Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
War of Predators (Not accepting!) [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1 Posted: 20:37:43 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Four groups of animals have been fighting for as long as anyone can imagine for the undisputed title of "Greatest Predator". The speedy Eagles live in the canyon, the fierce Tigers protect the forest, the sneaky Crocodiles hide in the swamp, and the proud Wolves reside in the frozen wastelands. In this time of great battle, only the strong and skilled can have any hope of surviving.

~~~~~

Rules:

1: Normal RP rules apply

2: Only 4 characters at a time.

3: Swearing is not alowed.

4: Do not kill other people's characters without their permission.

5: This is not a realistic animal RP.You can make your animals do things that they couldn't do in real life or make your animals colors that they wouldn't normally be.

~~~~~~

Species

Wolves: These proud fighters always demand a fair fight but can be cunning and clever at times. They work best in packs. Their territory is the frozen wasteland.

Tigers: Tigers are clever and sneaky, preparing ambushes that make use of their clever camoflauge. They are almost always seen alone, exept in their camp. Their territory is the forest.

Eagles: The quick Eagles are witty and smart, using their lightning-quick reflexes to avoid attacks. Their territory is the canyon.

Crocodiles: The heavily-armored Crocodiles are cunning, hiding in the shadows or disguising themselves as logs to wait for unwary creatures to pass by. Their territory is the swamp.

~~~~~~~

Character sheet:

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers:

Weapons:

Other:

~~~~~~

My character sheets:

Name: Dusty

Species: Tiger

Appearance: She is a tan tiger with a white chest and paws. She wears leaf bracelets on each paw, and has her best weapon, a sword, strapped on her back.

Personality: Dusty is the smartest and most clever of the Tigers, and she uses that to her advantage. She stays focused and can stay still for a long time. She is also very agile, and can dodge many attacks.

Powers: With her Sun Sword, she can reflect light rays to stun and temporarily blind her opponents. She can also create lightning bolts with her bow and arrow.

Weapons: A Sun Sword and a Lightning Bow.

Other:

Name: Blaze

Species: Wolf

Appearance: She is a red wolf with yellow stripes. She has a sword strapped to her back and wears a golden glove.

Personality: Blaze is a hyper, easily-exitable wolf. She dreams of becoming the Alpha of her pack, but she knows it won't happen anytime soon. She is a fierce fighter, and might be one of the strongest in her pack.

Powers: She can create walls of fire and launch fireballs from her sword.

Weapons: She has a sword that can lauch fireballs.

Other:

Name: Frost

Appearance: She is a blue wolf with white stripes. Two swords are strapped to her back and she wears a spiked bracelet and collar.

Personality: The strong and silent Alpha of the Wolves, Frost is calm, taking her leadership duties seriously. She is almost never angered, and many respect her for that. She is also dangerous when angered and can kill if needed.

Powers: She has twin swords that hover above her, and can control them with her mind.

Weapons: Her twin swords

Name: Chomp

Species: Crocodile

Appearance: He is an all-black crocodile with a sword on his back.

Personality: He is mean and vicious, always finding fault with his group of crocodiles. It is almost impossible to please him. He doesn't give up unless killed.

Powers: He can create a cloud of darkness and become his shadow.

Weapons: His sword

Other: He hates sunlight.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:21:52 23/09/2014 by StormDragon21
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#2 Posted: 21:35:20 05/09/2014
Name: Shill
Species: wolf
Appearance: Shill is a strong, dusty brown wolf with a lighter underbelly. His muzzle is slightly longer than a normal wolf's, and his eyes are green. His paws are a lighter color, the same as his underbelly, and his claws are made of hard crystal.
Personality: Shill is a younger wolf, but is slightly mature for one his age. He is good-natured, optimistic and loyal, and won't hesitate to help his friends. He'll also make sacrifices for them if need be.
Powers: His crystal-hard claws are his best weapons and are very dangerous in combat. He also has Earth powers, being able to create rock walls and other earthen defenses.
Weapons: Shill can create and use an earthen flail.
Other: This has nothing to do with the RP, but Shill is one of the three protagonists in a book I started a few years ago. The other protagonists are Zak the dragon (you know him!) and Bud the hummingbird. Wonder if I'll ever use Bud...

Name: Wintra
Species: eagle
Appearance: Wintra is a snow-white eagle with almost an iridescent blue look to her feathers. She wears a curt red scarf, more like a ribbon, around her neck. Her eyes are a glossy black.
Personality: Wintra likes to live dangerously, training on the edge of her territory, where it borders the wolf territory. She is a loner and believes herself to be cold and calculating, although it's possible the rest of her tribe sees her as completely crazy.
Powers: Wintra uses her speed, wits, talons and beak in battle.
Weapons: Wintra uses shurikens to injure and confuse her opponent from a distance. After preliminaries, she'll come out in the open with a spear that has a light blue crystal tip to finish them off.
Other:

Name: Sol
Species: tiger
Appearance: Sol is a strangely bright yellow-orange with crisscrossing black and red stripes- so many that it's hard to tell how many are war wounds and which are stripes! He has large paws, is very bulky, and a white underbelly. Some of his fangs stick out. His eyes are hard and green.
Personality: Sol is gruff and closed-off. Despite his looks, he is younger than he seems, and becomes deadly loyal to his allies.
Powers: Sol can use his sharp fangs to bite and his black claws to tear.
Weapons: hilted to his sides are on one side, a falchion (a slightly broader, thicker sword) and a rapier. The former is for the brunt of the damage, and the rapier is for penetration.
Other:

Name: Umber
Species: crocodile
Appearance: Umber, from a distance, looks like a small black crocodile. But her skin is actually a pretty, dark mahogany. Her eyes gleam yellow, and she has a jawful of pointy white teeth. She also wears cuffs on her wrists that conceal blades underneath.
Personality: Umber is always smiling. Although she seems slightly less violent than the other crocodiles, if one were to look carefully, sometimes it is a grin of malice. Umber is quite the manipulating assassin. She will do anything she can to gain information, and is secretly sly and ruthless.
Powers: Umber can dissolve into shadow, and can form balls of dark matter as a weapon. She also moves quickly, for a crocodile, and can deal a good chunk of damage with her tail and teeth.
Weapons: She uses small daggers and tiny, sharp objects of various kinds that she can throw, hidden in the night.
Other:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:58 05/09/2014 by ShadowMewX
#3 Posted: 21:43:44 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((First two accepted! I think you might have done a better job than I have. I was rushed as well, though.))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#4 Posted: 22:28:59 05/09/2014
Yay! And thanks! ^.^
Other two added, by the way!
---
#5 Posted: 22:32:22 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Wintra can be the leader of the Eagles, if you want. I didn't end up making one. Also, is it ok if Shill is the Alpha Male of the wolves?))
---
#6 Posted: 22:35:23 05/09/2014
Hm, sure to Shill being Alpha Male! I might have to think about Wintra though- I don't think her traits are…leaderly, to put it lightly (smilie) but it might be interesting to have a half-insane leader. What do you think?
---
#7 Posted: 22:46:25 05/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((I'll probably have to wait and see.))
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#8 Posted: 01:11:20 06/09/2014
Name: Devon

Appearance: Brown wolf with brown eyes.

Personality: Highly intelligent, is highly prideful, very cocky, but knows when to back down.

Powers: Creates a spell tome which he has to open and read whenever he casts a spell. Can cast any spell in that tome.

Weapons: Spells.

Other: Secretly wants to be alpha.
#9 Posted: 01:18:18 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted! Why didn't I think of that?))
---
#10 Posted: 01:19:16 06/09/2014
OOC: IDK, I just now thought about it.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#11 Posted: 01:38:11 06/09/2014
Name: Maria

Appearance: A orange\red tiger.

Personality: Sweet and nice, wants to find love

Powers: Ice

Weapons: Ice spear

Other: N\A

Name: Aria

Appearance: A blue wolf

Personality: Nice and caring, wants to find love CX

Powers: Fire

Weapons: Fire spear

Other: Maria's cousin.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#12 Posted: 11:53:52 06/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted, but how can a tiger be a cousin to a wolf?))
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#13 Posted: 13:34:59 06/09/2014
OOC: Secret? I don't know, I Thought it would be intresting. I love the name Aria, I want to change my name, Maria, To Aria. So I don't know
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#14 Posted: 12:35:38 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((I'll accept that.))
---
#15 Posted: 13:24:12 13/09/2014
No, StormDragon meant how can a wolf and a tiger be cousins because they're NOT the same species.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5698
#16 Posted: 21:48:10 13/09/2014
Name: goes by the name Santana

Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit to artist)

Personality: he is very cunning, and very dark. Some call him evil, but in all honesty, he does this oto protect the one he loves dearly. He also has sadistic humor, and thinks any type of violence is pretty funny.

Powers: Ability to slightly manipulate minds, and can control certain elements in the Shadow category.

Weapons: A knife he keeps on him, and his abilities.

Other: I found this picture and was like "Dang, this looks ALOT like my oc" smilie

Name: Len

Appearance: [User Posted Image] (Credit to artist)

Personality: Very sweet and kind when he wants to be. Looks up to Santana for almost everything.

Powers: None that he knows of, though he shows traces of the light element

Weapons: n/a

Other: For reference when mentioned
---
#17 Posted: 21:54:02 13/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Both accepted!))
---
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#18 Posted: 09:02:10 14/09/2014
Name: Frocious

Appearance: Light aqua with purple paws and streak from head to tail on his back. Wears silver armor and has two long swords attached to the bracer armor on his front legs that act like scythes. He has Violet eyes and a purple crystal on a chain around his neck. (I'll post a picture soon.

Personality: Caring and extremely loyal. He can be scary when serious but usually has a playful expression. He is protective and trustworthy but can be a little bit of a loner due to not wanting his friends to get hurt.

Powers: He can control storms and the wind. When he becomes angered or extremely scared he will transform into a giant version of himself while mindlessly killing anyone he sees.

Weapons: Two long swords which can be folded away in his armor bracers.

Other: His family was killed when he was a pup. He may or may not have a crush on someone... lolz
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:59:13 23/09/2014 by shadowstarcat
#19 Posted: 13:22:21 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Accepted, but we need more tigers, eagles and crocodiles or the wolves will win instantly.))
---
#20 Posted: 13:45:12 14/09/2014
Yeah, you're right. :c No clue what to do about that.
---
#21 Posted: 13:47:42 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Make some?))
---
#22 Posted: 14:03:22 14/09/2014
I already have 4 characters, though. X3 Maybe I'd make some, but...
---
#23 Posted: 14:12:56 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((Sorry. I didn't notice.))
---
#24 Posted: 04:44:34 16/09/2014
Name: Kaa'shi

Appearance: Black fur with orange stripes. (Pic coming soon)

Personality: Bit of an odd ball, hates to fight but loves killing. Is interested in the concept of war but hates it at the same time. Yeah... odd.

Powers: Has the ability to set herself on black dark fire and her tail can shoot black fireballs

Weapons: Metal claws in which poison her enemies

Other: she loves attention
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:47 16/09/2014 by shadowstarcat
#25 Posted: 12:45:03 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
((You forgot the name.))
---
#26 Posted: 21:45:31 16/09/2014
Lolz smilie I'll fix that
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#27 Posted: 22:32:00 16/09/2014
I LOVE CROCS OH MY GOD

Name: Tiaralli

Species: Crocodile

Appearance: A grey-black crocodile with green markings along his back. He has quite sharp teeth and an underweight build for a crocodile.

Personality: Cunning and quiet, he is very irritable and values his privacy.

Powers: Trained in the forbidden dark arts, he usually instead uses his long and sharp-plated tail, fearful that the other clans will banish him for his magic.

Weapons: Sharp teeth and a long and sharp tail.

Other: His respect for the other clans sometimes makes his teammates question his loyalty.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#28 Posted: 22:39:17 16/09/2014
Lol That Profile pic @dinorang67
FNaF is awesome! smilie
---
#29 Posted: 22:48:29 16/09/2014
Quote: shadowstarcat
Lol That Profile pic @dinorang67
FNaF is awesome! smilie

Sequel has been confirmed smilie
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#30 Posted: 22:53:00 16/09/2014
Really? A FNaF sequel? :0 Awesome!

Anyway, whoo, another croc! We just need more eagles, now... smilie
---
#31 Posted: 23:12:39 16/09/2014
Name: Tinara

Species: Eagle

Appearance: A bald eagle with pink eyes and a crest upon the top of her head.

Personality: Strict and rude, she speaks in a commander-like tone and likes to bark out orders.

Powers: Can illuminate the darkness with her eyes, and can also fire plasma-like feathers at her opponents.

Weapons: Strong claws and a sharp beak.

Other: Leader of the Eagles.
---
#32 Posted: 23:23:52 16/09/2014
A sequel would be awesome smilie
I will make an eagle soon.
---
#33 Posted: 23:33:22 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ok! Also, I just realized that October might be too far away. What time should we start?
---
#34 Posted: 23:35:34 16/09/2014
Quote: StormDragon21
Ok! Also, I just realized that October might be too far away. What time should we start?

I'd say about the 19th or so, how much time do you need?
---
#35 Posted: 23:40:07 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Enough to get at least three of each species. I'll be controlling most of the normal animals, but the character sheets are for the few animals that have special powers.
---
#36 Posted: 23:51:46 16/09/2014
How about the 22nd? That way it's in the holidays.

Name: Alcos (al-cos)

Species: Eagle

Appearance: Black eagle with a Brown head and chest and wing feathers

Personality: secretive and mysterious

Powers: Lightning powers

Weapons: hidden blades in her wings

Other: She hides her emotions because she doesn't want to seem weak
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:39 17/09/2014 by shadowstarcat
#37 Posted: 00:19:42 17/09/2014 | Topic Creator
22nd sounds good. I'll change the date.
---
#38 Posted: 11:40:40 18/09/2014
Yay! More eagles! :3 Now Wintra can be her irresponsible, erratic self!
---
#39 Posted: 22:07:08 18/09/2014
Haha lolz smilie
I'll try finishing the drawings of all my characters today.
---
#40 Posted: 22:12:07 18/09/2014 | Topic Creator
For my pictures, if I can make the character on Animal Jam, then that's what I use.
---
#41 Posted: 07:38:59 19/09/2014
Finished Frocious! Gotta do his armor though.
---
#42 Posted: 01:08:39 20/09/2014
Drawing them? Huh. I should do that too.
I have a picture of Rune for the other RP. :3 Thing is, I normally RP him as a dark phoenix, so he's a bit...lol, darker than I described him to be.
---
#43 Posted: 01:14:46 20/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The pictures for this might not come until Christmas, because I forgot how to take screenshots.
---
#44 Posted: 04:11:16 20/09/2014
Haha Can't wait to see ShadowMewX

Lol Storm what computer are you using? Maybe i can help.
---
#45 Posted: 14:01:06 21/09/2014 | Topic Creator
One more day! If anyone wants to make more characters, it's your last chance to do it!
---
#46 Posted: 21:01:40 21/09/2014
I'm excited! smilie
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#47 Posted: 21:15:51 21/09/2014
Character sheet:

Name: Jake

Appearance:

Personality: Quite the joker, Jake is also not very serious at times, though will take orders in a responsible matter

Powers: Nothing special, Well, perhaps his ability to control small sand storms is something.

Weapons: His sand attribute abilities

Other:Will finish ASAP
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#48 Posted: 11:16:08 22/09/2014
So close...
---
#49 Posted: 23:31:34 22/09/2014
Quote: shadowstarcat
So close...

Yet so far...
---
#50 Posted: 23:39:49 22/09/2014
Wait... do we start today?
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me