Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dark is not a crappy admin [CLOSED]
Rattlebuckler Gold Sparx Gems: 2298
#1 Posted: 05:28:43 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
People mostly aura keep saying dark is ignoring me we'll let me see aura and a couple others keep bashing him so mabey he is ignoring you

Two it is his site if he wants to just do skylanders let him

It really pisses me off when people are complaining about dark when they can't do no better them selves
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#2 Posted: 06:10:04 25/09/2014
Beating a dead horse I see.

Let me list a few things here and leave before a certain person shows up.

• We would do better in our own forums, but those require coding, people, advertising, and sometimes paying for the site to stay up and under your name.
  • Dark may own the site, but he should at least listen to some user concerns instead of shutting them entirely out. So at least the site would be a little quieter, and people would look at him better.
  • Also explaining some actions would make things better on Dark's end.

Honestly if Dark wasn't reclusive and posted some things explaining such things. I think we would be a lot lighter on him. Okay thanks goodbye.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#3 Posted: 06:34:48 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Agreed but at the same time aura should not have attacked dark the way she did
---
We’re 106 miles from Chicago we got a full tank of gas a half a pack of cigarettes it’s dark and we’re wearing sunglasses hit it -blues brothers
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 07:21:35 25/09/2014
I didn't know expressing our opinions and concerns about dark is considered "attacking". He has constantly ignored user concerns for the sake of following Skylanders news time and time again. If this keeps on, users will never stop expressing why dark is such as a lazy admin when it comes to moderating actions between users.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:26:18 25/09/2014 by Aura24
#5 Posted: 07:29:21 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Well I could see where that would be a problem but I could also see how people ask for help with trolls then just start bashing him so he would not help them
---
#6 Posted: 07:32:38 25/09/2014
Actually Rattle, dark chooses to ignore user reports and outright ignore PMs most of time, which he has been doing for a few years now. Only time we see dark actually do something on the forum is when it comes to Skylander news, forum polls, forum comments in the Skylanders sections, responds about forum bugs/glitches, but never responds about the issues of users being harassed or trolled. If you have been here longer as I have, you would understand why some of us are fustrated with dark's reclusive nature.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:35:47 25/09/2014 by Aura24
#7 Posted: 07:38:11 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I can agree with you on a lot of it but I think you overreacted when you called him a paper boy and lazy
---
#8 Posted: 07:40:19 25/09/2014
I wasn't the only one who called him lazy, Rattle. It's true that he is lazy. He is lazy when it comes to user concerns, and that's the truth, because he never does anything about harassment or trolling until the very last minute when it gets out of control, which is considered laziness.
---
#9 Posted: 07:44:07 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
So get your point he could use some help but replacing him no way in hell
---
#10 Posted: 07:47:11 25/09/2014
If he continues favoring Skylanders over user concerns, a new admin should be assigned to look over the concerns for him, or dark should at least give more attention to user reports being reported to him instead of staying silent.
---
#11 Posted: 07:50:49 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay and bye the way let's be freinds I am tiered of fighting with you
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me