darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > the reamergence of spyro could be realated to the second coming of Jesus.
Page 1 of 1
the reamergence of spyro could be realated to the second coming of Jesus. [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1 Posted: 23:25:07 05/11/2008 | Topic Creator
the bible says that Jesus will come when the world is at it's darkest time and he will desroy the devil and all evil is'nt that kinda what happen to spyro him comig back destroying Malefor and bringing peace forever.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#2 Posted: 23:53:08 05/11/2008
yea it is kinda like that
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#3 Posted: 00:00:20 06/11/2008
The Bible said that!!?smilie I new he'd come back but I dint know that was when!!smilie
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
#4 Posted: 01:22:16 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
only and ONLY Jesus knows when he's going to come no one else knows not even the angles know he'll come when he wants to so the dates of 2011 or 2012 are rumors there's no way of knowing when we just have to wait and see if it's in our life time.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#5 Posted: 01:45:06 06/11/2008
if its 2012 its in my lifetime
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#6 Posted: 01:48:58 06/11/2008
Quote: torok
only and ONLY Jesus knows when he's going to come no one else knows not even the angles know he'll come when he wants to so the dates of 2011 or 2012 are rumors there's no way of knowing when we just have to wait and see if it's in our life time.

But you said he'd come in the worse of timessmilie!!? To save the world...Right?!
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
DanishCynder Green Sparx Gems: 389
#7 Posted: 02:33:43 06/11/2008
It's 2012.
---
Tomarrow is Platinum day!!! smilie
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#8 Posted: 09:11:28 06/11/2008
ITS A GAME

Just a game
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#9 Posted: 12:19:36 06/11/2008
the bible says that Jesus will come when the world is at it's darkest time and he will desroy the devil and all evil is'nt that kinda what happen to spyro him comig back destroying Malefor and bringing peace forever.

You're the second person to say that! Aslo, peace will never last forever, in Spyro or reality.smilie Evil is like a germ that has adapted to every kind of anti biotic. Spyro will have to fight another evil next year...

Quote: DanishCynder
It's 2012.

I heard of an apocalyps (sp?) in 2012. 0.o
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#10 Posted: 23:47:16 06/11/2008 | Topic Creator
we dont know for sure but with Jesus peace will reighn forever do NOT dout Jesus. 2012 is a RUMOR the bible said no one exept Jesus knows when.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#11 Posted: 06:40:13 07/11/2008
LOL that made me laugh
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#12 Posted: 07:31:38 07/11/2008
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
ITS A GAME

Just a game

deap breaths
in and out relax we all know its a game
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#13 Posted: 12:34:43 07/11/2008

lol yeah I'm sure the religious community are saying this game is evil because they portray Spyro in a Jesus like role.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#14 Posted: 13:17:07 07/11/2008
Quote: Jackson117
LOL that made me laugh

What? torok's comment?
---
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#15 Posted: 20:08:10 07/11/2008
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
ITS A GAME

Just a game

yeah don't make such a big deal over it
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#16 Posted: 00:12:39 08/11/2008
2012 apocalypse has nothing to do with Jesus. It originate from the mythological beliefs of the Mayans. They were polygamists (believed in many gods) 2012 was a rumor made by them because that marked the end of their calendar.
The second coming is when Jesus comes back to earth to fulfill the needs of his people and take them to heaven. It is a good comparison, but Spyro never died, so how could he have been resurrected? But if you mean of the prophecy him coming every ten generations to make his mark on this age, than that would make more sense. It could be more related to Ignitus for he was dead, his spirit connected to the earth and than brought back for it was a new age with malefor gone, the chronicler had to give up his position to Ignitus, so he was in a way resurrected and life was spared. But it just depends on how you look at it, You can find religious themes in almost everything now.

And about the apocalypse, it could happen, for the CERN particle accelerator
in Europe (biggest one in the world) are trying to recreate the Big Bang on a smaller scale. For that, there exists a small chance of a black hole forming. (very very small,)

Other ways the world can end
Global Warming (natural disasters, flood the world)
Nuclear Warfare......etc.

Messing with the forces of nature will get you in trouble....lol
Hope the world doesn't end, I have soo much left to do....lol
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
#17 Posted: 01:26:17 08/11/2008
There are days when I am so swamped that I wouldn't mind a quick and sudden end to everything.
---
#18 Posted: 01:29:38 08/11/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA
There are days when I am so swamped that I wouldn't mind a quick and sudden end to everything.

WHAT!!? dont jynx us!!! I dont want to die.....yet!smilie
---
#19 Posted: 02:26:54 08/11/2008
we dont know for sure but with Jesus peace will reighn forever do NOT dout Jesus. 2012 is a RUMOR the bible said no one exept Jesus knows when.

Actually, it was predicted by a famous prophet, and impressively, more than 25 of his predictions have come true, such as the rise of Hitler, the fall of the twin towers, and Obama starting WW3 which will be the last day of the earth as we know it.

The Mayan and the Aztec also predicted those same dates and that is when thier calanders end.

I really don't see much of a resembalence between Spyro and religion...
---
FireBright Green Sparx Gems: 307
#20 Posted: 02:47:45 08/11/2008
I dont like this religious stuff much and dont pay much interest to it now days but I read in the bible when I used to study it that before the end of our world as we know it there would be a war that would bring about the end this world it would be unlike any other it would be a religous war with the fighters on the side of Jesus and fighters on the side of the anti christ who ever they are, there suposed to have some mark...
BUT the bible speaks of so much jumble and its all really a little to hard to make a clear understanding on it... If you want to you can find all this scary crap in Revalations. Spyro and Jesus are nothing alike firstly my friends dear beloved spyro and his kind are great enemys of the bible because they are dragons the personifacation of the devil so dont go drawring similarity between biblical characters and Spyro franchise... Sorry to break it to you. Religion and Dragons are not good friends...
---
May those who suffered the rage of the fires grow stronger every day they move forward from them.
#21 Posted: 02:47:42 09/11/2008 | Topic Creator
firebright your just like my grandma she said spyro was the devil and i dont bealeave it althou i do bealeave that the devil is a scary UGLY LOL dragon it's not Spyro. Spyro's good and lucifer's mean nasty and JUST PLAIN UGLY LOL LOL!!!
Observer Ripto Gems: 2225
#22 Posted: 13:24:38 09/11/2008
Good-evil duality is a part of our culture which is intertwined with our way of thinking. (thanks to the Roman-Catholic church) That is why a lot of our modern stories have this duality in them. I do not like these Spyro-Jesus parallels, because I consider them (and religion in general) pointless.
#23 Posted: 15:09:28 09/11/2008
Where was it said that Obama would start WW3?
---
#24 Posted: 02:52:20 10/11/2008 | Topic Creator
no were in the bible dose it say that i could ask my paster after he gets back from europe after his knee surgery.
#25 Posted: 04:13:19 18/11/2008
It was not in the bible but prophesized by Nostrodamus. Agian, OVER 25 true predictions...
---
#26 Posted: 22:38:38 18/11/2008 | Topic Creator
now there is something on youtube about obama being the son of lucifer.
i tink i beleave it
#27 Posted: 19:02:21 19/11/2008
now there is something on youtube about obama being the son of lucifer.
i tink i beleave it

I find it ridiculous...
#28 Posted: 22:57:05 19/11/2008 | Topic Creator
ok ok YOU find it ridiculus but what if it's true then we can all DIE!!!
#29 Posted: 00:15:31 20/11/2008
NO!!!smilie Were all gonna die!!?smilie
---
#30 Posted: 19:36:59 20/11/2008
ok ok YOU find it ridiculus but what if it's true then we can all DIE!!!

Any one of us could die at any minute out of millions of reasons; but then again I would not want to go through life worrying about all of them at all times. (Specially about an old fairy tale...)
#31 Posted: 01:33:17 21/11/2008 | Topic Creator
yeah but when you die and burn in heck for ALL ETERNITY beacuase YOUR an athiest you wont think it's such a FIARY TALE anymore thats all i'm going to say for now.
#32 Posted: 20:55:21 21/11/2008
yeah but when you die and burn in heck for ALL ETERNITY beacuase YOUR an athiest you wont think it's such a FIARY TALE anymore thats all i'm going to say for now.

What if the god that you will meet when you die is Allah?
The you are going to Hell too.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#33 Posted: 21:02:59 21/11/2008

um, what if you belive in god and your a christian? you won't go to hell then...
#34 Posted: 00:41:20 22/11/2008 | Topic Creator
observer God never called himself Allah he always refered to hinself as THE God of Abraham and Isic or the God of Isrial i'm not going to heck beacause i worship God you'll PROBLY going to heck beacause YOU dont. and i said PROBLY.
#35 Posted: 02:16:17 22/11/2008
I don't like all this religous stuff...All it does is inspire fear and violence in people...
And i'm atheist, and im proud of it. Don't tell me im a bad person and going to hell just because I don't see things the same way you do, God did make with free wills after all.
---
#36 Posted: 07:24:38 22/11/2008
Quote: DanishCynder
I don't like all this religous stuff...All it does is inspire fear and violence in people...
And i'm atheist, and im proud of it. Don't tell me im a bad person and going to hell just because I don't see things the same way you do, God did make with free wills after all.

I concur completely.
#37 Posted: 21:52:41 28/11/2008
observer God never called himself Allah he always refered to hinself as THE God of Abraham and Isic or the God of Isrial i'm not going to heck beacause i worship God you'll PROBLY going to heck beacause YOU dont. and i said PROBLY.

*stares long and hard* did you just say i don't worship God...?

READ THE OTHER POST! IT CLEARLY STATES I AM A CHRISTIAN!

idiot....
#38 Posted: 22:48:40 28/11/2008
He said that to me.
#39 Posted: 23:18:12 28/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango

um, what if you belive in god and your a christian? you won't go to hell then...

if you are a christion you worship God if you dont worship God and you are or say you are a christion than you are a hipocrat.
#40 Posted: 11:12:25 29/11/2008

My point was that you cannot know what happens when you die.
(In my opinion, nothing happens; but if you think you could prove otherwise...)
#41 Posted: 14:35:01 29/11/2008
Quote: Tango

if you are a christion you worship God if you dont worship God and you are or say you are a christion than you are a hipocrat.

what? ezplain in english please.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me