Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Least favorite things about the Spyro Fandom?
Page 1 of 1
Least favorite things about the Spyro Fandom? [CLOSED]
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#1 Posted: 04:18:55 16/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Well this is a big question. Someone has probably asked this somewhere else before, but hey.
Here's mine:
1. People bashing Skylanders and it's fans. They can like it if they want to and they can leave their friends behind. What makes it even worse is the "Skyros" as they call them selves, turn around and insult Classic Spyro or Legend Spyro and their fans right back. Can't we all be friends?! There is few that likes all of them I get that. But can't we all respect the different versions?! I've never really liked Legend Spyro but I still support it and sometimes read fan-comics. I don't go around dancing on top of people's dreams and crushing them!
2. Really random but half the fan-art of Classic Spyro doesn't have his floating eyebrows. I WUV HIS FLOATING EYEBROWS PUT EM FLOATING A BIT! Okay. I know that is so random.
3. The Spyro X Ember and the Spyro X Cynder war. Seriously. They can ship who they want to ship and if you don't like it stop looking at their pictures or fan-fictions! You don't have to bully them!
4. About the fan characters, can't we have an occasional wyvern?
5. People comparing... Everything. To their favorite games and artists. (Goes well with number 1)
6. So. Much. Internet. Troll.
7. Spamming about their favorite game, and not putting a pin into it for months. *glances at LocoGuy* No offense.
8. Not. Enough. Sparx! In almost all the pictures I see Sparx is no where to be found! AND HE PLAYED SUCH AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE EARLY GAMES! He was your live meter! Can't you respect that? *nose flares*
9. I'm hungry.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#2 Posted: 05:24:30 16/10/2014
1. Spyro x Cynder fans. I dunno what they're like now, but they were awful back in the day and can still be annoying. Flame x Ember fans can be similarly annoying.

2. Whining about a game not being Classic/LoS/AHT...everything. Bleagh.

3. Skylanders fans just being nasty and awful to each other for any/no reason at all.

4. Every OC is a dragon and it's super dull, especially given how many fun other creatures exist in all the series.

5. Every OC somehow being able to one-up Spyro and fics just repeating LoS. Also, every fanfic basically being LoS all over again or related to it somehow. So. Boring.

That's the short list of why I just lurk in this fandom now and almost never draw art for it anymore.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#3 Posted: 16:20:22 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Razz
1. Spyro x Cynder fans. I dunno what they're like now, but they were awful back in the day and can still be annoying. Flame x Ember fans can be similarly annoying.

2. Whining about a game not being Classic/LoS/AHT...everything. Bleagh.

3. Skylanders fans just being nasty and awful to each other for any/no reason at all.

4. Every OC is a dragon and it's super dull, especially given how many fun other creatures exist in all the series.

5. Every OC somehow being able to one-up Spyro and fics just repeating LoS. Also, every fanfic basically being LoS all over again or related to it somehow. So. Boring.

That's the short list of why I just lurk in this fandom now and almost never draw art for it anymore.

Those are all very good reasons. I forgot about the characters always being in tLoS and the Fanfics with them in it are all like tLoS games. Those are good ones. (By the way all my characters are in the Classic universe and I have been meaning to make a fawn.)
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#4 Posted: 03:45:36 21/10/2014
To date, I may be the only person to ever make a Manweersmall OC. Same with an Ape (had a couple of those). :D
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me