Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Modern Cartoon Network Shows Vs.
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Modern Cartoon Network Shows Vs. [CLOSED]
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#51 Posted: 13:20:57 18/09/2014
I always wanted to learn more about Iroh and Lu Ten, imo. They were originally going to have a special centring around the Siege of Ba Sing Se, I would've really loved to see that carried through.
---
self professed austGAYlian
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8623
#52 Posted: 21:53:17 19/09/2014
Korra sucks.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3361
#53 Posted: 06:33:50 23/09/2014 | Topic Creator
With 9 votes to Korra's 3, Avatar: The Last Airbender won the votes! *chucks confetti everywhere*
We're going to take a break from television shows this week and move over to video games! Our first video game mash up is between two franchises I see talked about alot here and all over the internet, so it may be quite a random pairing but I'm interested into seeing which one will win.
The Legend of Zelda or Pokémon? My personal vote is for Pokémon.
Vote away! ^.^
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#54 Posted: 08:11:06 23/09/2014
TLoZ.

Even though one of my favourite games is a PKMN one (Super PKMN Rumble/PKMN Rumble Blast), I hate most of the PKMN games, and I think Pikachu is incredibly overrated.
---
You can't handle MEMES
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#55 Posted: 08:27:12 23/09/2014
Pokémon c:
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:27:41 23/09/2014 by crystalhero37
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#56 Posted: 12:16:56 23/09/2014
The Legend of Zelda
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#57 Posted: 14:49:06 23/09/2014
How the hell do you compare Pokemon vs Legend of Zelda. This is a dumb poll.
Pittoo Ripto Gems: 0
#58 Posted: 19:16:37 23/09/2014
Zelda's been staffed by sales, yet they are the best!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#59 Posted: 06:29:51 24/09/2014
goddammit i love both, and i can't decide ;__;

However it's obvious Pokemon will win this one.

my vote goes to TLOZ
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3361
#60 Posted: 06:50:58 30/09/2014 | Topic Creator
With 6 votes to Zelda's 4, Pokémon won Week 4's line up!
This week we'll be returning to TV Shows with Matt Greoning's 'The Simpsons' vs. 'Futurama'. I know it would probably be more fitting to do The Simpsons vs. Family Guy, what with the special just being released, but I thought it'd be too obvious which one of those two would win. Vote away! smilie
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#61 Posted: 11:25:39 30/09/2014
Futurama. Far better. Actually had a proper, consistent canon throughout the whole show. Ended just when it was over staying it's welcome.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6666
#62 Posted: 21:27:25 30/09/2014
Furturama
---
Gay 4 GARcher
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#63 Posted: 01:00:12 01/10/2014
Still have yet to watch Futurama in order since I've only seen a few episodes before (though they were actually pretty amusing so it's been on my watch list for a while). So Simpsons
---
but i love it all smooth
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#64 Posted: 18:45:26 01/10/2014
Gotta give it to Futurama by a long shot. I agree with bionicle that (after being revived anyway) it was finished before it started to creep into seasonal rot territory. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#65 Posted: 04:38:50 02/10/2014
Futurama, it actually knew when it was starting to get stale as opposed to the Simpsons.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3361
#66 Posted: 07:36:13 07/10/2014 | Topic Creator
It was a close one, but Futurama won by a single vote this time around! Congratulations to the show! ^.^ Matt Greoning wins either way! :U
This week we'll be dividing darkSpyro in half with it's to most beloved franchises, Spyro and Skylanders, which do you prefer? Vote away! smilie
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6266
#67 Posted: 16:09:21 07/10/2014
This isn't even going to be a contest. Spyro.
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7239
#68 Posted: 17:21:55 07/10/2014
I voted for Spyro.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#69 Posted: 19:31:44 07/10/2014
Spyro. smilie
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8623
#70 Posted: 21:30:02 07/10/2014
Spyro
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#71 Posted: 14:49:10 08/10/2014
Skylanders, Spyro was not as good.
---
5.7.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#72 Posted: 17:01:24 08/10/2014
Spyro. If you vote Skylanders I'm judging you.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#73 Posted: 18:37:08 08/10/2014
The Spyro games... for the most part. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#74 Posted: 20:52:04 08/10/2014
Spyro for the win, it's only because of him that the skylanders have gotten where they are.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12860
#75 Posted: 20:17:23 09/10/2014
Spyro. I do like Skylanders, but Spyro will always be better.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3361
#76 Posted: 08:12:39 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Well it looks like Spyro dominated this poll, with 13 votes to Skylanders 7. Hooray for Classic Spyro! :U
This week we'll be comparing not TV Shows, but TV channels. Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon Network! Vote away! ^.^
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
gillgrunt987 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7502
#77 Posted: 14:12:26 14/10/2014
Cartoon Network. Nickelodeon just keeps screwing up these days, and at least a few of their shows have came from the web. CN on the other hand has good shows instead.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#78 Posted: 19:03:25 14/10/2014
Cartoon Network.
If it was back then, it would've been a tie for me. smilie
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#79 Posted: 20:11:20 14/10/2014
It depends. do you mean currently, or over all on nick vs cn?
---
Team Hot Dog!
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3361
#80 Posted: 20:18:25 14/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kevinvert
It depends. do you mean currently, or over all on nick vs cn?


I mean overall. smilie
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#81 Posted: 20:25:31 14/10/2014
Quote: TorchSheep
Quote: Kevinvert
It depends. do you mean currently, or over all on nick vs cn?


I mean overall. smilie

then that means nick. thanks, cn might be better now, but nick was better over the years. nicks gone down hill very recently. I know it isnt just me because there views are low.
---
Team Hot Dog!
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#82 Posted: 22:04:01 14/10/2014
Cartoon Network, it used to air awesome shows like Code Lyoko, Bakugan, Generator Rex, The Secret Saturdays, and more
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#83 Posted: 02:05:37 15/10/2014
Nickelodeon.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8635
#84 Posted: 02:48:06 15/10/2014
Both are **** now, so meh.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#85 Posted: 03:11:50 15/10/2014
Cartoon Network. Nick had some good classic shows but I watched CN more frequently when I was younger. Plus, there's nothing on Nick I watch now (except Spongebob, and I can deal with Fairy Odd Parents and iCarly) and I watch Regular Show sometimes. Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe are tolerable too.

Unless you want to count the late-night blocks... CN still wins due to a few AS shows I watch. I only watch George Lopez on Nick's late night blocks.

CN really done ****ed up with Teen Titans Go though imo... Had to mention that
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:35 15/10/2014 by LevanJess
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#86 Posted: 05:32:16 15/10/2014
Cartoon Network definitely. Nickelodean was great back in the day, but is now complete crap and I only ever watch it now to watch The Legend of Korra and The Last Airbender repeats. the last shows I enjoyed apart from Avatar was Invader Zim and Drake and Josh, and they aired like, nine years ago. I also hate what they've done to Spongebob, which seriously should have stopped after it's movie.

Cartoon Network has it's terrible shows (Uncle Grandpa, Teen Titans Go, etc), but I still watch Cartoon Network with it's Adventure Time, Regular Show and now Steven Universe.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:40:22 15/10/2014 by DarkCynder_543
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#87 Posted: 21:20:23 15/10/2014
Err, I'm actually going to go with C) None of the above. The reason being that I just don't remember much about the shows I used to watch on each channel anymore. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#88 Posted: 22:14:28 15/10/2014
Oi, this is tough... Both were my childhood...
With Nickelodeon, there was CatDog, Fairly OddParents, the old Spongebob, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life...
With Cartoon Network, there was Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, Scooby-Doo, Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab...
I'm gonna have to choose... Cartoon Network. Based on its old shows.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12272
#89 Posted: 00:00:54 17/10/2014
Cartoon Network, it's always had more cartoons that appealed to me than Nick.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8623
#90 Posted: 00:20:11 17/10/2014
CN is better at the time.
Masked Man Blue Sparx Gems: 564
#91 Posted: 01:27:33 17/10/2014
I don't really watch TV, but i'm going with CN because Nickelodeon has gotten TERRIBLE.
---
mmmm sexy vore
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#92 Posted: 02:16:47 17/10/2014
Nickelodeon because Power Rangers.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#93 Posted: 12:11:58 20/10/2014
Cartoon Network by a long shot. They had excellent shows growing up, like Flapjack and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and while they don't have as many great ones today as they did, they're still going strong with amazing shows like Adventure Time. They have messes up a few times, what with shows like teen titans go and uncle grandpa, but for the most part, CN has been consistently good with most of their shows. Most of my favorite cartoons growing up and today come from this channel.

Nickelodeon, on the other hand, went from being a decent network to becoming one of the things I hate the most in this world. SpongeBob has gotten MUCH worse since the first movie, with most episodes either being terribly written or disgusting, their other shows have spiraled down the same path, like fairly odd parents, Dan Schneider has somehow gone from making genius like Drake and Josh to trash like Sam and Cat, we have Nickelodeon constantly making crap shows today, like Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners, the network thinks something like Nick Studio 10 is acceptable(if you don't know what that is, then don't find out), nickelodeon is butchering their only good shows like pushing legend of Korra to online only and losing all of their tv audience for it, cancelling Penguins of Madagascar, and giving us Michael bay ninja turtles, and to top it all off, we got M. Night Shyamalamadingdong to direct the worst film I have ever seen with The Last Airbender. I want this godforsaken network gone. It's run its course and doesn't deserve to be on air anymore.
---
Cool cool.
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#94 Posted: 20:16:58 20/10/2014
Quote: pankakesparx456

Nickelodeon, on the other hand, went from being a decent network to becoming one of the things I hate the most in this world. SpongeBob has gotten MUCH worse since the first movie, with most episodes either being terribly written or disgusting, their other shows have spiraled down the same path, like fairly odd parents, Dan Schneider has somehow gone from making genius like Drake and Josh to trash like Sam and Cat, we have Nickelodeon constantly making crap shows today, like Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners, the network thinks something like Nick Studio 10 is acceptable(if you don't know what that is, then don't find out), nickelodeon is butchering their only good shows like pushing legend of Korra to online only and losing all of their tv audience for it, cancelling Penguins of Madagascar, and giving us Michael bay ninja turtles, and to top it all off, we got M. Night Shyamalamadingdong to direct the worst film I have ever seen with The Last Airbender. I want this godforsaken network gone. It's run its course and doesn't deserve to be on air anymore.


But then there's Power Rangers, and all is forgiven.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#95 Posted: 01:49:34 21/10/2014
Well, CN isn't on where I live, but I have seen it and I think it's better then Nickelodeon. (All their new shows are crap)
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#96 Posted: 03:37:10 21/10/2014
Quote: jennacat4
Well, CN isn't on where I live, but I have seen it and I think it's better then Nickelodeon. (All their new shows are crap)



Except for Power Rangers. smilie
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:37:21 21/10/2014 by Ryanator20x6
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#97 Posted: 05:37:37 21/10/2014
Quote: pankakesparx456
Cartoon Network by a long shot. They had excellent shows growing up, like Flapjack and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and while they don't have as many great ones today as they did, they're still going strong with amazing shows like Adventure Time. They have messes up a few times, what with shows like teen titans go and uncle grandpa, but for the most part, CN has been consistently good with most of their shows. Most of my favorite cartoons growing up and today come from this channel.

Nickelodeon, on the other hand, went from being a decent network to becoming one of the things I hate the most in this world. SpongeBob has gotten MUCH worse since the first movie, with most episodes either being terribly written or disgusting, their other shows have spiraled down the same path, like fairly odd parents, Dan Schneider has somehow gone from making genius like Drake and Josh to trash like Sam and Cat, we have Nickelodeon constantly making crap shows today, like Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners, the network thinks something like Nick Studio 10 is acceptable(if you don't know what that is, then don't find out), nickelodeon is butchering their only good shows like pushing legend of Korra to online only and losing all of their tv audience for it, cancelling Penguins of Madagascar, and giving us Michael bay ninja turtles, and to top it all off, we got M. Night Shyamalamadingdong to direct the worst film I have ever seen with The Last Airbender. I want this godforsaken network gone. It's run its course and doesn't deserve to be on air anymore.


omg i agree with this so much

But I did love nickelodean back in the day, more so than CN, when it had shows like Rugrats and The Wild Thorn Berries.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3361
#98 Posted: 10:15:05 21/10/2014 | Topic Creator
Another week has passed and another poll has come to a close, this week CN won with 13 votes to Nickelodeon's 3. CN Master Race FTW! >:V
This week we'll be discussing which section is better out of the the more serious Idle Chatter or the more random Stuff & Nonsense section.
Vote away! smilie
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me