Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Battle of Worlds (open) [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8609
#1 Posted: 03:51:50 27/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Two worlds battling, one for survival the other conquest. Earth and the recent discovery of what earthlings call Planet G have been in a war for over 50 years and Earth is losing its forces to the powerful aliens of Planet G called the Dewdracks and Earth's only hope to beat the Dewdracks is on the decommissioned communication base on the dwarf planet Pluto. A secret weapon that may have the last hope of human kind. Many attempts have been made to reach the base on Pluto called Base X........all have failed. Now the only last human base on Earth is a naval base on the shores of Lake Michigan called the Star of Hope. But the Dewdracks are closing in on the naval base by means of submarine ships that are capable of destroying an entire city and the humans don't have the firepower to stop them. But there is hope for the humans a secret launch platform that has one last star ship capable of reaching Pluto before the Dewdracks succeed.....but it's behind enemy lines in the destroyed city of San Franco.

Dewdrack biomechanical suit appearance. (Does not have to be like this.)
http://battleship.wikia.com/wi...n.jpg#filelinks

Rules
No swearing unless needed.
No killing of other RPers characters unless given permission.
No god-moding.
Romance is allowed. (keep it PG-13.)
There will be blood and gore. (keep it PG-13)
I am the GM.
No super weapon or super star ship.
Have fun!

Character Sheet
Name:
Weapons: (optional.)
Star Ship: (optional. Both human and Dewdracks)
Star Ship Weaponry: (only if you have a star ship.)
Naval Destroyer: (humans only. Optional)
Dewdrack Submarine: (Dewdracks only. Optional)
Technology they have: (optional)
Weapons:
Strength:
Weakness:
Appearance:
Love: (optional)
Bio:

My Characters

Name: Lt. Hawk Jones
Species: Human
Weapons: A 9 mm. pistol
Star Ship: N/A
Star Ship Weaponry: N/A
Naval Destroyer: The USS Freedom
Dewdrack Submarine: N/A
Technology they have: N/A
Strength: His wisdom in military naval tactics.
Weakness: His cocky attitude in war and battle.
Appearance: He has a military shaved head and a scar across his right eye. His pistol is on his right side for easy access. He wears his naval officer uniform all the time due to being on active duty.
Love: N/A
Bio: Before the Dewdrack attacks he was living out his life in California as a naval ship yard worker along side with his brother Mike Jones. But as they were finishing up their work on a docked destroyer the air rade sirens began to go off and a few seconds later the ship was destroyed and Hawk's brother was killed along with the entire half of the shipyard. He barley escaped the attack with his life. Shortly after he worked his way up to command his own destroyer called the USS Freedom. The most advanced destroyer in the U.S. Navy.

Name: Zako
Species: Dewdrack
Weapons: Plasma rifle and battle daggers on his biomechanical suit.
Star Ship: A 5S class star ship capable of wiping out an entire star armada. It has the capability of deploying ground forces and Dewdrack submarines.
Naval Destroyer: N/A
Dewdrack Submarine: A FV class Submarine capable of engaging and destroying multiple enemys at once. Its weaponry include high explosive shells and an EMP device.
Technology they have: His biomechanical suit that enhances his strength by a factor of 5 times of a normal human. His suit allows him to breath for Earth's air is toxic to his kind. His suit's left arm has the ability to change into a battle sward if needed. His suit's helmet is capable of seeing in all spectrums of the electromagnetic energy spectrum.
Strength: His advanced weaponry and technology.
Weakness: He cannot breath Earth's atmosphere.
Appearance: http://battleship.wikia.com/wi...n.jpg#filelinks
Bio: He was bread for the purpose of one thing and one thing only......war and destruction. He was one of the elite Dewdracks chosen to lead the Dewdrack army to Earth to conquer it for the purpose of galactic conquest.
---
SC
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 19:11:59 28/08/2014 by Spyroconvexity
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 19:25:37 27/08/2014
Character Sheet
Name: Ura
Weapons: Katana, Bow & Arrows
Star Ship: The Silver Dragon, a star ship that is shaped like a dragon with really bad guns. It is rather fast, and it's not made for battle.
Naval Destroyer:
Dewdrack Submarine:
Technology they have:
Strength: The water
Weakness: Fire, Heat
Appearance: A dark-skinned girl with silver-blue eyes and long black hair that wears a silver dress. Also wears a black cloak over her dress and a necklace with a dragon-shaped charm. She is very nimble and can more or less see in the dark.
Love: Gilthan
Bio: Ura lived a quiet life until the war started. When she found put about the war she took up a Katana and bow to defend her planet.

Name: Gilthan
Weapons: Sword, Bow & Arrows
Star Ship: The Silver Dragon, a star ship that is shaped like a dragon with really bad guns. It is rather fast, and it's not made for battle.
Naval Destroyer:
Dewdrack Submarine:
Technology they have:
Strength: Water
Weakness: Fire, Heat
Appearance: A dark-skinned boy with brown eyes and black hair, wears a slightly torn black shirt and jogging pants. Also wears a vest.
Love: Ura
Bio: Gilthan was Ura's boyfriend, but when Ura went to fight in the war, Gilthan decided to fight with her. Gilthan found his sword in a junkyard.

I edited this, I copy-pasted your sheet you know. There was no age there. I hope I gave enough description, if not I can edit it again.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:12:10 30/08/2014 by FuryBeam136
#3 Posted: 03:00:36 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: please add a more detailed discription of their appearance and their bio as well as Age.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:40:43 28/08/2014 by Spyroconvexity
Eternal Sunfury Blue Sparx Gems: 664
#4 Posted: 14:31:25 28/08/2014
Name: Sgt. James T. Klark
Weapons: Glock9 & Foraged Plasma rifle from a Dewdrack
Star Ship: Enterprise
Naval Destroyer:
Technology they have: Metal Detector, Astral Navigator, Beam Rod (short-distance teleporter)
Weaponry: Uncarnation Beam, Concentrated Flamethrower, Aerial Strike, Laser Striker.
Strength: Confident in battle and extremely good with mchinery and weapons
Weakness: Sometimes overconfident, can get too absorbed into what hes doing
Appearance: Tall, white man, with dark blonde hair, slightly tanned in a yellow shirt and black trousers,
Bio: James was born on Riverside, Iowa, Planet Earth, however was raised in a humanised facility on the Moon until he returned to Earth at 15. Using knowledge given to him by his father, he sky-rocketed through the ranks nd became a powerful seargent officer, then the War came.
---
Remember before when I was talking about smelly garbage standing around being useless? That was a metaphor. I was actually talking about you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:20:27 29/08/2014 by Eternal Sunfury
#5 Posted: 19:03:07 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Please put Star Ship weaponry.
---
SC
#6 Posted: 18:28:44 29/08/2014
Okay, I'll just say it now.

Regular stuff, the star ship appearance is the only thing really cool about it. It's shaped like a dragon, but more flat than 3D. It has guns on the wings.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#7 Posted: 18:56:26 29/08/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ok edit it on your character sheet and you'll be accepted.

@ Eternal Sunfury you're accepted!
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 15:49:40 30/08/2014
Name: Kate

Weapons: A bow and arrows, some specially fitted with an explosive tip. In close combat, she uses daggers. She only uses technology if she has to, as she isn't that good with it.

Starship: N/A

Starship weaponry: N/A

Naval Destroyer: N/A

Dewdrack submarine: N/A

Technology: N/A

Strengths: She is very nimble and agile, being able to dodge lasers. She is also small for her age, allowing her to sneak in areas where it would be hard for larger people to fit.

Weaknesses: She is younger than the others, and not as mature. She isn't very good with technology.

Appearance: She is a small teenager with brown hair often kept in a ponytail. She wears a t-shirt, a jacket, and jeans. Her daggers are stored in her belt, and she always carries her bow.

Bio: She was once a normal teenager until the war started and her parents were killed, and her house was destroyed. She survived because she was at the movies, and when she came back she found her parents dead and the house destroyed. She searched the wreckage for any surviving objects and came across her father's bow and arrows and her mother's daggers. She vowed to defeat the aliens who destroyed her family.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#9 Posted: 16:13:24 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: Accepted!

@Fury Beam 136 you're accepted!
---
SC
#10 Posted: 23:22:56 01/09/2014
No spaces in my name, spyroconvexity
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 23:33:48 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: sorry.
---
SC
#12 Posted: 23:34:38 01/09/2014
That's okay
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#13 Posted: 23:44:38 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: when you're not talking in your character could you use Ooc?
---
SC
#14 Posted: 23:46:27 01/09/2014
*I usually use stars, but since we haven't started I wasn't. And if you don't want me to use stars I can use something else.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#15 Posted: 23:56:56 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: no that's ok as long as others as well as me can tell you're not talking in the RP.
---
SC
#16 Posted: 00:05:31 02/09/2014
*Well, it usually works for my other rps. In fact, I can see that apart better than if someone typed ooc: before saying something. Can we start soon? I understand if you need more people.*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#17 Posted: 00:54:30 02/09/2014 | Topic Creator
ooc: I need more people to start first.
---
SC
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me