Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Nendoroid Story (Madoka + Lego Movie)
Page 1 of 1
The Nendoroid Story (Madoka + Lego Movie) [CLOSED]
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#1 Posted: 01:19:38 25/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I decided to make a Fanfiction account and decided to post my first fanfic!

A retelling of The Lego Movie, involving Madoka Magica, Nendoroids, Lego and other toys. Serves as an aftermath to Rebellion. Spoilers for Rebellion and The Lego Movie. Kyousuke Kamijou is mistaken for the "special". The one who can stop Homura Akemi from immobilizing the entire world. He must learn to make something of himself other than be a violinist to save the universe.

The Nendoroid Story
Author’s Note: There are major changes to the concept of magical girls (Magical Nendoroids) and characters in the main story. Just to let you know.
In this world, Nendoroids live in worlds made of Lego (and maybe other toys)
Chapter 1: The Special One
Across a giant lava ocean, made entirely of Lego bricks, lays a giant castle. In this castle lays a walkway leading to a tomb. Guarded by a brave Nendoroid, muskets in hand, prepared to fight.

“She is coming, cover your butt.” She says sternly.

“Cover the what?!” Asks Rin and Len, who are far away from their leader to hear their leader. Before they could be answered, the giant doors they were guarding exploded open, making both guards fly off into the lava pits beside the walkway.

The person who entered from the door was a Nendoroid with long black hair, purple eyes and large feathered wings.

“Hahahahah!” She laughed evilly. “Mami Tomoe!” She yells at the leader.

“Homura Akemi...” Mami says to the sinister demon.

“You’ve hidden the goddess well, but not well enough!” Homura replies. “Familiars! Destroy her!” After Homura’s call, creatures which resemble cotton balls with mustaches enter the castle, with pistols in hand.

Mami gets out a magic orb known as a Soul Gem and uses its magic to take out some bricks from the ground to morph into flying muskets.

“Your army of Witches and Familiars are no match for a Magical Nendoroid! Because I can build anything!” Before she could fire her muskets, one of the familiars fires its pistol to Mami’s neck.

“My neck joint! It’s loose!” Mami cries, as she tumbles onto the ground, unable to get up.

“The Goddess, the most powerful super weapon, is mine!” Homura says as she opens the tomb Mami was guarding. The tomb glows a heavenly glow as Homura smiles devilishly. “Now I can put my final plan into motion!”

“Wait…. There’s a prophecy!” Mami groans. “A prophecy?” Homura replies. “About the Soul Gem of Resistance…”

“The Soul Gem of Resistance? The only entity able to revive the goddess? Give me a break!” Homura says.

Mami stands up and states her prophecy. “One day, a talented lass or guy. A special Nendoroid will soon rise. Will make the Soul Gem of Resistance found, from its hiding refuge underground. With a noble army at the helm, this Master Nendoroid will thwart the Devil and save the realm. And be the greatest, most amazing, and most important person of all time. All this is true, because it rhymes.”

Homura looks at Mami, unamused. “Have your injured neck joint caused you to go insane? Because that is such a fantastic and inspiring legend, that you MADE UP!” Homura used her giant wings to pick up Mami and throw her out of the castle and into the sky.

“A special one? Nobody is strong enough to beat, the DEVIL!” Homura says.
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me