darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > How do you climb the vines in Twilight Valley????
Page 1 of 1
How do you climb the vines in Twilight Valley???? [CLOSED]
Morkeleb Red Sparx Gems: 39
#1 Posted: 05:48:42 12/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, this is really aggravating. The first time I entered the Enchanted Forest and then climbed the vines to reach Hunter at the top of the hill, somehow, I managed to swing Cynder up to the top of the cliff. It just happened! I had her jump and she swung down and around and up to the edge of the cliff. But I had to interrupt the game, and later, when I tried to do it again, I couldn't!!! It's driving me nuts!!! Is there a trick to it I'm missing? Please help!!!!
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#2 Posted: 05:53:59 12/11/2008
You need to hold down X (PS2) or A if you playing the Wii. Then you need to move the analog stick around.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#3 Posted: 05:57:23 12/11/2008
What you did was called 'grappling.' To recreate this move, hold down the 'X' button. If you have have an Xbox, just try holding down all the buttons one at a time. I have no clue what the buttons are called for that console. Good luck. Have fun grappling!
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#4 Posted: 08:59:19 12/11/2008
if you need help (i dont have the game yet) then go to you tube and look for help there xD
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me