Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > True Return of fire [ Sequel to returned after fire) ( Chapter one posted!)
Page 1 of 1
True Return of fire [ Sequel to returned after fire) ( Chapter one posted!) [CLOSED]
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#1 Posted: 12:53:20 11/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter one: We’ve met…

Ethan Hawk’s P.O.V

I haven’t ever seen any scene like this. There’s this girl that just lays on the ground, with a knife in her neck. I looked around to see if there were any signs of people, but my search ended empty. I try to talk to people who may’ve seen something, but nobody seems to have so. No eyewitnesses… Too bad.

I walk home with my notebook in my hands as well as the camera I used to take pictures with of the scene. After strange death’s and kills accruing they trumped me up to research this case. The police says we’re dealing with a very bad case. A mass murderer and a very smart one too. It plays chess with us all. We don’t even know if it’s a girl or a boy.

I turn the key in the lock of my door as I hear something rustling in the buses. I hear footsteps coming closer. I turn around seeing a person in a black cloack. I couldn’t see anything. Only a black cape wrapped around the entire body, the person was wearing a hood so I couldn’t see it’s whole face. Two long pieces of purple hair came from under the hood, looking wild yet so dark. I took a clance at the feet, but I couldn’t see them. Nor could I see the hands. ”I see you want to play…?” the person said on a dark tone. I could hear it was a girl though. “Who are you?” I say holding tight on my notebook. ”The mass murderer you’re looking for… The person said. I gasped. I let my notebook fall on the ground, grab my gun and shoot at the person. The person doesn’t flinch, and takes the bullet straight in the heard. “HA!” I cheered. “You are arreste-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence as the person laughed. ”I’ve died already.” It said on that dark tone. Then it lashed out to me with a strange object. It wasn’t even aimed at me, but at my notebook. I jumped aside as the person simply touched the notebook. She then stood up. For a very short moment, I could see that, under the cape, the person had one foot with a shoe, the other one was like a raptor’s paw. I was dumstruck. Was this person a mutant of some sort? Was she a devil? Was she created by a scientist of some sort? I didn’t get it.
In my endless thinking, the girl had already took off. I grabbed my notebook, but as soon as I did it catched fire. I yelp and let it fall on the ground. Great, there went all my notes. Strange though… How did it catch fire? Did the girl do that? There must be a logical reason for this. My heart skipped a short heartbeat as I slowly gather myself up and walk through the door in my home.

- - -

Lost Alvira’s P.O.V

After what I did yesterday, I feel better. I feel good and I feel very energic. Though, my rest was broken soon as police cars arrive as well as a simple black car. I can’t tel what car but I’m sure of it, a detective stepped out, researching the entire scene. He started to talk with the police and made notes. If there’s something I need no use for its notebooks. I will and shall destroy it!
Once the detective stepped back in his car I swiftly followed him to what I think was his house. I simply threw a in-the-way-being branch and walked over to him. The person turned around and faced me. I could see him, but I bet he couldn’t see me, nor my eyes. I snicker silently for myself. “I see you want to play…?” I say up loud. The person gives a response I barely can hear. I re-listen the words in my head. ”Who are you? I look up still not showing my eyes. “The mass murderer you’re looking for.” I answered. I grew inpatient and lashed out using my beloved item. The Devils match. Devil’s most trusted match you could use as much as you preferred and with different types of flames as well. I touched the notebook with it which the person had released from his grip. The person was left dumbstruck and I quickly disappear in the bushes
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:04:29 11/09/2014 by NINJAsk11
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#2 Posted: 16:55:46 14/09/2014
I wonder if we'll see Alvira or one of Dimitri's OCs in this
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#3 Posted: 05:44:05 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Unlikely. I may add Alvy as she made a big part on the prequel, but any further than that?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me