Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Darkness of Niffiria - Mythical creature RP
First | Previous | Page 3 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15
Darkness of Niffiria - Mythical creature RP [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#101 Posted: 16:08:10 17/09/2014
Icestorm backed up a little from Blitz. "I'm sorry if I offended you." He then looked at Myth. "May I enter your land with your permission?" He sat down and bowed his head in respect and awaited her answer.
---
SC
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#102 Posted: 16:13:58 17/09/2014
Ki got all the necessary medical supplies together and waited for Flain and Virtu to arrive

Virtu struggled to speak "Flain... My home is down there" She said as she pointed to the modest house
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#103 Posted: 16:23:45 17/09/2014
Flain nodded and soared down, his mighty wings spreading. "Here ya go." he said as he gently dropped him down.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#104 Posted: 21:36:56 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Frocious began his meal eagerly. It had been ages since his last meal, due to being to concerned on his training.
"so, do you think it would be OK for Devon to stay with us for a while? You know, until he decides what he wants to do?" he asked Quartz Shard as the sun began to set.

Solas grinned in anticipation. The time was finally coming and they all were ready for it.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#105 Posted: 21:43:31 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Name: Solas
Creature: A mixture between the races
Appearance: She has ears and tail like the griffins, mane and wings of a pegasai, beak and eyes like a phoenix, fur and paws of a wolf, claws and spikes of a dragon and is covered in a blazing aura of golden fire like light. She is gold with red sun like markings.
Personality: Wise, kind and determined
Main abilities:
1. Can use all elements
2. Is able to transport herself from the spirit world to the real world
3. Can vision the future vaguely
Secret ability: Can control others in extreme circumstances
Pic (Link here): Coming soon
Owner (your username): Shadowstarcat
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:29:34 17/09/2014 by shadowstarcat
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#106 Posted: 21:51:58 17/09/2014
Devon starts eating.
#107 Posted: 23:04:25 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The sun begins to set, and all creatures get ready for sleep...

Kumara's P.O.V.

Kumara watched as the sun began to set. "Are you ready?" she asked Mindra.

Frocious' P.O.V.

The blue and purple wolf showed Devon to the sleeping den where the pack sleeps.
"You can take the cavern over there" he gestured with his tail to one of the empty caverns along the den, "That way if you need anything, i will be right next door."

Wolf's P.O.V.

One of the wolves watched as the new comer entered their sleeping den behind Frocious. The wolf was suspicious of this wolvan creature but trusted his co-leader that he knows what he is doing. Growling a little bit, the wolf closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The last part was necessary as I wanted to show how the other wolves reacted to Devon. There are about 20 wolves in the pack
---
#108 Posted: 00:00:56 18/09/2014
Skyward watched as the sun began to set. "Icestorm, maybe you could ask her tomorrow, because it's getting to be nightfall." she suggested. "C'mon, Blitz, we're going home. She flew off into the plains with Blitz following.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#109 Posted: 00:06:11 18/09/2014
"Thank you, Frocious, you are very kind." Devon said. He went into the den.
#110 Posted: 00:53:28 18/09/2014
((Remember, Virtu is a girl))

Virtu collapsed as she was lowered onto the ground "Ki!" She screamed in pain

Ki ran outside and picked up Virtu "Flain, I'm going to need your help with treating her injury" He said as he took Virtu inside and rushed her to the dinning room where he had the medical supplies set up "You're gonna be ok sister, just stay with me!" He said with tears in his eyes, knowing Virtu had to have lost a good amount of blood from internal bleeding, so he started treating the injury
---
#111 Posted: 01:09:26 18/09/2014
Icestorm looked down in disappointment. He then slowly walked away into his territory. He looked back. "Just so you know you all are welcomed in my territory." He then started to run and he spread out his wings and took off into the air towards his cave on the tallest tower. On his way a storm was forming the wind then suddenly started to blow hard and violent. Then a lightning bolt struck him and he wasn't ready for the lightning and he went unconscious and started to fall out of the sky.
---
SC
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#112 Posted: 02:48:32 18/09/2014
"What about me?" Quartz Shard piped up. "Should I leave?"
#113 Posted: 05:57:56 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"You sleep over there" he said while curling up in his cavern.

(Once everyone's asleep the story will continue.

Chosen ones are...

Dragon-Icestorm
Phoenix-Rune
Pegasus-Blitz
Wolf-Ura
Griffin-Kumara)
---
#114 Posted: 07:06:22 18/09/2014
"Alright." Quartz Shard slowly walked into a little cavern, curled up, and fell asleep.
#115 Posted: 08:40:38 18/09/2014
Devon laid down in the den and fell asleep.
#116 Posted: 11:19:50 18/09/2014
Icestorm looked down in disappointment. He then slowly walked away into his territory. He looked back. "Just so you know you all are welcomed in my territory." He then started to run and he spread out his wings and took off into the air towards his cave on the tallest tower. On his way a storm was forming the wind then suddenly started to blow hard and violent. Then a lightning bolt struck him and he wasn't ready for the lightning and he went unconscious and started to fall out of the sky.
---
SC
#117 Posted: 12:10:33 18/09/2014
Skyward and Blitz fell asleep on the plains, Skyward on her back.

Flain dropped down to the ground. "Is it ok if I stay the night?" he asked.
---
#118 Posted: 12:45:31 18/09/2014
Icestorm then hit the tower (that had his cave) with a crash. His unconscious body then sleed down to a small ledge where he lay unconscious and hurt.
---
SC
#119 Posted: 19:03:56 18/09/2014
Ki looked at Flain "Of course buddy! The guest room is upstairs and it's the 3rd door on the left" He said before hearing Virtu sigh "Are you ok sis?" He asked

Virtu looked up at Ki "Thanks Ki, you're too good of a brother for someone like me, and Flain, thanks for the help" She said

"Sis, down doubt yourself, you're an awesome sister" Ki said as he hugged Virtu
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#120 Posted: 20:15:51 18/09/2014
OoC: ...wow.

Myth had flown off from the dragon and pegasus group and had landed on a slightly higher hill. As the wind blew, it tickled her wings and fixed the ruffled feathers. Greedy dragons. Maybe I'll show 'em a twister if they stick a claw in my land! Trying to relax, she settled down and turned her sights to the stars that were beginning to appear. She hoped to find a pattern, or some meaning. She was a 'self-proclaimed mystic', which pretty much translated to 'insane pegasus' in the eyes of others. But she was never one to listen to others. Which was pretty much why she was looking for a sign that'd give her an excuse to go into dragon's territory again.

Rune hoped Flain would be back. The younger phoenix was great company, and Rune enjoyed speaking with his species. They were intelligent and brilliant creatures. He had no idea why Flain had gone off with those...other things. They were like no creature he'd ever seen. Somewhat foxlike, if he had to guess. And foxes were the enemy- he was sure if those meat-eaters could get their jaw around a phoenix and avoid the flame, then game over. Huffing, he made himself comfortable in the next atop the boulder and tucked his head into his wing.

Mindra nodded determinedly, lining up beside Kumara. "Just say the word!"
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#121 Posted: 21:52:46 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Kumara's P.O.V.

"Alright... ready... GO!" She screeched as she launched off the egde of the cliff and flew downwards to gain speed.

Frocious - Asleep (Probs dreaming about fish smilie)

Solas summoned all of the chosen ones into a cavern with a large crystal in its centre. The group had no idea where they were and they could all see each other.

((Kumara appears later as she is not asleep yet))
---
#122 Posted: 22:23:41 18/09/2014
Blitz looked around the cave. There was Icestorm, Ura, and a Phoenix that she recognized as Rune. "Where's Skyward?!" She stomped her hoof. "If you don't bring her here or take me where she is, my hoof will meet your face!"

Skyward was woken from her dream by the sensation of falling. She was falling from Blitz's back! Strangely enough, Blitz was nowhere to be seen. She got up and looked around. Stay calm, Skyward. she thought. Blitz is just playing one of her jokes.
---
#123 Posted: 00:39:32 19/09/2014
Rune's eyes widened as he was met with the other creatures. Defensively, his tail burst into flames as he wrapped it around himself. "I do not know who your friend is," he told the panicking pegasus. "But if you make threats like that around me, I guarantee your hoof will not make it anywhere near my face." He paused and looked around for the source of the summoning. He hoped it was another phoenix.

Mindra smiled. Although having started a bit later than Kumara, she was sure if she angled her wings just right she could sail on the wind and catch up. She tilted her dark wings and followed the other griffon.
---
#124 Posted: 01:31:13 19/09/2014
Icestorm heard other voices around him as he started to wake up. He moned and opened his eyes. When he saw the others and the mysterious Solas he quickly got up and into his defensive position. His spine and horns began to let off small sparks of electricity. "Who are you? Where am I? And who are these other creatures? Tell me now!!"
---
SC
#125 Posted: 07:34:04 19/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Kumara zipped around corners with ease. I haven't done this in a long time... She looked behind her and instead of seeing no one, surprisingly Mindra was catching up pretty fast.
"Wow, you're good," she commented.

Solas' P.O.V.

"calm yourselves please," a voice boomed through the cavern, "I was the one who brought you here" A strange creature walked up to them slowly. The creature was a mixture between all the races and had a golden glow to her. She was Solas, the great ancestor of the sun.
---
#126 Posted: 15:41:49 19/09/2014
"Why have you brought us here?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#127 Posted: 18:55:20 19/09/2014
Ki looked at Virtu "Let me carry you to your room sis" He said as he picked Virtu up and started heading for the stairs "Flain, I know your friend doesn't think much of us, but you're an amazing friend" He said before carrying Virtu upstairs and to her room
---
#128 Posted: 20:12:20 19/09/2014
Blitz looked at Solas. "Bring my friend here, or else!" she threatened.
---
#129 Posted: 01:07:00 20/09/2014
Mindra's eyes sparkled. "This is awesome! You're really fast!" She sharply turned to dodge a jagged piece of rock sticking out of the ground and soared above Kumara, staying away from the dangerous peaks. It might cost her some distance, but it was better than flying dangerously.

Rune looked up at the creature in awe. He was a well-educated phoenix, and he would recognize the creature's appearance any day. The descriptions lined up. It could only be...
"Queen Solas," he breathed, dipping his head in respect and spreading his wings in a sort of bow. "Is it truly you?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:17:53 20/09/2014 by ShadowMewX
#130 Posted: 01:12:24 20/09/2014
((Can Solas's cave be accessed by normal means, or is it blocked by spells or in another dimension?))

Skyward flapped her wings. "Blitz, this isn't funny!" she growled. "Where are you?!" But there was no answer. She flew back into the Land of Storms, hoping to find Icestorm, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Guys, this is just annoying now!" she growled. "Stop playing tricks on me!"
---
#131 Posted: 02:58:01 20/09/2014
Icestorm looked at Rune said the creature was Solas. He took a step back. "Queen Solas?" He quickly bowed his head in respect. "Please forgive my rudeness."
---
SC
#132 Posted: 04:07:57 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((The cave is sort of like a different dimension. Solas brought your souls into her dimension as it is the safest place for them to talk about secret stuff. Also, just pretend Ura is with them))

Kumara's P.O.V.

"speed can only be gained through special techniques," she replied as she saw the finish, "the way you angle your wings makes a difference. Try moving them slightly back, this will gain more speed."

Solas' P.O.V.

Solas watched their behavior as she walked towards them. This was her first time at summoning creatures and she had never actually met them before.
"You don't have to bow in my presence Icestorm, Rune," she said smiling, "to answer your first question, I have brought you here because this maybe our only chance to talk before the Disappearing-of-the-Sun. Something terrible is going to happen, and I have selected you all as the ones who shall stop this dark threat. Rune, Ura, Icestorm, Blitz and Kumara... where's the Griffin?" she suddenly asked.
---
#133 Posted: 04:58:02 20/09/2014
"The Griffin was never here Queen Solas." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#134 Posted: 11:30:08 20/09/2014
"Where is Skyward?!" Blitz was angry that her friend was not with her. "Bring Skyward here!" Her mane was blowing with wind that she was creating with her anger.

Skyward went back to the Land of Plains to look for Myth. She flew up behind Myth. "Have you seen Icestorm or Blitz?" she asked. "I think they're trying to prank us or something."
---
#135 Posted: 12:17:27 20/09/2014
Myth reared up and glared her wings. When he saw what it was she wrinkled her nose. "You're a dragon, huh?" She immediately disliked her circumstances. "No. I have not seen them, no. And why are you here?"

Rune smiled slightly. He was quite pleased with himself that he'd been chosen to stop this event, and be in the presence of Solas. But to get on the right track, he helped answer Icestorm. "No, I have not seen the griffon yet..."

Mindra nodded fiercely, locking her wings slightly behind her. It did indeed provide a boost of speed, but even so, she was seconds behind as she saw Kumara fly across the finish. She dropped to the ground and shook her wings out happily. "That was a good race!"
---
#136 Posted: 12:23:14 20/09/2014
"Blitz is my only friend, and she's missing." Skyward admitted. "I woke up this morning and she was missing. Who do you think took her?"
---
#137 Posted: 03:46:31 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Kumara landed and turned to Mindra. "You're not to bad yourself," she praised, "we could do it again sometime if you want, but right now, we should be getting to sleep" She flew off back to her nest in a cave...

Solas...

"I am sorry Blitz, but I cannot. You may tell your friends what's going on, but i mustn't bring others here. We are already running out of time..." she said as a bright light appeared from the corner of the cave, "that must be the griffin."

Kumara...

Kumara looked around confused, "What the... Solas!" she looked left and right frantically, "what's going on here!?"
Solas sighed again, "Look, now that you're all here, I can finally tell you why, so listen carefully."
"You have all heard of The Prophecy right? The one about the Disappearing-of-the-Sun?" she asked, "well, I thought this would happen in the next 15 years, however I was wrong. Today... was the last day any of you will see... ever again,"
---
#138 Posted: 13:50:06 21/09/2014
Blitz glared at Solas. "Then take me to her instead of her going to me."

Flain flew down to an area a few feet away from the foxes. His head was always on fire, so he had to be careful wherever he went. His claws were also sometimes on fire, but they could be "turned off". He made himself a nest and fell asleep.
---
#139 Posted: 14:28:02 21/09/2014
Virtu fell asleep as Ki walked outside and saw Flain "Why does he care about us? I thought his kind hated foxes" He thought as he went back inside, went to his bedroom, and went to sleep
---
#140 Posted: 20:38:29 21/09/2014
Mindra bobbed her her head. "For sure! See you, then!" She watched as Kumara left. Heart filled with happiness, she spread her wings and took off to find a sleeping alcove of her own.

Rune clacked his beak as Solas' information sunk in. He'd heard the prophecy, all right. Never had he anticipated that it would come so soon.
Light and the sun were much-loved by phoenixes. It boosted their fire as they blazed brilliantly across the sky. But night...night was a different story. Their fire glowed in the night, leaving them with nowhere to hide. No sun meant no heat, and no heat meant it took a lot of energy to keep their fire going. Rune had trained and prepared but...could it possibly be enough?
"What can we do to stop it?" he squawked.
---
#141 Posted: 21:13:24 21/09/2014
"Yes what could we do? Why were we chosen?" Icestorm asked.
---
SC
#142 Posted: 21:14:19 21/09/2014
OOC: I'm not really sure what I should do.
#143 Posted: 21:27:11 21/09/2014
"Skyward's not gonna be happy." Blitz neighed. "You know, her element's called lightning. Just a thought." She looked around. "How do we stop it? Even with Myth and Skyward's help, I don't know what to do that's in our power."
---
#144 Posted: 22:22:08 21/09/2014
"My element is lightning as well. Without the sun there will be no heat to create thunderstorms, no thunderstorms means no lightning." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#145 Posted: 22:54:30 21/09/2014
"Can't you guys create storms?" Blitz asked. "Then you could create lightning."
---
#146 Posted: 22:59:09 21/09/2014
Icestorm shook his head. "No we cannot. We can store lightning and use it at a latter time but we cannot make lightning. We need thunderstorms to create lightning for us."
---
SC
#147 Posted: 11:35:17 22/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Kumara...

Kumara looked to the ground. "Darkness isn't a problem for me... But even Griffins of Darkness need day time to survive," she said, no fear evident in her voice even though she was terrified. Just the thought of no more daytime's made her quiver... slightly.

Solas...

"I am aware of your strong bond Blitz, I will let you go soon, after I finish explaining things. This is indeed the last day you will ever see... unless you five put your differences behind you and join races together. It's the only way to summon me into your world and restore the light."

The story...

Somehow, my brother, Cleekrin, was summoned into the living world. Cleekrin is the ancestor of Night, and my polar opposite. He was always jealous of the creatures inhabiting the living world... as we have never been there before. Sure we can go there, but we cannot physically touch, smell, taste or be seen... It's as if we are invisible and nonexistent. Cleekrin didn't like that one bit, so for millennium he has been trying to find his way down to your world... and he has finally succeeded. Now that he has arrived, day cannot balance the night and as long as he is in the world of the living, the sun will slowly become permanently... destroyed.
---
#148 Posted: 11:42:50 22/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Name: Cleekrin (Sleek-rin)
Creature: A mixture between the races
Appearance: He has ears and tail like the griffins, mane and wings of a pegasai, beak and eyes like a phoenix, fur and paws of a wolf, claws and spikes of a dragon and is covered in a smokey aura of black darkness. He is black with white moon like markings.
Personality: Unpredictable, cunning and psychotic to some degree
Main abilities:
1. Can use all elements
2. Is able to transport himself from the spirit world to the real world
3. Can vision the future vaguely
Secret ability: Can control others strongly (some might call it possessing)
Pic (Link here): Coming soon
Owner (your username): Shadowstarcat
---
#149 Posted: 11:58:15 22/09/2014
"So if we unite how do we summon you? And if your brother trys to stop us?" Icestorm said.
---
SC
#150 Posted: 12:07:18 22/09/2014
"Maybe we could combine our elements together?" Blitz suggested. "Would it be possible?"
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 15 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me