Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
2 Radiant Energy Fields or 1 Airship ? [CLOSED]
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#1 Posted: 19:24:40 03/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Which do you prefer ? I am radiant field person myself . I try to buy at least one every time its on discount these days . I love planting and harvesting . smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:25:16 03/10/2014 by Dark fhoenix
jbkaok Blue Sparx Gems: 635
#2 Posted: 20:19:16 03/10/2014
Airships for me! I like seeing that extra XP bonus on missions, and with Ol' Mac and Arbo I am rolling in energy. I picked up Flynn this week, so hopefully leveling will speed up as well.

Slightly off topic - Cali is tempting at that low price for completion's sake, but the extra money isn't that meaningful now either. I went for S. Cynder's hut instead!
---
A sword of storms! smilie smilie
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#3 Posted: 23:50:08 03/10/2014
leveling up got real fast for us, and I couldn't even tell you what it was--except it might have been the adventure clock. Also with more and more skylanders reaching level 15--there was just "more ROOM" on the balloons.

We don't have Flynn or Cali--but with Arbo/Ol' Mac, planting seems an afterthought--we get so surprised now if we are ever below 1.5M potions
megaman312 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1019
#4 Posted: 05:45:11 05/10/2014
Yeah I would go for the airship since trap team is coming out and all
LaCrysta Yellow Sparx Gems: 1776
#5 Posted: 14:33:57 05/10/2014
For me, I have enough farms and an abundance of energy, I'm thinking of selling some back to make space. For Airships, with Trap Team coming out, I'm buying a few more.
midas73 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1379
#6 Posted: 14:02:17 06/10/2014
I like both equally. Until I hit critical mass with both, I would pick up one of each every time they were on sale.
---
Activate username: "midas73". I am on a gifting hiatus so be warned...
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#7 Posted: 14:34:52 06/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Whats the critical mass number ? smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#8 Posted: 15:39:29 06/10/2014
A fair question mademoiselle. I have enough Airships that I can send every skylander from one element on missions in them at the same time. Since I only use airships for the monthly sanctum quest and to level up monthly alts, I really don't need more than that.

I put fields in back corners that are hidden by buildings, etc. throughout my islands. They're good space filler that prevents "junk" from growing in those locations. Since I now have radiant fields in all those places where I want them (having fully replaced regular fields and then some), I've decided that's critical mass for radiant fields.
---
BUGMom05 Blue Sparx Gems: 729
#9 Posted: 17:38:36 06/10/2014
Quote: midas73

I put fields in back corners that are hidden by buildings, etc. throughout my islands. They're good space filler that prevents "junk" from growing in those locations. Since I now have radiant fields in all those places where I want them (having fully replaced regular fields and then some), I've decided that's critical mass for radiant fields.

That's a neat trick--although it requires beatrees to utilize those fields
We have her, and might just pick this trick up. Later.
ATM we have XP boosting decos in those spots because we are just now level 41.
#10 Posted: 17:54:55 06/10/2014
Thanks. I don't put any fields in places where an XP booster would be useful, but that's still leaves plenty of spots for me. Though a lot of the spots I was using fields for was around sanctuaries and that's less of an issue as we transition to sanctums.

And yes, this trick does not work without Beatrees but I can't imagine harvesting crops without her!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me