Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders: monsters [CLOSED]
Nuigi12 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1406
#51 Posted: 08:06:35 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
In chapter 12 you wll learn more about Doom Spirit.
---
Skylanders Weapon Masters: "Equiped with power!"
#52 Posted: 08:11:17 01/01/2015 | Topic Creator
I hope you enjoy it!
---
#53 Posted: 14:04:07 06/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12: Cuckoo-cloud city.

Malestorm has flewn to Cukoo-cloud city, where many rare species of birds and dragons live. Bird Brain and Tordust are sent to deal with Malestorm. "Tell me where the cloud clock is or face my mighty winds!!!". Bird Brain interrupted Malestorm's threat. "If you want the Cloud clock you need to get through us!" he said. Tordust started to use his nunchucks to blow massive amounts of wind to hold Malestorm back. "You fool I am nothing but the wind." yelled out Malestorm. Malestorm changed into his monster form to gain more power. " You can't defeat me skylanders!". Bird Brain though of a quick plan. " Tordust use your spin attack." Bird Brain advised. Tordus spun as fast as he could. Bird Brain changed in to his monster form. " You can't defeat Malestorm!". "With one final blow Malestorm was blown away from Cloud-cuckoo city. Back at the skylanders academy, Master Eon told Doomsprit's story and his goals. Master Eon said this:

"Before even me there were only two portal mast. My mentor ,Centuros, and a more young one, named Melfious. Centuros was the first of all portal masters who was teaching his apprentice. One day Melfious saw a different opportunity. He felt to make a core of light and a core of pure darkness. Once they were built something changed within Melfious. He feel into utter darkness, and became skylands first Dark Portalmaster. Who was eventually banished by Centuros. Along with his light powered brother. Now they are known as Doomsprit and Light Seeker.
That is why they are dangerous. We must stop them from getting the skykey or else they will rekease evil over skylands..."
---
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#54 Posted: 15:08:28 06/01/2015
YAY!!! Chapter 12 is up everyone! smilie
---
Spread those positive vibes
#55 Posted: 23:24:33 19/01/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 13:Skyhigh Skyscraper

At the skylanders Academy, Tomahawk and Tempest heard from a mabu that Cloudra had invaded Skyhigh Skyscraper. Tomahawk flew their to Investigate. As Tempest got there with Flynn, Cloudra was there ready to fight. "No on knows how heavy-Winded I am!" yelled Cloudra. Tomahawk turned to his monster form. "Time for me to show you the skies!". As they ascended to the sky, They started fighting. "You got your head in the clouds if you think you can beat me!" . The two started to clash. Tempest knew Tomahawk needed help. "Tomahawk, throw your hatchets to me!".
"Ok!" replied Tomahawk as he threw his hatchets. Tempest then used his magic bag o' winds to blow the hatchets towards Cloudra. Tomahawk then grabbed his weapons and slashed through the dragon."No...no one beats...Cloudra!!!". As Cloudra was being contained, they found a list of order...from Doomsprit. They found out he is still alive, and went to the Academy to warn the others...
---
#56 Posted: 05:19:34 14/03/2015 | Topic Creator
Before I start this new chapter I would like to say I am back so now, so Skylanders monsters will continue. I will post tomorrow because it is 1:18 right now so its too early. Sorry for being gone for months.
---
#57 Posted: 14:15:29 04/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14: The ol' stomping grounds

As the skylanders were getting victorious, Enfuego started to worry. "We are only down to two of our team, Doomspirit and Lightseeker still need this key!" Stomper then replies, "Enfuego, I can deliver the key to them." Enfuego thought it was a bad idea but then said " Just make sure you don't run into some skylanders or else the plan is ruined!" Stomper thrn left holding the dark key. Blockhead and Rocky were having a sparring session when Eon called apon them. "The Stomper is delivering the dark key to Doomspirit at the Stomping Grounds. "I have a feeling this will be a hard one!" Said Rocky. When they get to their location they immediately find the Stomper. "Oh hi Skylanders...Wait, The Skylanders?! You won't get this key!". "Something tells me we will!" As Blockhead says that Stomper dashes towards them with his rhinoceros horns. Blockhead changes into monster form which allows him to grab Stompers horn. In an instant, The stomper changes into his Monster form and flips Blockhead of balance. Rocky then uses his tail gem to shoot at Stomper. As The Stomper is distracted, Blockhead grabs his now gigantic hammer a does his legendary miner swing which knocks The Stomper down. But then as they thought they won, The Stomper's shadow got up and grew huge. Doomspirit had came for the key. Blockhead charged at Doomspirit, but was then easily defeated. Rock grabbed Blockheads arm and had no choise but to run. Doomspirit had gotten his hands on the key...
---
#58 Posted: 13:42:35 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15: The Rocky Caverns

After the skylanders defeat at the stomping grounds, Doomspirit was one step closer to his ultamite plan. Master Eon sent Brawlder and Sesmic to go and find out Enfuegos whereabouts. While that happened a really loud concert was happening. "Please stop, your music is too loud!" said a mabu. The loud music was being made by Rock 'n' Troll. "My music is pure rock, no one can defeat the true Rock star.". Just then Brawlder smashed on of his amps, while Sesmic unplugged the other. "Hey keep it down!" said Brawlder. " No one cuts off my licks!" Rock 'n' Troll then transformed into a giant well, Rock troll. Brawlder smirked and said, "You're not the only monster here!" He then transforms into his monster form. They start battling, as
Sesmic was helping the mabus to safty. "So you are the Skylanders try'n to get information on Enfuego's hideout eh?" Brawlder was puzzled, "How did you know?" he asked. "The big boss knew you would come so he sent me!" Sesmic then used his staff and cracked open the floor causing Rock 'n' Troll to fall in. They took him to the academy for questions. "Fine, I'll tell you where Enfuego is. He's in the moon cavern where the big moonstone clusters are made!". Eon finally knew what was happening...
---
#59 Posted: 15:04:20 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 16: Phoenix Perch

Glorifry and Blaze Runner were sent to a Mabu village being attacked by a criminal known as Phoenix Phil. The village was burnt down and nearly destroyed. " Phil is very dangerous, he was supposed to be contained in a prison, said Glorifry. "Well then, I guess I'm better than I thought! yelled Phil. Glorifry transformed into his Monster form and went to fight Phil. Phil constantly hit Glorifry with his flaming wings. Blaze Runner used his flame gauntlet to punch Phil with blue flames. Phil smirked, " You think you can stop me skylanders, once my boss has his skylands I'll get a lot of money!". Glorifry struck Phil with his mighty sword and damaged him. "We're the skylanders and we never give up!" He exclaimed. Glorifry jumped up and used a mighty slash, Blaze Runner used his gauntlet to do a flaming power punch. At the same time they simotaniously attacked Phil until he was defeated. "Tell us what Enfuerno's plan is!" Yelled a monsterized Glorifry. "Ok, ok,ok, He's planing to put him self in contact with more Moonstones to turn himself into the ultimate monster! Giant, Beastly, and all powerful!". The two skylanders were staring at each other...they were scared. once the took Phoenix Phil to jail, they told Eon and the others of Enfuego's plan of becoming the ultimate monster. Eon was right.. he predicted this would happen. Over night Enfuego slowly took over villages, islands and main areas of skylands... half of skylands was now his...
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#60 Posted: 15:14:59 24/06/2015
This is just a tip I'm going to give you. Don't take it as an offence:

Is it an idea to make your chapter into paragraphs? Not only do some readers get scared off by big walls of text, the more paragraphs you've made, the longer a chapter looks. It'd look as if you put more work in it.

If you're looking for more tips and tricks, feel free to ask in the above topic(the sticky'd one). Other readers/writers will be happy to help you there, like me. ^.^
#61 Posted: 20:26:07 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 17: The Ultimate Monster

Enfuego had skylands in his palms, but the skylanders wouldn't give up. Even at the darkest moments the skylanders had hope. They weren't going to give up now. Not after saving Skylands many times before. Not after Beating villand like Kaos, The Doom Raiders, and the Arkyens. "I want to go!" said Infernelf. "As the leader of the Monsters I feel I must go...". Heatwave also volunteered to go with Infernelf. Flynn had flown them to the Moon stone Caverns. "Now remember, you're the skylanders, and I'm you're handsome pilot!" Flynn said. "With that you can defeat this mega monster! BOOM!". Infernelf and Heatwave walked in the caverns not expecting the battle to be easy. They had no idea what this new Enfuego would look like. The cavern was dark... the only light came from the glowing moonstones...then they heard a mysterious voice. " Hello skylanders... I see you came to defeat me... but that won't be as easy as you think... for now I, Enfuego am now the strongest monster of the Monster 8!". The evil salamander stepped into the light to reveal his new form. He was huge, even bigger than a Giant, bigger than ultimate traptanium Kaos... he was now Ultimate Monster Enfuego. Infernelf changed in to monster form and Heatwave lit his horns on fire... the battle for skylands had begun. Enfuego attacked them with a single slash. Infernelf tried to hold his hand down, but Enfuego was too big. Heatwave blasted Enfuego with his fire breath, but it was ineffective. "Foolish skylanders, I am the strongest monster in all of skylands!!!!!" Infernelf noticed the roof cracking. " Heatwave shoot the roof!" he yelled. "Ok!" replied Heatwave. As Enfuego tried to attack Infernelf, Heatwave blasted the roof burring Enfuego in the rubble. The two skylanders dug him up and laid him down. " You will...not...win...sky...skylanders..." said Enfuego with a raspy voice. The Skylanders had won...but then Doomspirit walked into the room with light Seeker. "Yes...go on Imp... destroy the Skylanders...claim me victory!" exclaimed Enfuego. "You...you were foolish enough to believe I could be trusted...hehe..." said Doomspirit to Enfuego. "Do you even know who I am... I am Skylands first ever Dark Portal Master... and new ruler of both worlds.". "What are you talking about..." said Infernelf. "The Core of Light was destroyed along with the Cloudcracker Prison...but the Core of Darkness is still intact... with the skykey I can reactivate it and go back to the world I came from...Earth...Then I will combine the two worlds together...and rule both Earth and Skylands..."he explained. " Centuros, my master discovered this world and helped the creatures here by making new towns and buildings...I always felt they needed to be controled, have a single ruler, he disagreed...so I built the Core of Darkness to take it all...but he stole the key to activate it...that was the Skykey...once I found an idiot who had the key.. the salamander...I knew I had to get it back." "So you tricked Enfuego to do your dirty work, while you two activate the Core." answered Infernelf. "Correct, now we must be going I have worlds to rule over...". Doomspirit threw one of his Cresent blades towards the cavern opening causing the rocks to close it shut...they were trapped...
---
#62 Posted: 20:28:41 24/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I want these to be short and simple. But these are good tips for my second story, Skylanders: Weapon Masters. Thank you! smilie
---
#63 Posted: 22:35:22 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Before I make chapter 18 pt1 & 2, I thought I should give you some facts about Skylanders Monsters:

1.Infernelf name was Trail Blazer until the name was used officially in Trap Team

2. Skylanders Monsters was first thought up during Giants, I posted it on DakSpyro during the last months of Trap Team's pre-release

3.Cores and the light and dark characters of this story were made during trap team.

4.The original story of monsters was going to include the transformations only being activated at night. Now it is activated by will.

5.Infernelf's original monster forme was a lava golem elf, now it is just him bigger.

6.If skylanders Monsters was official, Infernelf would be the second fire elven after flameslinger.
---
#64 Posted: 17:10:20 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Chapter 18 part 1: The Core of Darkness

Doomspirit is now one step closer to finishing his devious plan, Master Eon finally decides to send in the forces of light and dark against him. He also sent Flynn and Cali to help Infernelf from the rubble of the cave. "Samoonrai...Sungon, The monsters of the Dark and Light element you are our only hope against Doomspirit and Lightseeker." Said Master Eon. "I will send Sungon and Starlight first to get lightseeker and then Samoonrai and Foresight to get Doomspirit. From there the battle for skylands unfolded...

Sungon and Starlight were sent to The Core of Light to fight Lightseeker. "So if it isn't the skylanders? I've been wanting to fight you for a long time and now is the day! Hahahaha!" Lightseeker chuckled. "You and Doomspirit won't get away with this!" yelled Sungon. "Watch us try!". Lightseeker took out his sun shaped blade, Sungon took out his Solor Shield and they both started to clash in battle.

Lightseeker was going nowhere in just using his blade...He transformed into his monster form! "Hahahahahahahaha! Foolish skylanders try to defeat me now!". Starlight used his Psychic power to hold lightseeker still. "Why can't I move!" he yelled. "Because, your under Starlight's Psychic force!'. Sungon then transformed into monster form, got his shield and charged towards Lightseeker. With one final smash Lightseeker was defeated. Sungon and the ever so silent Starlight, took Lightseeker to the academy and locked him up. There was only one more member left...Doomspirit...
---
#65 Posted: 17:12:08 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
part 2 coming soon!
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me