darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > I'm confused. Can somebody clear tgis up for me?
Page 1 of 1
I'm confused. Can somebody clear tgis up for me?
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#1 Posted: 13:05:58 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok first of all, will the Kaos trap single be released at launch or not? I'm hearing a lot of different things.
And second, that Legendary Adventure Pack... Will ot be different in game than the regular?
Blasters Mind Red Sparx Gems: 37
#2 Posted: 13:33:37 07/09/2014
In my country it will not be released on wave 1. btw the country is Sweden
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#3 Posted: 13:49:04 07/09/2014
1) it appears the Kaos trap will be available at launch in a regukar, single pack in the USA, but not other locations unfortunately.
2) The level itself will be the same, but the Blades figure and the Hand of Fate figures, and maybe the other figures in the pack, though they aren't as clearly different Tha. Their original counterparts, have a different paint job. They will a function the same as the regular set.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#4 Posted: 16:45:26 07/09/2014
From what I'm hearing on here, there will be Kaos traps available in the US on day 1, but in limited quantities. I'm not sure if this was officially confirmed or not, but that's what I thought I read. Of course, if you buy the dark starter set you won't have to worry about it since the Kaos trap comes with it.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me