Page 1 of 1
Just beat the game and...(OMFG SPOILERS?) [CLOSED]
Angewomon Red Sparx Gems: 60
#1 Posted: 03:28:11 09/11/2008 | Topic Creator
I can say, the ending was very boring. Yeah, I've been through the whole "Hero sacrifices himself to save the world" thing a bunch of times. But then after that they just show a sunrise and a dragon constellation? Boring!

Won't spoil any more after that though. Also the scenes after the ending don't make complete sense, and they don't have any explanation at all...oh well.

*Waits until October/November 2009 for the next game*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:34:51 09/11/2008 by Angewomon
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#2 Posted: 05:22:59 09/11/2008
Didn't you understand it though?
The Chronicler said that when a dragon dies, there would be a new page in the book of death. He said he could find no trace of Spyro and Cynder, clearly stating they are still alive. Ignitus became the chronicler, and possibly found Spyro and Cynder, as it showed them flying in the valley of avalar. The next game won't be in TLoS storyline, but I'm hoping they stick with Elijjah Wood for Spyro.
Angewomon Red Sparx Gems: 60
#3 Posted: 05:25:15 09/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I did understand that. I'm just talking about unoriginal ending ;p sure it made me feel bad, spyro 'died' and all that junk, but meh. Been there, done that.
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#4 Posted: 05:34:20 09/11/2008
Yeah, I'm currently writing an alternate ending to DotD. I'll post a thread about it when it's done.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me