Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
sun senpais! rp [CLOSED]
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#1 Posted: 10:32:53 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
ur a planet and tye lunar eclipde is happening fight 4 ur loif
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2 Posted: 10:40:44 08/10/2014
character: sir darkshade the blade master planet
planet type: dark ice planet
color: black and red
powers: the ability to shoot lasers capable of destroying entire galaxies and asteroids. smashing into things with his planety body. capable of going super sonic nova sayian level 384 which has never been done by any planet in the whole wide universe or multiverses.
personality: not much is known about this mysterious dark planet with a tragic past, as he doesn't share his story anyone. he was once a happy big moon with not a care in the world when his mother planet was brutally murdered by a series of asteroids. since then he's been classified himself as a planet and has kept to himself with cynicism and dark thoughts haunting him day by day, always wishing his life was over. he has vowed revenge against all big space rocks to avenge his mother's death and he will stop at nothing to destroy them. but secretly he acknowledges his loneliness and wishes to be loved by another planet someday, or a moon to call his own.

plz accept
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:40:54 08/10/2014 by CAV
#3 Posted: 10:41:55 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
accepted
#4 Posted: 10:42:07 08/10/2014
cool when do i start
#5 Posted: 10:59:21 08/10/2014 | Topic Creator
right now
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#6 Posted: 21:19:17 08/10/2014
this is amazing
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#7 Posted: 23:35:55 08/10/2014
name: Princess Saiyan of Superness Rainbowawesome Princess Alicorna Planeta (JUST CALL HER ELSA FOR SHORT!!!)
age: she is 16 becasue she is imorttal an stais that wai 4ever bcause old peeple r BORRRING!!!!!!!
planet type: SHE IS AN AWWWWSZZOMMMM KEWL ANND TOTALLLY DIVA PINK-FIRE-WINGED-PONY-ICE-COSMIC PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
personality: she is really nice, kind and sweet, and she HAAATESSS bullies!!!!!! she is also brave and is not afraid of big mean planetes.
appearance: She is a giant huge ranbow sparlkly planet w/ horn and wings!!!!
history: she is an orphan Villain Bad Guy Mean Girl killed her parents wich wer shining armor the alicorn and princes cadenca! she becaem a planett bcuz VILLAIN BAD GUY MEAN GURRLLLLL turned her in2 1!!!!!! she iz miszumndaerstoood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
powers:SHE CAN KILL ANYTHING AND DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
other: yolo chek out mai instagram @totalzparklegurrl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 00:14:03 09/10/2014
Dinorang, that character made me laugh so loud I bet they heard me on Mars. smilie

Name: Draxxia
Age: Immortal as long as the Dragon Orb is on the planet. If it is ever removed, her lifespan becomes that of a normal dragon's and her age is 12.
Planet type: Alien planet
Personality: Draxxia is a wise planet, being the first planet ever created. She helps dragons but is indifferent to other planets.
Appearance: Draxxia looks like Earth but is red and yellow, has more mountains, and there is a giant tower in the shape of a dragon with the Dragon Orb inside.
History: Draxxia was made before humans even existed. She became the habitat for all kinds of dragons from all kinds of universes. Some say that she punishes dragons by sending them to Earth.
Powers: She can call dragons to do her bidding. She has a split mind, so when faced with real danger she can transform part of the planet into a giant dragon form with her planet form still being able to move and attack.
Other: If this is the name of some other planet, then let me know and I will change the name.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#9 Posted: 20:10:20 10/10/2014
Quote: StormDragon21
Dinorang, that character made me laugh so loud I bet they heard me on Mars. smilie

Name: Draxxia
Age: Immortal as long as the Dragon Orb is on the planet. If it is ever removed, her lifespan becomes that of a normal dragon's and her age is 12.
Planet type: Alien planet
Personality: Draxxia is a wise planet, being the first planet ever created. She helps dragons but is indifferent to other planets.
Appearance: Draxxia looks like Earth but is red and yellow, has more mountains, and there is a giant tower in the shape of a dragon with the Dragon Orb inside.
History: Draxxia was made before humans even existed. She became the habitat for all kinds of dragons from all kinds of universes. Some say that she punishes dragons by sending them to Earth.
Powers: She can call dragons to do her bidding. She has a split mind, so when faced with real danger she can transform part of the planet into a giant dragon form with her planet form still being able to move and attack.
Other: If this is the name of some other planet, then let me know and I will change the name.

thx i worked on eet ALLL NITE!!!
mai parents r mad lol
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#10 Posted: 02:13:31 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
all accepted hav fub
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#11 Posted: 15:16:32 14/10/2014
Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major ****ing hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

This is my character sheet, rcs
#12 Posted: 22:40:49 14/10/2014
When do we start?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#13 Posted: 22:50:46 14/10/2014
OOC: Right now

the awezom totalee-nawt-a-mary-sue-stahp-callin-meh-outie-morons!!!! elsa was out in space one morning checking out hot guys when she saw a nerdy planet hidin in dat cornarr so she sed 2 him
"Yo mai lil' cuutie u r my bf nao!" he sed ok bcuz elsa iz sah hot n kewl!
den dey were d8ing!!!!!
---
#14 Posted: 23:23:52 14/10/2014
((One, I don't think you started this RP. And two, I can't read chatspeak. Oh no, I revealed my greatest secret!))
---
#15 Posted: 23:27:48 14/10/2014
Quote: StormDragon21
((One, I don't think you started this RP. And two, I can't read chatspeak. Oh no, I revealed my greatest secret!))

OOC: One, arceus said go a while ago, and two, I will type normally, I wanted to act like a Mary-Suer sorry
---
#16 Posted: 23:31:15 14/10/2014
((It's alright. Go ahead and use chatspeak.))
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#17 Posted: 03:04:52 05/12/2014
why is this dead
this is incredible
keep going
#18 Posted: 08:39:16 07/12/2014
CLEAR-- -attempts to revive RP-

So theeeeeen elsa went on 30 dates w/ her new bf bradston and she broke up with him for chancely cougar planet because he was freaking so HAWT omfgggggggg
---
#19 Posted: 00:40:42 14/03/2016
OOC: Let's bring this **** back.

Sir Darkshade was drifting aimlessly among the stars, lost in his brooding thoughts. He remembers his tragic past and the events that left him to be alone without his mother planet, and wonders why it didn't happen to him. He wishes it happened to him. Being a mindless waste of space in this gigantic empty vat of space called outer space, he felt like his existence was meaningless compared to the planet who hosted him, who hosted many of his siblings. Some of those brothers went off in their own directions, looking for another, peaceful future. Some became planets themselves, playing host to other, younger moons that came after. And some were obliterated in the same massacre that ended his mother planet.

"When will the torment end?" he thought. He wandered looking out for the asteroids that killed his family. In order to do this he classified himself as a planet, against the wishes of the Planetary Legion of Outer Politics (PLOP), who felt he was too reckless for the responsibility and was better off remaining a moon. But he couldn't take that. He needed to be a planet to avenge his mother planet, and so found a loophole in PLOP contracting to give him the credentials needed (pls don't ask it just is >:v).

Lost in his train of thought, he wasn't aware of just what was heading his way...
#20 Posted: 10:12:20 14/03/2016 | Topic Creator
Uranus Deepness stretched himself out, long dark hair drifting alongside him in the black abyss of space. His dark purple eyes flickered as he noticed a stranger close to him, he rolled onto his front and stared at the abnormality. Other beings weren't common in this sector of space, maybe the odd asteroid would pass by but these things got boring after 1000 years of living. Uranus flicked his hair aside and it lavishly floated behind him, glimmering among the stars of the universe.
A mischievious grin crossed his face.
"Who may you be?".
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#21 Posted: 05:07:58 15/03/2016
Name: Titty Boob
Description: The planet I made in Drawn to Life DS when I was in middle school. Literally just a giant human breast.
Personality: Motherly, caring, perky
Powers: Can make milk, good at baking cookies
Other: Sorry

Titty Boob saw the other planets and decided to offer her homemade chocolate chip cookies to them.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#22 Posted: 05:34:39 15/03/2016
this is a great rp :) can i joined?
---
BREATHE AIR.
#23 Posted: 06:03:44 15/03/2016 | Topic Creator
you are accepted and u can join!!!! : p
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#24 Posted: 20:31:30 17/03/2016
Titty Boob got tired of holding out the cookie tray for other planets to sample free cookies. In a fit of rage, she brutally attacked Sir Darkshade the Blade Master. The struggle only lasted a couple minutes and ended with Sir Darkshade being smothered to death.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#25 Posted: 13:38:50 22/03/2016
name: Carmelita Fox
sex: i only have sex with men
bio: carmelita fox likes to post on darkspyo
#26 Posted: 23:52:05 22/03/2016 | Topic Creator
accepted
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me