Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Chaos within (An Legends of Spyro RP)
Page 1 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
The Chaos within (An Legends of Spyro RP) [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 15:51:59 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
HELLO EVERYONE!!! ITS EVERYONE'S FAVORITE PRIMAL DRAGON HERE BRINGING YOU- ON HOLD ON ONE SECOND!! *turns Caps Lock off* Ok there we go~ Now where was I..? Oh yes Its everybody's favorite Primal Dragon here bringing you yet another RP!!! smilie

Before we start I must say something. I REALLY REALLY Love the LoS series yes I do. But when I look up here all I see are "Skylander this" and "Skylander this". Now please listen what I have to say before you come and post something like "STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT SKYLANDERS" Or something along those lines. Because if you love the games then good for you! I just hate the games because they took Spyro away who isn't even the main character of the series! Other then that I could careless for the Skylanders games. I personally think that the developers should take Spyro out of Skylanders and make another LoS game or something different than Skylanders.

I also prefer the LoS verison better than the Classics. But to each their own. Right?

Anyways getting back on topic. When I look on the forums all I see are RPs for like Skylanders. And I really got back into Spyro so I thought to myself why not make a LoS RP? So here I am making it. With that said I gladly present to you! The Chaos Within!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story

This story takes place after the fall of Malefor. Warfang was save and the world was reform, a new found peace spread across the land. But where there is a Light there is always a Shadow that cast around it. There is a new threat that is spreading far and wide that is brewing discord and chaos. But with Warfang's missing heroes; Spyro and Cynder. That been gone for three days after Malefor is defeated will the world be at war once again after obtaining its long and deserve peace?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

Here is how the character sheet works for this RP

Name:
Age: (you can not be younger than 12 years old!.....Long story...)
Elements:
Appearance:

As well with the addition to the Character sheet I will list out Roles that anyone can RP as

Spyro: Me

Cynder: Eyebrawler2014

Sparx: Jaeger

Volteer: Stromdragon21

Terrador:

Cyril:

Chronicler (Ignitus): Shadowstarcat

Rules

1. I am the GM of this RP
2. No Godmodding
3. NO SKYLANDER CHARACTERS! This is a LoS RP not Skylanders (Trying to cover all the bases)
4. No taking over other people's characters!
5. Romance is allow as long as you keep in clean (I don't know what everyone else says so *shrugs*
6. Do not kill another's character without permission!
7. You must ask me if you can be one of the Roles above
8. No arguing about characters! Spyro is the ONLY Purple Dragon in the LoS universe since he taken out Malefor and Cynder is black and not Purple!
9. Have fun~

Name: Spyro

Elements: Fire, Ice, Electricity, Earth, Convexity

Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 05:02:22 04/12/2014 by Sky the Dragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#2 Posted: 20:22:59 02/10/2014
I loooove LoS. Granted, I haven't played the games, but I know plenty about the story!
I demand you to get out of school and finish this plot. >:D I'm interested!
If possible, I'd love to be Cynder. ^.^
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:00 03/10/2014 by ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 21:51:04 02/10/2014 | Topic Creator
NOOOOO DON'T DO THAT!! *now I'm stuck in School forever* How could you T^T!

Lol JKJK I'm finally got back X__X Now its time to get to work
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 23:44:54 02/10/2014
Funny.... I just PMed Locoguy if he wanted to make a Spyro RP. Well, what's everyone waiting for?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#5 Posted: 01:32:41 03/10/2014
Name: Isis
Elements: Ice, Light, and Poison
Appearance: She's white with blue stripes running across her back

Name: Kihei
Element: Ice
Appearance: Look at my avatar, he's the blue dragon

Name: Makil
Element: Light
Appearance: He's a white dragon

Can I be Cynder?
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#6 Posted: 20:14:19 03/10/2014
NOOOOOOO YOU TOOK CYNDER!!!
Whatever, I'll be Volteer.

Name: Skyward
Element: Lightning
Appearance: [User Posted Image]

EDIT: I just noticed the "not under 12 years old." I'll fix that.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:58:41 30/01/2015 by StormDragon21
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#7 Posted: 20:22:17 03/10/2014
Name: Frost
Age: (you can not be younger than 12 years old!.....Long story...) 19
Elements: Ice and Snow
Appearance: I have picture, tell me if you need it!

Name: Maria (My spirit, not me~)
Age: (you can not be younger than 12 years old!.....Long story...) 18
Elements: poisen, fire, and water
Appearance: Picture if needed, tell me if so.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#8 Posted: 10:50:13 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Ok I just posted my character sheet (CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT SPARX!! DX)
---
#9 Posted: 21:00:08 07/10/2014
((You spelled my name as "StromDragon21))
---
#10 Posted: 00:15:33 09/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: ???
---
#11 Posted: 21:53:40 14/10/2014
OOC: Am I accepted/when do we start?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#12 Posted: 22:11:41 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Oh sorry everyone is accepted. We will start soon
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#13 Posted: 08:07:43 15/10/2014
((Can I be Ignitus? Also, do you have to be a dragon?))

Name: Kumara
Elements: Dark lightning, Dark fire
Appearance: Pitch Black with blue eyes. has a black gem on forehead which generates energy (mana) when touching a crystal. Has a blue crystal around neck for emergency healing. Eyes turn red when she becomes scared or angry.
Personality: Secretive, loyal and brave.

Name: Kidrath (Key-drath)
Elements: Darkness
Appearance: Black with Grey eyes. Has black gem on forehead which generates energy (mana) when touching a crystal. Has a black crystal around neck for emergency healing.
Personality: Cold, distant and dark. he is like this because he used to have friends who died in front of him and he couldn't do anything to help them, so he doesn't become friends with anyone because of that. Kumara is an exception because she is very insistent to stay with him, over time he became friendlier. Despite his attitude, he wished for more friends and longs for his family who died. He has many sleepless nights because of all this.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#14 Posted: 09:37:58 15/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yes you have to be a dragon and accepted
---
#15 Posted: 21:22:31 15/10/2014
((Cool! I love LoS the best to smilie))
---
#16 Posted: 23:42:19 15/10/2014
((Making another character.))

Name: Shadowswirl
Elements: Shadow(Can she also have Convexity if that's ok?))
Appearance: A purple dragon with darker purple, fire-like swirls. Her tail has a crystal imbedded on it that generates mana when she is scared or angry.
Personality: Shadowswirl is the kind of dragon you don't want to mess with. She is dangerous when angered, as her crystal charges up more the more emotion she has.
---
#17 Posted: 00:49:39 16/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Its fine she can have Convexity, But um....Could you change her colors? Because in LoS there are only one Purple dragon now since Malefor was defeated. (Last time I tried to have more than one Purple Dragons in a LoS RP I got ton of hate mail about it sooooo yeah....Don't want to relive that again smilie; )
---
#18 Posted: 10:32:55 16/10/2014
((In theory there could be another purple dragon, however a really, really young one as the prophecy said that a purple dragon is born once every ten generations, and Spyro is over 10 I think?? That's my opinion anyway. But for the sake of this RP I agree with Sky. Maybe make her black or maroon?))
---
dxar Green Sparx Gems: 194
#19 Posted: 10:44:00 16/10/2014
((i plan on joining later i just dont have the time right now))
#20 Posted: 21:13:24 16/10/2014
Cynder's purple!
---
#21 Posted: 22:13:16 16/10/2014
Cynder is BLACK! It's just that she would look weird totally black in DotD. but in ANB and TEN she is definitely black! So don't try that one smilie
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#22 Posted: 22:17:40 16/10/2014
I want to join but I don't want to join, oh the agony of deciding. hmm, i'll return once I reach a decision (may not take much time).
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#23 Posted: 22:41:23 16/10/2014
Quote: shadowstarcat
Cynder is BLACK! It's just that she would look weird totally black in DotD. but in ANB and TEN she is definitely black! So don't try that one smilie

Cynder was black in ANB because she was in her evil adult form. Don't try THAT one on me.
---
#24 Posted: 22:47:39 16/10/2014
((Lets settle this, Storm, you make you character a dark blue, and Shadowstar, you agree to not argue, ok?))
---
#25 Posted: 22:50:42 16/10/2014
you know what? I don't want to not use him, soo it's time for Ganter and his sibs.

Name: Ganter (don't entirely know why I gave him that name, maybe due to reading The Last Dragon Chronicles by Chris D'Lacey)

Elements: ice (and more?)

Appearance: ice-blue scales with a ice-white underbelly. His horns are similar to Spyro's with the exception being it's a silver color, and the same thing for his crest. His eyes are blue, but when he gets angry, they will shine will a rainbow of colors for a few brief seconds at a time. Ganter's wings are also ice-blue, and for his tail tip, it resembles three fan-like horizontal blades with a blue 'orb' in the center.

Soo, am I accepted? I would like to know if Ganter is in before adding in his siblings.
---
#26 Posted: 23:05:35 16/10/2014
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
((Lets settle this, Storm, you make you character a dark blue, and Shadowstar, you agree to not argue, ok?))

Dark fire is PURPLE, not BLUE.
---
#27 Posted: 23:41:52 16/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
Quote: EyeBrawler2014

Dark fire is PURPLE, not BLUE.

Occ: Actually Cynder IS Black even after Spyro "Save" (If you call beating her half to death and blasting her with a Convexity Fury attack saving someone)
---
#28 Posted: 01:14:27 17/10/2014
((No, what I mean is, the character could be a dark blue, the fire can still be whatever))
---
#29 Posted: 01:45:38 17/10/2014
((I won't argue. I'm just saying that Cynder is a black dragon. They even say it in the games! The hermit in DotD and Ignitus in ANB. Plus Cynder was grey in TEN. Also, I'm not being mean if you take it the wrong way.))
---
#30 Posted: 11:45:42 17/10/2014
((I'm just making an entirely new character. If Shadowswirl can't be purple, then she can't be any color.))
---
#31 Posted: 18:37:09 17/10/2014
OOC: smilie A lot of posts of fighting...
---
#32 Posted: 18:41:56 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Yeah....
---
#33 Posted: 18:46:01 17/10/2014
OOC: Sky, in my opinion, Cyder is purple to me, I also read it on the wiki somewhere, but I agree with you. It is your rp after all. smilie
---
#34 Posted: 18:58:35 17/10/2014
((If you're making a new character, you should be able to change something about it, she can be black, it's a similar color, I'm just trying to smooth over this situation))
---
#35 Posted: 21:17:29 17/10/2014
uhh, hello, has Ganter been accepted yet?
---
#36 Posted: 21:19:19 17/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
uhh, hello, has Ganter been accepted yet?

Occ: Oh sorry let me look at his character sheet again I'll get back to you in just a second *EDIT* He's accepted
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:20:26 17/10/2014 by Sky the Dragon
#37 Posted: 21:41:27 17/10/2014
thanks, and since Ganter isn't anything without his siblings, here's round two.

Name: Nuevo (again, dunno why that's his name)

Elements: ice

Appearance: looks like a smaller version of Ganter, except that his tail tip is like Spyro's.

---------------------------------

Name: Careena (yet another name I don't know why I created.

Elements: ice

Appearance: Looks like a female version of Ganter, except her tail tip looks like an icicle.
---
#38 Posted: 23:29:46 17/10/2014
Quote: StormDragon21
((Making another character.))

Name: Blastbite
Elements: Fire
Appearance: A red dragon with orange-red, fire-like swirls. His tail has a crystal imbedded on it that generates mana when he is scared or angry.
Personality: Blastbite is thought of as evil, but is actually protecting his territory. He only becomes involved in something if he thinks it will affect him.

Changed Shadowswirl to Blastbite and some other things as well.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#39 Posted: 01:55:00 18/10/2014
ooc: I've been playing the LoS series lately. So I'm in. Which characters have been taken?
---
SC
#40 Posted: 01:59:58 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
ooc: I've been playing the LoS series lately. So I'm in. Which characters have been taken?

Occ: Ignitus, Spyro, Cynder, and What's-his-face (the either the ice or the electric guardian I think)
---
#41 Posted: 02:09:47 18/10/2014
ooc: you need to update your taken characters sheet. I'll be Terrador.

Name: Icestorm
Elements: Light, Fire, Convexity (can only use this in extreme situations)
Appearance: He Is mostly a fire red color but his claws are a gold color and the edges of his spines and tail blade that is shaped like a flame has an orange outline. His wing membranes are a yellow color. His eyes are a deep blue color.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:48:29 05/12/2014 by Spyroconvexity
#42 Posted: 02:31:00 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Dark Matter???
---
#43 Posted: 02:33:07 18/10/2014
Ooc: similar to convexity but is more powerful.
---
SC
#44 Posted: 02:39:56 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Ooc: similar to convexity but is more powerful.

Occ: Could you put Convexity for that instead please?
---
#45 Posted: 03:24:16 18/10/2014
ooc: fixed.
---
SC
#46 Posted: 03:25:14 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Thank you
---
#47 Posted: 03:26:11 18/10/2014
(this is so exciting!)
---
#48 Posted: 05:47:15 18/10/2014
ooc: when do we start?
---
SC
#49 Posted: 05:52:23 18/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Occ: Tomorrow?
---
#50 Posted: 06:09:43 18/10/2014
ooc: ok!
---
SC
Page 1 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me