he was quick and smart, his name was Volans. Finally, there was Umbreon, he was dark and mysterious, distant, his name was Umbra. Then there was the girl, her name was Melody.

"You don't need wings to know how to fly!"

It had been a week since they had met and things were going great, the days were filled with fun and enjoyment and Tenebrae couldn't have been happier by that. "Time to eat up!" The girl exclaimed, she always seemed to be peppy and excited no matter the situation and Tenebrae tried to be the same as her, but that day was different, he had seen her Pokémon battle and he had seen how Ignis, Larua, and Volans could soar through the air, he was envious, like a Bagon yearning for the skies so did he, the only difference was he had wings, he just didn't know how to use them. Tenebrae whined as he watched them fly through the air with such grace and elegance and ease! It was amazing and invigorating to watch. Melody could tell Tenebrae wanted that so, and she was determined to help him fly. "I can teach you." She said, smiling as she always did. "Noi?" The creature was confused, how could someone who had never flown teach someone to fly? She had no wings, just long, skinny arms. "It's easy, c'mon!" She picked him up and up a tree they went, to the tallest point the could find. "Alright, now close your eyes and then jump, and flap! flap as hard and as fast as you can!" It was odd, it almost seemed like a sure murder plot to send a baby Noibat out of a tree as tall as this one was, but he jumped. Tenebrae could feel the rush of adrenaline, he felt the wind blowing through his fur and it felt great, he opened his eyes and flapped as hard as he could, and to his suprise he flew! He soared and did loops. Back in the tree the girl smiled. "Good job Larua..." She said softly. Melody had instructed the Haunter to go invisible and hold the bat, soar around with it, make it think it could fly, and he did just that, that is, until he let go and Tenebrae flew on his own. "Whoo! See?!? I told ya! You don't need wings to know how to fly!" She cheered and climbed down out of the tree, catching him as he descended after his flight. "Noi! Noi!" The creature cried happily. It was truly the best day of his life so far.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#2 Posted: 06:11:46 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Umbra was a friend to pain

Two months had passed since the meeting between Tenebrae and Melody, it had been an amazing two months of flying lessons and playing games, Tenebrae was even growing in size, albeit a very small change in size, but growing nonetheless. "Ty! Ty Ty Ty! Garroooo!!!" Zilla had been telling a story near the campfire of where they would always gather every night, the girl had lived in the forest her entire life, she would sometimes go out into the city and buy supplies but the forest was her home, The Forest of Melody was what she called it, and Noibat would always remember that, he would always be grateful. Everyone was gathered around the fire, all but Umbra, he never gathered with the others, he was always behind the tent of which they slept in every night, he would sit next to a tall fir tree which was home to many Pineco and sometimes even Forretress. "Umb..." He mumbled softly to himself, no one around to bother him, except on that night, that night was different, Noibat had grown curious of the Umbreon and wanted to keep him company so he flew off to his tree and perched on a very small branch sticking out near the trunk of the tree. "Noi, Noi?" Tenebrae wanted to know why he was so distant all the time, he had wondered this for a long time. "Bree....Umb, Umb Umb Umbree, Umbreon." Umbra had told Tenebrae it was none of his business, his head turning away from Tenebrae's direction. Around Umbra's neck were what looked like marks from laceration and a claw mark on his back where no fur grew, just pink flesh. "Noi, Noibat, Ba Bat." Tenebrae let Umbra know how he was abandoned by his parents for being small and that he could share his feelings with him as he knew how cruel the world was. "Umbreon, Umb!" Umbra was a friend to pain and it was clear that it affected him and his attitude towards others. Umbra lashed out, annoyed that Tenebrae wouldn't leave him be, but he did appreciate that someone cared. "Umbreon.." He turned his head back to look at the Noibat. "Umb Um Um Um Umbreon, Bree, Breeon, On, Breeon, Bre..." Umbra explained how his previous 'trainers' were cruel and made Pokémon fight in caged matches and if they didn't want to fight they would be abused, he was attacked by multiple Mightyena, and choked when he refused to fight his sister, an Espeon of whom he didn't know the fate of, one night he escaped with his sister, but she was captured by someone of whom he didn't catch the identity of, whoever took her was dressed in black with a large red 'R' on his shirt. He explained how he ran to the forest, tears strolling down his face and in pain, frightened, and that Melody found him and took him in. "Noibat...Noi Noi Noi..." Tenebrae apologized and placed a wing on his shoulder, the two smiled and fell asleep snuggling up next to eachother.
---
#3 Posted: 06:11:57 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
They came for the dragon, guns in hand

It had been a year since they had met and it was the best year of his life, not to mention the only year of his life, he had bonded with the other Pokémon, learning from Larua of his dark past with causing mischief in a town and his family leaving him, he told of how he was taken in by a psychic who taught him how to read minds. He learned of Volans circus days. He had heard of Zilla and his father, one of the strongest Pokémon in the world. He had trained with Caetus and learned of how he was the smallest Gible, and yet he grew to be big and strong. And he learned of Ignis and his troubling past with Team Rocket, being owned by a high-up Admin of the organization and then running away, he had been being hunted ever since due to his extremely strong powers. Umbra had bonded with him about his days in captivity aswell as his sister being captured. "I was adopted..." Melody told Tenebrae one night. "I moved from home to home due to my rambunctious attitude, and my ability to understand the language of Pokémon, I was labeled as a freak..." She had shared everything with them and Tenebrae wished he could have done the same but he had no stories to share that didn't involve her and her Pokémon. Noibat was sleeping well that night, until he heard the noise, it was so frightening and it made him cry, it was a gunshot. When Tenebrae left the tent he found his friends, surrounded by the men that Umbra had described...The men with the red 'R'. "NOI!" He cried, scared for his friends. Houndoom surrounded the area and Larua and Umbra had stayed back in the tent to make sure Tenebrae got to safety but he refused to leave his friends. "Give us the Charizard and no one will get hurt!" Melody had refused, she would not let them harm Ignis. They came for the dragon, guns in hand, and they were ready to use them. "CHAAAAAAAR!" Ignis roared, he would protect his friends, he had to, he knew this was because of him. "Protect!" Volans did as asked, it was remarkable, they shot at them but Volans had known exactly where they were going to fire due to Larua's ability to read minds, he was a remarkable Haunter, he had left Tenebrae with Umbra and had gone to help as the gunshots would not effect him and his incorporeal body. "Haunt! Haunter Haunt!" He called out to Volans to tell him where to use protect, Volans was incredible, he could cause protect to appear in multiple specific areas. Ignis flew up in the sky, using a flare blitz, his entire body on fire as he swooped down and burned dozens of guns, melting them, making sure not to catch the forest on fire. Zilla was amazing aswell, he could cause Earthquakes in specific places, it cracked the ground and sent several Rocket Grunts falling to their deaths, Caetus roared at the top of her lungs, changing shape when Melody touched her hand to her wrist, becoming a Mega Garchomp. She used her Dragon Dance attack, but instead of only using it on herself she was able to spread it to her allies in battle, raising their Attack and Speed, she then shot multiple Dragon Pulse's at the enemy, knocking at least twenty out. The Rocket army was down to five, four grunts and a mysterious looking young man, no older than twenty-five. Umbra couldn't get Tenebrae to leave so he zipped him up in the tent and went off into battle. A bullet shot at Zilla and bounced off due to his hard skin, hitting the side of Ignis' leg and causing him great pain, blood flowed out of his leg and he fell towards the ground. "Umbra!" Melody shouted, indicating it was his turn to help. Umbra closed his eyes for a moment and the ring on his head glowed brightly, the moon grew brighter and Ignis' wound healed completely, he had used Moonlight to heal the dragon. "Good job!" Zilla had roared and shot a powerful flamethrower at the final four grunts, taking them out and leaving the final man standing. Tenebrae had been fighting the tent, trying to open it, but he couldn't.

In the pale moonlight he changed

The battle had neared its completion and the man approached, he wasn't armed and Larua could tell, he had made sure with his ability to read minds. "Bravo, no wonder the Dragon is wanted so much, it is powerful, as are the rest of your team. I am Jonathan, an Admin of Team Rocket and hopefully a soon-to-be leader. He was dashing, he spoke with a slight English accent, his hair was blond and spiked with streaks of light blue, he wore a red and white coat and a white glove on one hand. "Though, they wouldn't have done that without you...." The man snapped and six black Pokéballs rose into the air as if remotely controlled, capturing her friends inside, they fought hard but couldn't escape. "I will never surrender to you, let them go! Take me instead!" The man grinned, he happily accepted the offer. "I would indeed 'take' you instead, but why not have both?" He pushed her against a tall oak tree, she screamed as tears rolled down her face, she was frightened. "Please! No!" was all she could muster. The man forced her down, removing her panties and beginning to have his way with her. She cried in pain and tried to fight but couldn't get away. It was then that Tenebrae got angry, he could hear the screams and he had used an Air Slash on the tent, cutting it open and allowing him to escape, it was then that he saw the disgusting, foul beast that was harming his best friend. "Noi..." He could feel his body burning, he was so angry. He tackled the man. "Ow!" The man put his belt back on and payed attention to Tenebrae now. "You pesky little thing, be off with you!" He snapped his fingers and a black Pokéball levitated. "No! Noi!" He screamed. "Last chance....Buzz off..." He then snapped once more and the ball morphed into a gun, he pointed it at the girl. "NOI!" And he shot. Five times. Tenebrae would never forget those five shots. "NOOOOOIIII!" He screamed, tears rolling down his tiny cheeks, and then it happened, He began to evolve, His fangs grew long and sharp, his wingspan increased immensely, and he grew to at least six feet tall, an unusually large size. "NOIVERN!" In the pale moonlight he changed from a tiny, innocent Noibat into a big, strong, angry Noivern. The mans facial expressions changed greatly. He screamed for help and backup came but they were too late, Tenebrae had grabbed the man and bit into his neck, ripping his throat out, all the while crying and moaning with sadness. He clawed into his chest and ripped him apart. Dozens of men came rushing in but his Boomburst was too strong, it sent them flying for miles, hundreds of dark Pokéballs were sent after him and then it was over....He was captured.
---
#4 Posted: 06:15:23 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
"A dead man's name does not matter..."

Tenebrae couldn't see anything, one moment it was complete darkness and the next it was blinding light, he had been in the ball for so long. It seemed like days but it was only hours. "Noi..." He said softly, he had cried the entire time. "You are the one that murdered Jonathan, aren't you?" The man looked near identical to the one he had killed in his blinding rage. "Noivern! Noi!" He tried to lunge at the man but he was shackled down by chains. "My brother always was foolish, always confusing business with pleasure, and it seems he went out with great pleasure, I am, of course, referring to the girl." Tenebrae knew she was gone but didn't want to believe it, and now all he could think of were the others, Larua, Volans, Ignis, Zilla, Caetus, and Umbra... The man before him took a bow. "The name is Jeremy, and with my brother gone that would mean I am next in line to take over the responsibilites as Admin, and perhaps one day even Leader. This, is the dungeon, or so we like to call it." The man was so chipper and happy for such a cruel and evil individual, "You will stay here until needed, and you are most certainly needed. Such power....What must go on in that little mind of yours....Oh! Perfect! You would be a wonderful advocate for our new experiment! You see, the reason a Pokémon cannot speak is due to their larynx not exactly being the correct shape to form words other than their names, there have been some exceptions, some talk of a Meowth...Anyways, we can change the size of the Larynx, make it possible for a Pokémon to speak! Oh, it most certainly is dangerous...But we'll try to be careful!" All Tenebrae could do was lie there and wonder if his friends were safe, it had been a week since the man visisted him, he would see many people come down and there was always talk of the girl and her amazing seven, he would hear whispers of names, "That Flygon could do that?!?" "So, the dragon's doing fine then?" "Invisible? Why don't we evolve it?" "Rock hard skin....It would be perfect in battle." "I remember seeing the same one run as I captured the Espeon." "Mega evolution, we're trying to induce it on her without the Mega Stone that it dropped." Every whisper of his friends gave him hope, he knew they were alive but he knew they were being forced to do work for the evil organization fo Team Rocket. All Tenebrae could do was sleep, and hope he would one day be free. He woke up to the sounds of men and woman, they all surrounded him wearing masks, Tenebrae was strapped down to an operating table and couldn't move an inch, it was time for the operation. They had numbed him from the torso up, it was nice that they weren't one-hundred percent cruel all the time, but they did not put him under. They cut him open and did unspeakable things to him, the operation lasted a good two hours at least, it was terrifying. Tenebrae had fallen asleep immediately after the operation and when he awoke he saw the man from the week before. "Did it go well? I do hope they treated you with care...Now....Tell me, what is your name?" Tenebrae was fueled with anger and hatred. "Names...No matter, they don't, names don't matter..Not mine...No, not yours, a dead man's name does not matter..." He had picked up the English language from Melody for the most part, but he still wasn't completely fluent in the language or in sentence structure. He opened his mouth, ready to attack but with the snap of a finger from the man his mouth was tied shut with a rope. "Temper temper, you are a fiesty one indeed...And the first successful subject of the procedure!" He took out a Pokéball and released the Pokémon that resided inside, it was an Espeon with lacerations like that of Umbra. "Some of the subjects were...Weak." The Espeon opened its mouth to speak but couldn't, the only sound it could make was a high-pitched squeal. "Enjoy your stay with us." The man walked off, leaving Tenebrae alone....As alone as he ever felt.

He escaped, the memory of Melody in his head

It had been two weeks, they hadn't made Tenebrae go out into battle for the mere fact he needed to calm down from the operation and get used to it, he had been told it would be better to communicate with your allies than just command them, they wanted to hear strategies from the Pokémon but Tenebrae thought they just wanted to hear them scream when hurt. He couldn't take it any longer, he remember all of his friends, and the Espeon, and Melody.... "Heaven...She said Heaven...That is where she is and that is where I must go..." He spoke to himself, often hearing of Melody telling of a wondrous place called Heaven where Humans and Pokémon live in peace and that when she was gone from the Earth she would go there. "Melody..." He cried well into the night until something inside him snapped, he heared the constant wailing and screaming of Pokémon throughout the lab and he wanted to put an end to it. He recalled the Dragon Dance that Caetus had once used and he focused his energy, red balls of electricity surrounded him, he felt so much stronger, he pulled the chains and tore them from the walls, his claws broke the cuffs, and his legs were set free aswell, he roared loudly with pleasure and took flight, releasing Pokémon from their cells, including the Espeon. He had found his friends cells, telling them of their freedom, he promised he'd meet them again. He watched as Umbra and his siter reunited and the Espeon even uttered a word. "Brother..." He smiled but knew his job was not done, there would be Rocket Grunts flooding the place, he made sure to stop that. Tenebrae had set the place ablaze with a flamethrower and any attempt from a Rocket member caused a powerful Boomburst to send them flying, he had made sure everyone escaped and then took his leave. He escaped, the memory of Melody in his head as he did so, he planned on flying to the forest of which he was abondoned and found and then taken, he could never forget it, he would take care of it. "The Forest of Melody...." He said to himself, again and again he said it. "The Forest of Melody..." He thought he was free....
---
#5 Posted: 06:15:34 20/10/2014 | Topic Creator
He couldn't remember...The memory was gone.

Tenebrae had escaped, or at least thought he did, down below the man stood looking up to him, a large grin on his face. "So!" He shouted. "You're going to leave without harming me?" Tenebrae payed no attention, he only wanted to be free and safe. "Those Eeveelutions!" Tenebrae stopped mid-flight. "I gave them those marks." It was clear he wanted Tenebrae to land, he obviously intended to kill him or torture him, and Tenebrae knew that, but what he said made him snap. "GRAAAAAAAHHHH!" The Noivern screamed, it echoed throughout the land. "YOU WILL DIE!" He screeched, wanting to put an end to everything, Noivern flew at him but stopped midair, something was controlling him. "Make him hurt." A strange creature stood before him, it was cat-like and white with purple and a long tail, it was very humanoid. "This, is Mewtwo, Giovanni lent him to me for this day, we knew you'd do something stupid, and now you are going to pay." The Mewtwo did as asked, he made him hurt, throwing him against trees and buildings, up into the air and then down to the ground, he was battered and bruised and bleeding, but he wouldn't give up, he was able to muster up one final Boomburst, it caught the creature off guard and sent him tumbling back. Jeremy scowled and grabbed his gun, aiming it at Tenebrae, but he lunged at the man first, stabbing his chest and then taking flight. Jeremy, with his final breath, took the shot, a shot that never should have hit, that only dumb luck could have explained. "AGHHH!" Tenebrae had sensed it and tried to use protect, but it was too late and the protect was too small, it prevented the bullet from going through and killing him, but it did damage, eliminating his memory of the events that had happened since his birth, he flew for awhile, keeping himself up until he could reach the forest, and then he fell and landed in the exact same spot he was abandoned and found by Melody. He tried so hard to keep the memories, but he couldn't. He couldn't remember...The memory was gone. He had landed and was knocked out cold. He awoke, remembering nothing, all he knew was he needed to keep the forest safe for 'her'. And one thing kept ringing in the back of his head......

"Tenebrae, it means darkness."
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#6 Posted: 23:18:05 25/03/2015
Nice.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me