darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Arkeyan Jouster 5 and Drow Lance Master 3 Skystones locations
Page 1 of 1
Arkeyan Jouster 5 and Drow Lance Master 3 Skystones locations [CLOSED]
Miku Green Sparx Gems: 179
#1 Posted: 13:02:56 13/10/2014 | Topic Creator
I checked the complete list of all Skystones. It says I can get Arkeyan Jouster 5 from defeating Quigley in Chapter 3 but I cannot play agains him for whatever reason. He just goes to his Grotto and I can't play against him there.

The list also suggested that I'm supposed to get Drow Lance Master 3 by defeating Dreadbeard in Chapter 4 four times. Well, I just did and all I received was money.

Any help here?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 15:50:32 09/01/2015
Quigley's in the tower by where you first meet Brock. He has a lot of stones with three spikes on each side, so you should get those stones with four spikes on a side.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#3 Posted: 23:53:07 02/04/2015
Quote: Miku
I checked the complete list of all Skystones. It says I can get Arkeyan Jouster 5 from defeating Quigley in Chapter 3 but I cannot play agains him for whatever reason. He just goes to his Grotto and I can't play against him there.

The list also suggested that I'm supposed to get Drow Lance Master 3 by defeating Dreadbeard in Chapter 4 four times. Well, I just did and all I received was money.

Any help here?

In my experience, both are won on a context sensitive basis, depending on your difficulty setting. For Arekyan Jouster 5, you win it at random from someone. On a medium difficulty setting, I once won it from Smoltergiest in level 5 after playing him a few times. On Nightmare mode, I don't remember winning it yet, but I'm at level 14. For Drow Lance Master 3, if you play opponents over and over and over again, you can win it sooner on easy, medium or hard, but on Nightmare mode, don't expect to win it until level 9. I won mine from the Wilikin in the pool area(don't remember his name) in Nightmare difficulty.

My point is, the higher your difficulty setting, the harder it will be to find these. On lower difficulty settings, you may score these super easy, but on Nightmare mode, you usually can't win the good ones until you get to an appropriately late time in the game.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me