Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
War of Predators (Not accepting!) [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#51 Posted: 23:57:54 22/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Yeah. I just had too much homework. Also, the characters with character sheets are basically generals, except for Frost, the Alpha Female of the wolves, Shill, the Alpha Male of the wolves, Tinara, the leader of the eagles, Dusty, the leader of the tigers, and Chomp, the leader of the crocodiles.))

Chomp stood on the stump, the highest point in the swamp. "Crocodiles, it is time!" he growled. "Show me that you aren't just pathetic hatchlings. You will attack the eagles from all sides, and take their weapons and tie them up as prisoners." He paused for a bit. "And before you ask how we get up there, Sharptooth, show them." A tan crocodile ripped the top off of a crate, revealing mechanical wings inside. "We shall equip these wings, and fly up there in the dead of night. And, we will attack!" He stepped down. "Umber, prove yourself to be mighty enough to keep leading a group of crocodiles and practice with these incompetent crocodiles."

Frost watched her pack of wolves with great pride. They had managed to fend off all of the attacks by their rivals so far, but she was worried she would fail in the times her pack needed her most. "Shill, can I tell you something?" she asked.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#52 Posted: 04:05:15 23/09/2014
Frocious sat under a tree staring at the ground, he hated fighting, not because he was weak or cowardly, but because he didn't like to see dead wolves. It made him feel useless and he hated it. But this time was different, he didn't have any friends to protect or family, since they all died in earlier battles. This time, he wouldn't stop until they won, no matter what.

~------------------------------~

Kaa'shi, the 'Demon of the Forest' as she prefers to be called, leaped at the small defenseless dove on the ground. Before she could reach it, the dove fearfully flapped it's wings in a desperate attempt to survive. Kaa'shi laughed maniacally and landed on the small bird with her for paws. "Hahaha! None can escape! None can survive! All will run away!" she yowled and laughed psychotically at the small bird. She bid down hard and killed it quickly and as soon as it died she started crying. "Why must the world be so cruel!" she whimpered, "what right do i have to kill an innocent piece of flesh..." she started sobbing and laughing at the same time as she devoured the poor creature.

~------------------------------~

Alcos sighed and sliced a tree with her newly sharpened wing blades, which were specifically designed for her. "Looks like they work really smoothly," she noted. Deciding it was time she head back, Alcos took off for the nest. (I'm guessing they would call it that?)

((My God Kaa'shi is so fun to write smilie))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:23:17 23/09/2014 by shadowstarcat
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#53 Posted: 11:11:50 23/09/2014
Ooc: Wolves live in the frozen wastelands, so there are no trees.

Devon was in one of the dens. He was put in pupsitter duty while the other pack members hunted or were on patrols or guard duty. He loathe this duty because it was supposed to be reserved for lower members of the pack. Had he done something to offend the higher ups to deserve this...? No, impossible. Of course there was those numerous times he criticized Frost and Shill's leadership, and said they should be taking the fight to the other beasts that dared to challenge the wolves.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:13:03 23/09/2014 by torok
#54 Posted: 11:43:19 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Frost and Shill are the leaders of the wolves.))

Blaze crept up on an arctic hare. She pounced, but missed, her paw sliding off of the hare's back. "Not again!" she growled.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#55 Posted: 19:32:05 23/09/2014
Umber's eyes gleamed in the dark as she watched her leader, Chomp. She admired the crocodile highly, and desired to be in a position as high as his, one day. She knew her kind was judged harshly, for preferring the swamp and 'hiding' in the dark. Were they not lying in wait, for the foolish beasts that would soon come? Anyone else was an enemy, and Umber knew that they would prove it. Ha, they would...if any other tribe had the bravery to step into their territory. Nobody else had the guts to brave the swamp, it seemed, so the crocodiles were forced to leave their territory for raids. Of course they were driven back each time. If only they had a chance to show they were not useless...
Umber perked up as Chomp called her name and showed off the mechanical wings. She grinned. An attack on the eagles? How bold, how brave, how...new. Had they ever attacked the eagles? There had been no way previously to reach them. These wings could do the trick.
"I can do that," she laughed eagerly, eying the wings as she tried to imagine all the aerial moves she could perform with them.

Shill stood on a cliffside overlooking his pack, his thick brown fur keeping out the cold. Standing beside Frost, the alpha female, filled him with confidence. Despite having maintained his position as alpha make for a long time, it still thrilled him to no end to know that every wolf down there was loyal to the tribe and eager to fight for him, Frost, and the wolves as a whole. No tribe could be more brave.
His ears perked up as Frost asked him something. Shaking himself from his thoughts, he turned to her and smiled kindly. Her blue fur seemed to gleam in the light. "Of course. How may I help you?"

Sol prowled through the forest, muscles rippling as his claws tore through pieces of moss. His gaze scanned the treetops, and occasionally he'd see a bird or two fly away in fear. All sounds seemed to cease as he headed by. He didn't care, at any rate. He was Sol. This tiger did whatever pleased him. If it were, he was the 'lone wolf' of the forest. At that he snorted. More like 'lone tiger'.
Something made him stop in his tracks. A sound, like an amused wail-what an oxymoron- was entering his ears. With a growl, Sol stalked closer until something came into his sight.
An inverted tiger? It sure looked like it. The beast in front of him was black with orange stripes, and seemed to be devouring a mouse. Sol was sure he'd never seen this tiger before. It would be difficult to forget it if he had.
So Sol turned, making sure his weaponry was visible, and asked in his gruff voice, "Who are you and what exactly are you doing?"

Wintra sailed far away from the canyon, peeking over her wing to make sure she wasn't being followed. Her beak curved into a smirk, she turned ahead, her shimmery feathers beginning to detect a change of wind current and temperature. Surely she was approaching the limits of her tribe's boundary, and approaching the frozen wasteland.
The eagle was not afraid of the land, however. She'd visited many times before, and practiced in places that were too high up for the wolves, native to this territory, resided. She would never be found, and a novice would assume she belonged here, anyway. True to her name, Wintra's plumage was white as winter snow. The feathers were unnaturally close together, keeping the cold out, for the most part. She loved training here and launching dangerous expeditions to the wolf's home. She always told herself that she'd kill any wolf that got too close- it was self-defense! But she'd never found any reason to go farther than the very edge. She didn't want to get caught. She'd never taken a chance to spy on the wolves, either. She just liked the land.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#56 Posted: 20:57:40 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chomp glared at Umber. "Good." he growled. "But first show me that you can use them and won't teach them wrong. His amber eyes were glaring and cold.

Frost sighed and sat down. "I'm worried." she said. "I'm worried that I will fail my pack at the time they need me." Her swords, like they could feel her emotion, dropped down as well. "I mean, every day there are attacks and battles and.....and I just want it to stop." She looked at Shill. "If it wasn't for this war, I would have become a journalist for the newspaper that is now destroyed by conflict."

Dusty stalked through the forest. She loved being a tiger, down to the tips of her paws. She was meant to be wild and free. Of course, she had a clan of tigers to look after, but she loved the rare moments when she could patrol the area and leave one of the other tigers in charge. She saw a flicker of movement, and she pounced, not realizing that it was Sol waiting there. When she realized it, she slowed down as soon as she could.

((Each of the animals call their groups different. The wolves call it a pack, the tigers call it a clan, the eagles call it a tribe, and I can't think of one for the crocodiles. It needs to sound threatening.))
---
#57 Posted: 21:53:41 23/09/2014
OoC: A gang, maybe?

Without flinching Sol whirled around, removed the falchion from its hilt and held it up to Dusty's neck. "Dare to interfere?" he growled.

Shill cocked his head and placed a paw over Frost's. "It's okay," he barked softly. "You will not fail, I promise you. You've lead this pack for moons, and have always found the strength and heart for everyone. You have so much to be respected for." He smiled, then continued. "I will be here for you, too! I know this war is hard, but there's no other wolf I'd rather have by my side. Your leadership skills and strategy organization is amazing. It's only thanks to you that we've made it this far. It can't be much longer, now." He didn't know much about writing and journalism, but... "If it means that much to you, I will do everything I can to help you accomplish your dreams, when everything is said and done."

Umber's grin grew wider as she lumbered over to a set of wings. She took a moment to find out how the contraption worked, then slipped into the harness. It was strange how natural the feeling of the wings felt, pressed against her back, but she did not stop to ponder. The harness was set up so that she could move the wings with a mere flick of her legs or tail. She knew, from watching eagles fly, that they could not take off right away. They needed distance. So, after glaring at some other crocodiles to get them to move, she got a start and leapt forward, spreading the mechanical wings as far as they could go. To her pleasure, they obeyed and she found herself a claw-length off the ground. She titled them a direction and she flew higher. Focusing, she moved her body so she could turn around, and for practice (and her own amusement) launched a silver needle that pierced the dirt very close to Chomp. Umber landed near perfectly, and straightened up. "Well?"
---
#58 Posted: 23:38:07 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((That sounds good))

"You do not know who I am?" Dusty snarled. "I am the leader of the Tigers." She snapped the blade with her teeth. "I am supposed to be on patrol. And you are on one too, last I remembered. And patrolling doesn't mean attacking your leader. Of course, I realize that you don't like anyone invading in your privacy but I am the leader of the Tigers and you have no right to threaten me like that."

((Anyway, if anyone can guess what two things I based this off of, then....something happens.))
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#59 Posted: 23:39:13 23/09/2014
OOC: Recap?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#60 Posted: 23:41:44 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((I have a hard time believing you can't read 8 posts.))
---
#61 Posted: 23:43:11 23/09/2014
Sol was silent a moment, then withdrew silently. He didn't like others laying down the rules for him, but had all his time alone combined with the dark shadows of the forest meant he could barely identify Dusty?
"Apologies," he grunted. "I've been...on edge." He picked up the blade and hilted it. "I will be more careful next time."

OoC: Eevee, just read from the top of the page. ^.^
---
#62 Posted: 23:51:37 23/09/2014
Devon watched the pups play fight, they were pretending they were fighting in the war between the races, each of them pretending to be a different race. At least one thing was good, the pups are eager to fight.
#63 Posted: 23:51:59 23/09/2014
OOC: That took like, 20 minutes ^.^

Aria was in her cave sleeping, in her packs sight.

I (Maria) was hunting in the forest. I didn't like following my clan's rules.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#64 Posted: 01:44:43 24/09/2014
Kaa'shi watched the two interact with interest. "Dusty!" she said in her 'formal' voice, "I will have you know that he was threatening me with his grumpy face," she said more darkly, "and I am Kaa'shi, The Demon of the Forest, some might say I unleash nightmares when you stare into my eyes for long enough." She then smiled innocently.
"However all that's not true!" she said more cheerfully.
---
#65 Posted: 01:51:02 24/09/2014
I hunted a few stuff and went back to the clan. "I found some mice." I sighed.

Aria kept sleeping, waiting for orders.
---
#66 Posted: 02:01:06 24/09/2014
Frocious yawned and walked around the den in boredom. "Argh, there's nothing to do..." he said as he looked for at least something to do.
He came across Devon watching the puppies. "How's your amazing 'job', Devon?" he smirked as he gloomily sat.
---
#67 Posted: 02:04:33 24/09/2014
Aria heard Frocious and woke up with a yawn. "Hello Frocious, do you have any jobs for me?"
---
#68 Posted: 02:07:53 24/09/2014
Sol wrinkled his snout at Kaa'shi, disliking her instantly. Something about her rubbed his fur the wrong way. "Fine," he said. "If nobody has anything else to add, I'll be on my way." He glanced between the two she-tigers.

OoC: Is there a proper term for female tigers or is it she-tiger? smilie
---
#69 Posted: 02:13:41 24/09/2014
I walked to Sol. "Do you have any jobs for me?" I asked. Hence I was bored.
---
#70 Posted: 02:57:20 24/09/2014
Frocious looked over to Aria, "I'm sorry to say that I don't. It's been awefuly quiet around here lately and I don't like it," he said distantly, "we could spar if you want?"
---
#71 Posted: 03:09:44 24/09/2014
OOC: Spar?
---
#72 Posted: 03:17:19 24/09/2014
((It's like a battle between friends to practice fighting skills and stuff smilie Dictionary says: To fight with an opponent in a short bout or practice session, as in boxing or the martial arts. ))
---
#73 Posted: 12:13:30 24/09/2014 | Topic Creator
"Very well, Umber." Chomp growled. "Good that somebody isn't worthless. Now, go take some Crocodiles and train! Train now! The battle will be at midnight!"

"Kaa'shi, you were put on hunting duty." Dusty said. "What do you have to bring back?"
---
#74 Posted: 13:34:29 24/09/2014
Devon looked at Frocious. "Thanks. May I spar after Aria?" He asked, wanting to do anything than watch these pups.
#75 Posted: 21:26:02 24/09/2014
"I would like that." Aria said.

I sighed. "When will we do something exciting???" I wanted to do something with my clan.
---
#76 Posted: 03:11:53 25/09/2014
Frocious nodded and stood up, "Sure, but one of you has to look after the furballs, we don't want an eagle swooping down and taking them away," he said as he lead Aria away from the pups.

Kaa'shi turned to a bush not too far away from where they were standing. She used her paw to pull back the large fronds. "I found mostly birds today, there's a few squirrels and I managed to catch a young boar by chance," she said as she started looking down to the ground. "It was the youngest of the group..." she said holding back her sadness. Just as quickly as her sadness came, it left, being replaced by dark excitement.
"It never stood a chance..." She then realised something.
"I've noticed we've been lacking a lot of prey lately," she said seriously, "I haven't seen a deer in a week and most of the birds rarely leave the trees. Do you think this has something to do with the other species?"
---
#77 Posted: 11:10:30 25/09/2014
Sol was surprised that Maria had asked him for something to do. Shaking it off immediately, he said "Talk to Dusty. She's Clan leader here." With nothing more to add, he walked off and vanished into the thick tangle of forest trees.

"Yes, Chomp," Umber replied, a gleam in her eye. She raised her head and called out some names, while a good bunch of crocodiles emerged from the crowd. "Get some wings," she ordered. "Then come with me to the training grounds!"

Wintra spiraled as she flew and opened a claw, revealing a shuriken. The tiny object came forward and pierced the bark of a tree. She then swung out of her spin and pulled out her spear, using it to hack off another layer of bark. She backed up and surveyed the damage. Perfect!
---
#78 Posted: 11:13:42 25/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Dusty nodded. "You have caught a lot of prey. That is good. I will consider the shortage of deer."
---
#79 Posted: 20:30:43 25/09/2014
"Ready when you are." Aria said.

I looked at Dusty. "What does that mean?"
---
#80 Posted: 11:20:24 26/09/2014
Frocious slipped his bracers on his forlegs. The bracers had hidden blades in them on the side and could deal quite a lot of damage. Frocious knew how to control them though by using his energy powers. The power of storm could come in handy more ways then one.
He readied himself in a basic battle stance. Maybe after this he could request to be a blacksmith for the pack. He made himself armor, so why not take up the job?
"I'm ready. Lets go!" he barked as he leaped forward and began charging his storm powers.
---
#81 Posted: 11:22:33 26/09/2014
Kaa'shi nodded and began readying the storage pouches strapped to her side. The pouched were used to hold lots of small prey while she dragged back the boar.
---
#82 Posted: 18:17:01 26/09/2014
Aria starting charging with what seems to be a stick. Frocious wouldn't see it was a element spear.
---
#83 Posted: 19:29:52 26/09/2014
Wintra continued practicing using her shurikens, piercing the trunk, roots or branches of trees, but never missing. She hung around the trees, and her feathers would be camouflaged, so the eagle was sure she wouldn't be found.

"No, you FOOL!" Umber hissed at a crocodile that had crash-landed. "Like THIS!" She kicked him up and off a ledge, demonstrating herself how to land. "If you can't land, you will DIE. Do you want to die?!"
---
#84 Posted: 00:34:31 27/09/2014
Frocious used his energy to make the blades in his bracers come out. He then used the blades to try to slice the stick in half.

~--------------------------------~
Kaa'shi put the prey with the rest and decided to sleep in a tree until her next orders

~--------------------------------~
Alcos was perched in a tree watching an eagle mercilessly destroy trees. It was an amusing sight but she didn't show it. Alcos was intrigued in how every shuriken hit its target with out fail. Was it magic or trickery, or perhaps it was just skill. She didn't know.
"How do you do that?" she called from the tree.
---
#85 Posted: 00:36:33 27/09/2014
Aria just laughed. The stick came unharm and turned into a fire spear. She would never hurt or kill a wolf from her pack, so she just threw it slightly at Frocious's paw.
---
#86 Posted: 04:38:06 27/09/2014
Wintra's head snapped up at the sound of another voice. Did a wolf find me? Oh no. I've gotta get the spear and-
She soon realized the source of the voice. Alcos? The eagle? What was she doing in the frozen wastelands?
But hey, that was a compliment her her mind. She yanked a shuriken out and spun it in her talons. "The throwing? Trust me, it takes years to get this good," she replied haughtily. I'm not saying anything about training here, nope, no way! "So what're you doing?"
---
#87 Posted: 11:54:52 27/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Here's Dusty's picture. Sorry for the bad quality. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pi...=8#.VCNelJK9LCR
---
#88 Posted: 01:07:54 28/09/2014
"I was just flying around the different territories because I felt like spying on them, then I saw some silver glint in my vision. I thought it would most likely be a wolf trying out different weapons but it turned out to be you. So, I watched you for a couple of minutes. Only because you were pretty talented, nothing else!" Alcos answered. It was mostly true. The spying and finding silver in wolf territory, but she may have watched for more than a couple of minutes but she wasn't going to admit that.
"So, may I ask why your in the wolvan border?" she asked.

~------------------------~

Frocious used his bracer to deflect the spear, but the force of the impact made him fall to the ground. "Nice!" he said with a small smile. Said smile disappeared as he flew up and dove at Aria with his blades extended further.
"dodge this!" he said as he landed in front of her and swung the blades towards her. Of cause the blades would retract before hitting her, but that would happen if she couldn't deflect them.

~----------------------~

HERE'S FROCIOUS' PICK! : http://legendarygriffin.devian...or-RP-485019536
---
#89 Posted: 02:54:27 28/09/2014
A grin of pride slipped over Wintra's beak, though inwardly she was annoyed at being spotted. "Well that's excellent, that you'd think to watch little ole' me. As for myself, well..." she tucked her shurikens away, "There is nowhere in Eagle territory with snow this white, and environment this rich. You know me- I look out-of-place with my own kind! Here is where I feel at home for training purposes." Her eyes glinted. "Those furrballs with claws down there will never be able to find me!"
---
#90 Posted: 11:18:10 29/09/2014
"Well I sure hope so, the last thing we need is wolves thinking they own the place. Those four legged mammals don't stand a chance against kings of the skies!" she laughed, "Well, I better head off. More spying to do and all..."
Alcos then gave a bow in farewell.
---
#91 Posted: 20:59:53 29/09/2014
Wintra waved a wing goodbye at the friendly eagle, wishing her luck. Pulling out her spear again she faced another tree, readying a battle stance and preparing to practice again.

OoC: Whatever happened to Shill and Frost? D:
---
#92 Posted: 21:04:08 29/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Maybe they got abducted. smilie (Just kidding)))

Chomp stomped in to where Umber was training the crocodiles. "Get ready. This is no longer practice. This is war."
---
#93 Posted: 00:03:33 30/09/2014
Alcos then flew off towards another territory. She decided it would be interesting to see what the crocodiles were up to, even though she knew the eagles had nothing to fear from those clumsy ungraceful creatures.
She knew the flight would take a while, so she closed her eyes and thought about new ways to improve her lightning abilities.
---
#94 Posted: 00:18:10 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chomp led the crocodiles out of the camp. "We will go attack their territory." he growled. "Umber, lead the way. I trust you know the way?"
---
#95 Posted: 18:08:24 30/09/2014
((I'm going to be away for six days because I'm camping. Sorry in advance for the trouble it may cause :/))
---
#96 Posted: 20:17:58 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((I understand. Also, have a good time camping!))
---
#97 Posted: 01:46:46 03/10/2014
OoC: OmP, lol. X3
And have fun, Shadowstar!

Umber nodded eagerly, having gathered the trained crocodiles. She moved fairly quickly, darting in the shadows so the mission would be a sneak attack. Some crocodile behind her was trooping too close to another, and the wings were clinking together. She smacked the offending crocodile lightly with her tail as a warning, then kept moving to the Eagle territory.
---
#98 Posted: 09:42:17 06/10/2014
((I am back smilie and I had a lot of fun ShadowMewX ))
---
#99 Posted: 00:16:00 10/10/2014
After being bored for so long, Kaa'shi decided to explore further beyond the boarder.

((where is everyone?))
---
#100 Posted: 00:59:50 10/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Chomp silently slipped into the woods, making no sound. His plan was to attack from the side while Umber distracted the Eagles and kill their leader. After all, how can they fight without a leader? He chuckled as he thought of his clever plan.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me