Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Unable to remove or add friends through Activate
Page 1 of 1
Unable to remove or add friends through Activate [CLOSED]
arkhamhorrorfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#1 Posted: 15:27:20 28/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Is anyone else having problems adding or removing Activate friends?

I am currently maxed out (have been for quite a while). I can see a number of waiting invitations and I can see a list of my friends.

If I try to select a friend who hasn't played for a while - I have many who haven't played in a month - the game crashes. I can't reach the screen that would let me remove them as a friend.

If I try to accept one of the waiting invitations, instead of getting a message that I'm at my maximum, it crashes.

It's like the whole activate area is look but don't touch.

I don't want to remove a friend who is actively playing just to do a test, but I'm wondering if the crashes are related to people who lost games during the merge. If they were my friend, but now no longer exist, it might explain a problem when trying to bring that person up to remove.
Kalamath Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#2 Posted: 17:09:51 28/09/2014
I had a similar issue with my friends management. For some reason it was just gone. I had my activate account & facebook linked previously. Un/re-linking my facebook account fixed it. No clue why.

I'll say this , they really messed up the database when they ran that account merger. I am unable to change any of my activate information in game due to errors about my information being "invalid" and I wager you are right in guessing your issue is related to it. Pointers to null fields or something.
---
Activate family - Kalamath, Petra-Kate, Pinjindir (retired)
Minidragon Green Sparx Gems: 153
#3 Posted: 13:58:52 29/09/2014
I can revoke invitations but I can't add new friends. That's annoying since I've room for new friends.

Game id : Minidragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me