Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create a new Spyro Game [NO OFF-TOPICS 2]
Page 1 of 1
Create a new Spyro Game [NO OFF-TOPICS 2] [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 17:45:21 08/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Title.

P.S. [NO OFF-TOPICS 1] went good, so let's keep it up here! Going of topic = ignored. If not ignored, I'll figure it out...
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#2 Posted: 19:39:57 19/05/2007
Spyro: Legacy of the Guardians
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#3 Posted: 19:54:02 19/05/2007
Spyro:Revenge of the Dark Master...

ive already wrote the scripts and wrote a story of it!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 19:55:47 19/05/2007
The Breath of the Dark Master
---

#5 Posted: 19:58:36 19/05/2007
Spyro:Ember finally Dies
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#6 Posted: 20:00:29 19/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Spyro: The Truth

For every consle in the entire history of consoling.

Created and everything by Insomniac.

Set inbetween ANB and StD - Spyro is secretly watched by Ripto, who says "Hmmmm, he'll go great as a new target. I'll trick those idiot Avalari into leading him to me!".

Spyro is randomly hit by a swinging log when Sparx isn't looking and a big amount of time playing as others in the search for him.

This Spyro is a clone, therefore explaining the differences in Spyro's origin between ANB and the other series - they are not the same dragons.

Clone Spyro meets his fate. Real Spyro meets his match: Ripto. Ripto calls himself Gerna, and disguises himself with a mask so Spyro doesn't know it's him by GtG.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Last edited at 20:01:09 19/05/2007 by Ross
#7 Posted: 20:10:10 19/05/2007
Spyro: At World's End

(Well I can't get my mind off a certain topic right now!)
---

#8 Posted: 20:10:27 19/05/2007
lol

Spyro:Revenge of the Dark Master. This is what its like:

(KIND OF SPOILERS)

After Spyro defeats Cynder and they are returned to the temple and then they go back to the swamp and Cynder is talkin to Spyro, like on ANB. When they go back to the swamp, it is destroyed. Spyro gets angry, but sad.Spyro and Sparx look for their parents, but they are nowere to be found. Cynder gets a funny feeling and her eyes glow red...Spyro looks at the sky, then he sees a black figure. Cynder's eyes stop glowing and she runs to hide, Spyro follows. Cynder goes back out to talk to the small, dark fuigure that has landed near by them. the back figure turns around and has a huge shock. It is Cynder's twin. They are both called Cynder and they were from the same egg. Spyro gets confused, the only difference between them id their voice. then a huge rumble amerges...The Dark Master appears......

thats all i can type right now because i gotta go to bed in a min.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#9 Posted: 20:14:29 19/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Awwww, shame.

Spyro: Spyro

Spyro crashes into Clone Spyro and says "I thought you met your fate" and they both burn at the bottom of Canyon Speedway because they crashed and lost altitude. You win the game for watching that scene. Only £6000.99
---
#10 Posted: 20:22:24 19/05/2007
Spyro: Ember finally Dies

Spyro is on a BIG mission, the world is at it's end because 5000 years of darkness will become in 5 minutes. Spyro is nearly at the bad guys lair when...Ember jumps in front of him and starts blabbering on about getting married and all that, then....Lover of Spyro (ME) jumps in the game and starts to kill ember. Cynder comes along and helps, but i did most of it...Ember is dead and all the threay goes away!
THE END!

Sorry idf that was off-topic...:]
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 20:39:21 19/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Ripto: The Other Side of the Story

A complete reverse of GtG! Play as Ripto, Crush, Gulp and Ripto + Gulp. Defeat Spyro, Elora, Professor and Hunter.

Ripto: The Other Side of the Story 2

A complete reverse of EtD! Play as Ripto. Defeat Spyro.

Ripto: The Other Side of the Story 3

A complete reverse of SoF! Play as Ripto, Crush and Gulp. Defeat Spyro, Bianca, Hunter, Professor and Agent 9.

Ripto: The Other Side of the Story 4

A complete reverse of AotR! Play as Ripto, Butler and Rhynopede. Defeat Spyro and all that.

Ripto: The Other Side of the Story 5

A complete reverse of O:TCC! Play as Ripto, Cortex, Ripto + Cortex, Crush, Gulp, Crush + Gulp and Nina. Defeat Spyro and stuff.

Moneybags Finally Wins

The well-known pudgy bear we all know is out on the loose again... and to defeat his enemies? He doesn't bother killing them. He just scams them of their gems. Guess who's the main boss?
---
#12 Posted: 20:46:39 19/05/2007
uh....i give up
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#13 Posted: 20:53:51 19/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Spyro: Ross Takes Over

Please look at [NO OFF-TOPICS 1]. It'd appear I am winning and Spyro is losing.
---
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#14 Posted: 22:39:58 19/05/2007
Spyro: A night of Darkness
#15 Posted: 06:16:45 20/05/2007
Spyro: Tells Ember the dreaded truth.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
RenanSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1619
#16 Posted: 11:35:06 20/05/2007
Spyro Skateboarding
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
#17 Posted: 13:50:34 20/05/2007
1.) Spyro: True Love At Last

2.) Spyro meets Spyro

3.) Spyro: Broken Hearted

4.) Cynder Returns

5.) Ember's Secret
---

Anonymous Fodder
#18 Posted: 14:31:19 20/05/2007
Those are good

Spyro: Ripto's Evil Truth
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#19 Posted: 14:35:39 20/05/2007
The name wouldn't actually have Spyro in it....

Mario and Megaman 4: The Chaos Wars

Description:

The evil mastermind dragon criminal, Cyrus Lelenthal, has unleashed the power of the shadow demon, Vectra on the world. Play as Spyro as well as a HUGE list of characters as an epic story of love, betrayal, and many plot twists unfold. Collect the seven Chaos Emeralds and stop Cyrus's Aura Generator from freeing Vectra and dooming the earth for 10,000 years.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#20 Posted: 18:37:41 20/05/2007
Quote: RedWelshDragon
1.) Spyro: True Love At Last

2.) Spyro meets Spyro

3.) Spyro: Broken Hearted

4.) Cynder Returns

5.) Ember's Secret

tell me what they are about, at least numbers 1,3,4 and 5....ive made some spyro love storys up...
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#21 Posted: 18:58:38 20/05/2007
Ok.

1. Spyro: True Love At Last

This one introduces a completely new character: Halo. She is a white dragon who has unusually clearly defined scales, four white horns (like evil Cynder but much more curved) that give her the 'halo' effect. She turns out to be Spyro's true love, even after Ember and Cynder's affections. She only comes into the story when Spyro is an older teenager and a lot bigger than he is in ANB.

2. Spyro Meets Spyro

Spyro meets a rival dragon who is also called Spyro, for some unknown reason. Far from being friends, brothers, or even clones, they are thrown into a fierce war between two sides of armed dragons who both want the opposite to happen. Spyro (original) is locked into the side that wants to keep the world as it is, and Spyro (new) is dragged into the side that wants to modify the world to make it more inhabitable for dragons. Thus, they become enemies and desperate rivals.

3. Spyro: Broken Hearted

This is all about Halo eventually being killed in an epic battle where Spyro is forced to choose between his heart and the rest of the world. Not an easy choice. In the end, Halo sacrifices herself to save Spyro from making the 'wrong' decision. But strangely enough, she still lives on in spirit form - so close to those she loves but yet so far away at the same time. It's enough to break a heart, I tell you.

4. Cynder Returns

After the tragic departure of Halo, Cynder thinks that it is her cahnce to make a comeback, even though technically Halo is still around, just not physically. Spyro isn't buying any of it, however, and in her desperate state, Cynder turns to the waiting Dark Master for aid. He takes her over with the promise that she will be with Spyro in the end. The end of his life. He tricks her but the other dragons are wise to the Dark Master's movements and dispel him before his plans to destroy all dragons go too far.

5. Ember's Secret

Ember has always had a secret . . . and it's not about Spyro. Her flirty behaviour with him is just her normal attitude, besides - she likes how he gets stressed out sometimes. Ok, so it's a strange amusement but really funny! Her secret . . . she loves . . . ah, who knows? That's the secret the others are desperate to find out! But how far will they all go to discover Ember's hidden love?
---

#22 Posted: 20:27:42 20/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Wicked!

1) Spyro Fusion 2/Spyro Orange: Guess Who's Back?

Thought the 2-Dness and repitiveness and all that ruined Spyro Fusion 1? Well, here's a story slotted in. Spyro was wandering around the Dragon Worlds when so suddenly ZZAAPP!!! A bolt of lightning falls from the skies and the other hero is right by. The pair re-greet each other and more trouble awaits them...

2) Krash Kangaroo III

Remember a certain Challenge for two eggs back in YotD playing as Sheila. Both very short games. Now the great Kangaroo is out for justice, and lives in the famous Alp with the Mountain Goats. A side-scrolling game against the one she help kill inbetween Sunrise Spring and Midday Gardens. Plus: A shocking secret about Billy.

3) The Truth, and ALL of it!

Secrets beyond imagination, slotted in 50 years after SL, a whole load of stuff which you'll have to play to find out for yourself. Not forgetting the old arch nemisis that hasn't appeared since Spyro Fusion 2. Oh, and it doesn't matter to mention that the great Insomniac made it and that of the almighty Brian & Alex Hastings still work there.

And slightly off topic, the Impossible Tower is EASY. And 'THE END' is plain weird.
---
#23 Posted: 17:15:42 21/05/2007 | Topic Creator
Spyro: Growth Spurt

Ever so suddenly, Spyro turns adult and grows to their great size. Go through another adventure, only able to stamp on them big enemies! Nice opening when Ripto notices reverse phsycology is used against him from the 85% battle in EtD.
---
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#24 Posted: 17:02:59 03/06/2007
Hey I know. I could make Dragon Spirit (Version 2 when Cyra is still human after going through portal) into a game having Spyro and Cyra both being controllable characters, with Spyro and Cyra both getting their own levels. Spyro gets his own levels (You know gem collecting, charging, flaming that sorta thing and also speedways) and Cyra gets fighting levels and some normal levels like Spyro. Some thimes Spyro and Cyra get together and you can swap between them at your own will.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Last edited at 17:27:24 03/06/2007 by Pyro girl
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#25 Posted: 17:08:43 03/06/2007
Have any of you heard of the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask? Well, I've got the coolest idea for a game called SIZA: Spyro's Incredible Zelda Adventure! where you can play as your own, fully customized Spyro dragon in the world of Majora's Mask! You would have a whole library of customized Spyros that you could create and name! Then you could play them after you created them!
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#26 Posted: 19:16:57 04/06/2007
OMG! ive finaly finished the script to my spyro mini movie called; The Legend of Spyro: Great Minds Think Alike. Im makin the graphics at moment, and im tryin t find pplz to do the voices, im Cynder, my mate from football is Spyro, his best mate is doing Sparx's voice and my bezzi is doing Ember.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#27 Posted: 00:51:05 05/06/2007
Spyro: A Hero's Tail 2

The evil scientist Gate has actually kidnapped Spyro... this time, play as his friends as rescue him, and stop Gate's evil Nightmares from invading the Dragon Realms and bringing with them chaos and destruction. But what are Gate's true intentions with Spyro?

Play as:

Flame, Ember, Hunter, Sgt. Byrd, Sparx, Sheila, Agent 9, and Bentley and as the unlockable, Cynder!
---
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#28 Posted: 15:57:48 05/06/2007
Sounds awesome, HIR!
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#29 Posted: 18:01:31 10/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Spyro:

A game with nothing. Nothing after 'Spyro:' in the title. Nothing on the front cover. Nothing inside the case. The disc is a hidden easter egg which magically just appeared in all copies of YotD on the pedestal only reachable in Midnight Mountain Home by the Gameshark Code. As well as three lives, there is now also a rainbow-coloured gem to collect. As soon as you collect it, your console will explode then transform into the disc. Buy a new console and insert the disc and you'll get a blank screen and a picture of Spyro will then float out of the screen and a lazer beam will kill you. Great fun for all.
---
#30 Posted: 19:14:57 10/06/2007
Hehe, I'm not buying it! I'm no fool.
---

#31 Posted: 17:58:34 11/06/2007 | Topic Creator
Why? It's not that bad. It's a great experience collecting rainbow-coloured gem. What other harm mentioned in post #47 can be made but being startled by seing a rainbow-coloured gem? Nothing.
---
#32 Posted: 16:41:55 12/06/2007
Um, being killed?
---

#33 Posted: 17:53:05 12/06/2007 | Topic Creator
How?

Spyro: 2

It's the second game of 'Spyro:', almost the same, only this time the laser beam is orange!
---
#34 Posted: 18:14:45 12/06/2007
You die after finishing it or whatever!
---

BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#35 Posted: 15:20:43 13/06/2007
Legend of Spyro: Return to the Artisans
Amp Red Sparx Gems: 26
#36 Posted: 00:46:03 22/06/2007
Legend of Spyro: An End Revealed

This takes place after ANB and EN... but before STD. It intertwines the series so all main games are cohesive, and there will actually be a linear flow to them. (What I'm getting at is the like Star Wars..., the legacy began with Movie #4.)

Anyways, in it would have the reason the Spyro left the Guardians and was found in Artisan.

... Eh, the name could use some work.
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#37 Posted: 19:02:55 23/06/2007
Quote: Ross
Ripto: The Other Side of the Story

A complete reverse of GtG! Play as Ripto, Crush, Gulp and Ripto + Gulp. Defeat Spyro, Elora, Professor and Hunter.

Ripto: The Other Side of the Story 2

A complete reverse of EtD! Play as Ripto. Defeat Spyro.

Ripto: The Other Side of the Story 3

A complete reverse of SoF! Play as Ripto, Crush and Gulp. Defeat Spyro, Bianca, Hunter, Professor and Agent 9.

Ripto: The Other Side of the Story 4

A complete reverse of AotR! Play as Ripto, Butler and Rhynopede. Defeat Spyro and all that.

Ripto: The Other Side of the Story 5

A complete reverse of O:TCC! Play as Ripto, Cortex, Ripto + Cortex, Crush, Gulp, Crush + Gulp and Nina. Defeat Spyro and stuff.

Moneybags Finally Wins

The well-known pudgy bear we all know is out on the loose again... and to defeat his enemies? He doesn't bother killing them. He just scams them of their gems. Guess who's the main boss?

Good one! if you know what I mean.
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#38 Posted: 01:16:11 24/06/2007
I see... many joke game ideas here. Well... myself, I was working on a Spyro game. However, due to problems with the game's graphics (namely, lack of ressources), I am unsure if the game will be completed. I might just forget the old engine I was using and try to make the game from scratch. Besides, it would allow for 3D graphics (3D gameplay? Doubtful)...

But oh well...

-Spyro: Mist of Regret-
When Ember goes missing after a strange dimensional anomaly strike a portal, Spyro find himself going to a strange, distant, uncharted Realm known as Mediterra.

The game was originally going to be a RPG with many Spyro elements thrown in. There would have been 6 worlds + 2 hidden ones, each one containing 3 stages and one boss fight. You go through stages, collecting Gems, Light Gems, and hunting down elusive Dark Gems as the story progress. Along the way, allies old and new help Spyro with their own abilities.

If I decide myself to make it from scratch, it will be a 2D platformer with a style in-between the old and new games. Dispatching foes will be more like in the new games but the actual level design will be more free-roaming and objective-based like in older games rather than pure arcade "make it to the exit". The game will still feature 6 worlds with 3 stages each as well as 2 hidden ones.

Both versions will also feature multiple difficulty levels and endings.

But well, that is if they're made. Still, I hope that the idea sounds interesting.
ignitus Ripto Gems: 311
#39 Posted: 11:22:39 16/09/2007
the legend of spyro: the eclipes of the darkness
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#40 Posted: 11:25:07 16/09/2007
i like that one ignitus
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#41 Posted: 15:48:55 16/09/2007
The title sounds a little too much like The Eternal Night. >.>

I'm gonna improve off mine based on my fan fiction.

Spyro: The Ultimate Enemy

It looks like another strange day for Spyro, Ember and Flame, when they find a black dragoness, Cynder, trapped in a sheet of ice. But upon freeing her, Spyro suddenly gains memories of the past. It doesn't take long before the day turns from bad to worse, a mysterious black robot, High Max, defeats Spyro in battle and kidnaps him. Ember and Flame suspect Red, who also showed up at the kidnapping, is behind it. But they soon learn from a cyborg dragon named Dr. Lelenthal that Spyro is stuck in another dimension. They also learn the mastermind of it is a scientist by the name of Gate. They travel to the alternate dimension where the meet their allies. Can they rescue Spyro and defeat Gate, while learning the truth about Gate's top minion, Nightmare Severus, and his relation to Spyro and Cynder?
---
#42 Posted: 17:25:02 16/09/2007 | Topic Creator
Spyro Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto Strikes Back, Spyro 3: Warped, Spyro: The Wrath of Ripto, Spyro Twinsanity, Spyro XS, Spyro 2: Gren-Tranced, Spyro Nitro Kart, Spyro Fusion (smilie), Spyro Boom Bang, Spyro Gyro, Spyro Team Racing, Spyro Tag Team Racing, Spyro of the Titans:

Spyro and Spyro characters are warped into Crash's Dimension! Play all the Crash Games again with Spyro's moves and friends (plus enemies)!

Also...

Crash the Bandicoot, Crash 2: Doorway to Turtle Woods, Crash: Year of the Bandicoot, Crash: Enter the Mask, Crash: A Hero's Tail, Crash: Season of Wood, Crash 2: Season of Wumpa, Crash Adventure, Crash Fusion, Crash Shadow Legacy, The Legend of Crash: A New Beginning, The Legend of Crash: The Eternal Night!
---
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#43 Posted: 18:43:04 16/09/2007
Spyro: The Four Elements

Spyro must master the powers of Water,Earth,Fire and air to defeat the Dark Lord before the Lunar Eclipse of Enternity. (Does that sound too much like Avatar?)
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#44 Posted: 18:47:43 16/09/2007
YES we use HIRS fanfiction! oh and HIR ive read the new chapters i feel like M.R.U.N. IS UP TO SOMETHIN
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#45 Posted: 19:08:45 16/09/2007
Quote: zacoda1
YES we use HIRS fanfiction! oh and HIR ive read the new chapters i feel like M.R.U.N. IS UP TO SOMETHIN

XP! I'm glad you think that...
...you'll be able to learn more about them in the next few chapters. >.>
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me