Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Your cloud save was created with new version, please update.
Page 1 of 1
Your cloud save was created with new version, please update. [CLOSED]
zeort Green Sparx Gems: 249
#1 Posted: 20:43:20 19/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi.
Since friday my game send me the message "Your cloud save was created with new version os S:LI. Please update to continue playing" but there is no update in google store, so i cant play online and my game resets to level 1 if i play offline.
I already tried uninstall/installed but it didnt work, and already contacted the activision support but they did not help me.
Im very upset because i wont upgrade my dead santuary after the big delay of the mission.
Does anyone know fix it?
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#2 Posted: 17:45:16 20/10/2014
Sorry to hear that, Zeort. Usually un/reinstall will fix something like this. My only thought is, try the un/reinstall process a few times. Also, make sure your device is running the latest OS updates. Best of luck to ya!
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
bytebandit01 Blue Sparx Gems: 645
#3 Posted: 11:19:14 21/10/2014
count me in this latest casualty.. This just happened all of a sudden.. Already reinstalled LI, this started while i was still under ios7, now i updated to iso8.1 it is still saying the same thing..smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me