Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
StD OC Advice/Comments? [CLOSED]
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#1 Posted: 03:21:08 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi! So basically I started making a new OC based on an ooooold dragon adoptable I bought a few years ago. He was black and red and had a spider theme, so I stuck to that!

He's specifically from the original trilogy, mainly the first game.

Here's his info:
[User Posted Image]
Name: Arach
Race: Magic Crafter
Personality: Arach is a huge daredevil who loves doing risky things that more often than not get him hurt, such as trying to jump off of the tops of cliffs and spraining his tail (being a young dragon, he's nowhere near a competent flier yet). Being a Magic Crafter, he is naturally magical and is supposed to learn how to wield his magic, but he gets bored of his lessons easily and doesn't pay much attention, leading to his magic being pretty... bad, especially for a Magic Crafter
Other: Arach absolutely loves spiders and bugs. He collects small bugs and likes playing with the slightly bigger ones, and his favorite place in the whole world is High Caves, where he'll watch the spiders from afar and even attempt to interact with them sometimes (which usually ends terribly)

Note: the picture above isn't perfect, it was made on a dress up game for the sake of having an image of him to use, so here's a doodle I did of him - colors about the same as above but he's more like this:
[User Posted Image]
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:54:10 07/10/2014 by Queen_Cynder
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me