Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 13 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54
Unpopular Opinions [STICKY]
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#601 Posted: 02:54:40 23/11/2015
Quote: CommanderGame
It really annoys me when people make stupid fanart/gender switching.
I knowing shouldn't since it's their work and blah blah blah but it really grinds my gears.

Agreed.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#602 Posted: 18:30:13 24/11/2015
Star Wars video games>>>Star Wars movies

Like I said a while back, The only Star Wars film i REALLY enjoy is The Empire Strikes Back, even if I'm just now getting excited for The Force Awakens. I've enjoyed a lot more Star Wars games than I have the movies.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:49 24/11/2015 by pankakesparx456
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#603 Posted: 08:44:08 25/11/2015
To avoid further argument in another topic and because it is an unpopular opinion.....

I find N unneeded in the overall story of the games and his arc in the anime to be somewhat forced filler. I know tons of people love him, but I hate his character. I find his name stupid (his real name "Natural Harmonia Gropius") and him to be a bit creepy at times. He also is a hypocrite in believing Pokemon should be treated with care and set free while battling with them multiple times.

B2W2 - He appears briefly to have his Pokemon (Reshiram or Zekrom depending on game) stolen from him. That's it. Easily could've been done as a wild version or one Ghetsis himself had.

Anime - The anime has already gone downhill after a few years, but this whole arc was just for the sake of trying to incorporate him and overall doesn't impact much of the story at large. Just a minor subplot trying to tie into Team Plasma but ultimately feels like fanservice to throw him in when Ash and co could've handled Team Plasma just fine as they have with 4 other enemy Teams before.

As for BW....

The main villain is Ghetsis. He leads and runs Team Plasma and N seems to take more of a back seat blinded by Ghetsis' lies about his goals and wanders around stalking the Player and rambling about his ideals of a perfect world. Yes, N is named leader, but the true head is Ghetsis using N as a figure-head. The final battle with N is just him finally growing some balls and trying to act as the leader he is supposed to be. However, Ghetsis still claims to be the one who revived Zekrom/Reshiram for N to use so he could be the symbol Plasma needed and Ghetsis could've easily kept the legend to himself and used it instead of passing it off.

Rather than the whole need to throw in an additional character to be a false leader, Ghetsis could've very easily been given more focus as the antagonist where he simply lies about his plans to the grunts (like he does anyway) and kept the legend for himself to battle the player for the final showdown of good vs evil. Instead, we are given what is essentially just a rival forced into the story to make him seem important and battle you every so often to test your strength between gym battles. However, we already have 2 other rivals (Cheren & Bianca) who fit this role just fine and could've been used in place of N for all the battles leading up to the final one. The story would've gone on just the same without N if you replace all of his battles with either Cheren, Bianca, or Ghetsis.

N attempts to be both an antagonist and a rival yet fails to properly do either accurately as we already have characters fulfilling both roles even better than him while N isn't entirely sure which he wants to be at any given time. Which I feel not enough focus is put on these characters to try and shoehorn N into the story and make him seem more important and needed than he really is. Cheren and Bianca over time kinda fade out of the story and become background characters overshadowed by N attempting to be the main rival despite these 2 supposedly being your best friends for years. Eventually, B2W2 rectify this by making Cheren a gym leader and Bianca Juniper's assistant to make them more important overall. Meanwhile Ghetsis retains a good deal of focus in being the main villain, especially in B2W2, yet could've had more focus on him to really show him as a true villain as opposed to a cowardly dick hiding behind a pretty young face while he goes about his plans.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:12:05 25/11/2015 by Seiki
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#604 Posted: 19:21:34 25/11/2015
MLP unpopular opinions? I still watch, so here it goes -

Season 1 is no better than 3 for me. Put the nostalgia goggles aside,the characterization problems there aren't as easy to watch nowadays as it was when the writers were still figuring things out.

Screw Filli Vanilli, Pinkie is neve that big of a jerk and she definately crossed some OOC lines with that attitude.

The Mane Attraction(last week's episode) wasn't that good. Get angry all you want I decried Amy Keating Rogers' last episode,but she's not perfect and this felt more like Daniel Ingram's episode than hers; not a good sendoff, and just a different take on Canterlot Boutique.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:49 25/11/2015 by Bifrost
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#605 Posted: 21:05:14 25/11/2015
this topic may as well be called "put all your ****ty opinions here without the risk of being bashed"

edit: wow ninja'd much
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:23 25/11/2015 by MagicFizz
#606 Posted: 22:27:21 25/11/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
@Seiki - Someone needs to play B/W again. Just because you "hate" a character doesn't mean that they aren't important.

I do understand that. I don't entirely care for Usopp in One Piece, yet he still serves a purpose in acting as comic relief in the form of a bumbling idiot and acts as the ship's marksman. He also rebuilds the Merry every time damage occurs until they get Franky. A skill no one else on the ship has.

I thought of Kyoko Sakura as a ***** from the moment she was introduced, but she still serves a purpose in showing what most typical magical girls are like as opposed the hero Mami acts as. Kyoko also serves as a counterpart to Sayaka who while Sayaka tries to save others and be like Mami, Kyoko only does for herself. This causes conflict as well as a somewhat interesting friendship growing between them. She also is the one who takes down Sayaka after she turns into Octavia as well as helps illustrate Mami's breakdown in timeline 3 when Mami kills her as Madoka & Homura need to live through that for later events. I may have been happy to see her gone, but she still served a point even in death. Kyoko also serves point in Rebellion in being someone who is not from Mitakihara whom Homura can go to have her help test a theory and inevitably learn that their world only encompasses Mitakihara.

I don't feel this way about N. I feel that if you remove him and either remove or reassign all his battles, you still get the same plot. Ghetsis still tricks Plasma into following him through lies, gets control of a legend on his side, and uses it all to try and separate Pokemon away from humans so that he can be the only one with Pokemon and attempt to rule the world.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:34 25/11/2015 by Seiki
#607 Posted: 22:37:24 25/11/2015
I think the main problem isn't the character,but how the story handles him. You don't have a single fact throught the story against this unadjusted kid being unable ruling an entire team, it's almost required for evil prince plots, and he doesn't help running around doing anything but evil team work. Especially since Ghetsis screams important from his very first appearance. Maybe if N was a bit more like Zant and had an actual mask of authority even if underneath he's uncanny and kinda out of touch with everything, instead of 'HEY, LOOK AT ME, I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW PEOPLE WORK' at the first battle.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:38:59 25/11/2015 by Bifrost
#608 Posted: 22:57:54 25/11/2015
Quote: Bifrost
I think the main problem isn't the character,but how the story handles him. You don't have a single fact throught the story against this unadjusted kid being unable ruling an entire team, it's almost required for evil prince plots, and he doesn't help running around doing anything but evil team work. Especially since Ghetsis screams important from his very first appearance. Maybe if N was a bit more like Zant and had an actual mask of authority even if underneath he's uncanny and kinda out of touch with everything, instead of 'HEY, LOOK AT ME, I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW PEOPLE WORK' at the first battle.

Yes. For N to properly be used as a figure-head to show Plasma as a kind and caring organization thinking only of the betterment of Pokemon, he would have to truly be the face of Team Plasma and be the one speaking at the rallies Team Plasma holds. He would have act as the King merely having Ghetsis swaying him through lies as to what his actions should be so that he could help rally the troops and innocent masses under his command to make them easy prey for Ghetsis' true goals.

However, instead we have N aimlessly wandering the world acting as Plasma's head in title alone while Ghetsis is the one running the show, leading the rallies, and deploying Grunts acting as the leader that he really is. The way the game handles this all leads to Ghetsis running Team Plasma 100% and being the real leader. This situation causes N's role in the plot to be superfluous.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:59:59 25/11/2015 by Seiki
#609 Posted: 23:08:33 25/11/2015
Less than it seems but not useless. In universe,everyone believes in that lie; since people don't expect an evil chancellor plot hitting them until there's no going back. The writers underestimated the players for sure though, not even trying something kid-friendly or not; it's just too genre blind.
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#610 Posted: 09:46:17 27/11/2015
On the subject of Pokemon, I have one for Blue/Red Rescue Team.

I really hate how the partner leaves you once you've done the main story and it honestly ruined the second part of the game for me. It was weird for the partner to leave you and never speak to you again for awhile considering the dramatic scene before it. I understand that it was so you could play as other pokemon, but I got emotionally invested in the character I played as and my partner so I ended up using them anyway so it was really no point. And the most saddest part was that the partner always used to greet you after you came out of your house every day, so it was really sad to not see the partner when you exited your house for the first time after completing the main story. ;__;

Not the mention the second part is very tedious and too long, and I never got that far into it. And I never played enough to get up to the scripted events. In the end I just kept on repeating the main story and over because that was really good, but the the stuff after the story was ****. Explores did a lot better on this since the main story was longer and had a much shorter post-story which involved you and your partner, and you can still have your partner with you once you've done with the post-story.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 10:45:41 27/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#611 Posted: 10:34:23 27/11/2015
Same, at least in Explorers there's the best of both worlds, since you can switch partners but in town even evolved you stick together(though no face in dialogue and animations a bit clunkier).

In general I don't really like Rescue Team though. It was a great start to the series, but GF didn't really attempt anything new from other series and it feels like a random adventure team plot. Explorers shook it up with the guild and the stakes were higher, and Gate to Infinity didn't need to do more but actually show the damage the Mystery Dungeon cataclysm would have more realistically(well, as realistic as you can get when pokemon emotions affect the land), including to that so special kid being called to save the world with no experience on it.
Super... I don't really know yet. I read Serebii's binge playing on the forums but a summary would never do the story justice.
---
#612 Posted: 10:50:14 27/11/2015
Yeah I do prefer Explores over Rescue Team as well. Although I do still like Rescue Team's main story. I've never played GtI, but I heard that it's nowhere near as good as Explores and even Rescue Team, and loses that dark feel that the previous two had and is more child friendly in general. :\
---
#613 Posted: 11:02:35 27/11/2015
Dunno, considering widespread depression and suicidal attitude is an enormous plot point, not too child friendly, but it's given the G-rated treatment at the surface I guess.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#614 Posted: 17:41:14 27/11/2015
Explorers is overrated.
#615 Posted: 17:45:53 27/11/2015
Not as overrated as Rescue Team :I I was surprised at how many people nowadays only play the first two and are confused if you bring up the guild and whatnot. Though the fact only one is on Virtual Console might be the reason.
---
#616 Posted: 17:49:07 27/11/2015
The characters in the game are so annoying especially the characters in the guild.
#617 Posted: 17:53:19 27/11/2015
I don't think so, went with the mindset that it's like a children's show so the quirks had to be played up to eleven. Wigglytuff especially, because his attitude becomes much sadder in hindsight after his Bonus Mission.

Except Chatot and Skuntank's team, but that's a popular opinion.
---
#618 Posted: 18:05:47 27/11/2015
It's just an Unpopluar Opinion.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#619 Posted: 21:43:42 27/11/2015 | Topic Creator
I think Netflix Daredevil is overrated. I didn't care for any of the characters besides Kingpin and maybe Matt because the supporting cast were forgetful. The fight scenes however were really nice and are exciting to watch. But I just couldn't stop looking at my phone or browse the internet while watching this show.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:43:56 27/11/2015 by somePerson
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#620 Posted: 22:07:16 27/11/2015
Now I don't watch The Walking Dead TV show and I only have a general sense of who the characters are, but I though I should share this anyways(spoilers for current season and for The Walking Dead video games).

I think killing off Glenn would've been a great idea. Not because I dislike the character or anything, but because it would make the show more suspenseful. Killing a main character is always a crazy move because of what you risk(just look at the reactions people had when Glenn "died), but it gives the show a better sense of realism and suspense because then the audience knows that anyone is capable of dying. If the characters have main character immunity, it's just going to make the show predictable and dull because you already know these characters are going to live.

it's one of the reasons why I love Telltale's Walking Dead and never bothered with the show. Telltale's Walking Dead doesn't hold back with killing main characters off. They did kill off Lee after all. Honestly, I didn't think Clementine was going to live at the end of Season Two. And that's because with Telltale's Walking Dead, you never know who might live or die, and when or where they'll die. That's part of the fun. The show doesn't have that because it doesn't have the balls to kill off any of its main characters.
---
Cool cool.
#621 Posted: 23:10:58 27/11/2015
I cannot stand Linkin Park, Gorillaz, or Panic! At The Disco

I think there are very few quality Creepypasta's, and most of the people who are huge fans of it aren't the ones who are writing good stories, and there ****ing weird.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#622 Posted: 10:39:34 28/11/2015
On the subject of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I miss the friend areas from Rescue Team. Sure, you can easily recruit any Pokemon you want without having to buy friend areas in the sequels, but I just find it really fun when your team members have their own little areas that you can visit when you want to add them to your party.
#623 Posted: 11:29:08 28/11/2015
Yeah I did like the friend areas and was quite sad that they never reappeared. Although, there is probably too much Pokemon now to fit into friend areas. It was a lot easier back then.
---
#624 Posted: 11:33:05 28/11/2015
Having to guess which friend area after dozens of recruits(which didn't always correspond to type or even made any sense) would be a hassle too - but it'd be nice if we had just 17 of them for every type, so you could either ask Chimecho to give you the list as usual or use the crossroads to pick the primary type and go look at them yourself.
---
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#625 Posted: 00:54:41 29/11/2015
Some Fanfictions aren't Shipping trash.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#626 Posted: 01:14:38 29/11/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Some Fanfictions aren't Shipping trash.

Of course not all of them are. That's not an opinion.
But a lot of them are, yes.
#627 Posted: 01:30:36 29/11/2015
Hm,fanfic related... I prefer one-shots or short ones to those big AUs or fan sequels/prequels, no matter how well done it is. Not really sure why, I have the patience to sit and read 20 or 30 chapter ones,but it's so much harder to get invested especially if I just got introduced to the source material.
---
#628 Posted: 01:42:15 29/11/2015
I don't like fanfiction and I don't like to read them. The main reason why I don't read them is because they're not canon so I don't see the point.

I do however read one (although it's not really reading since it's in a style of a webcomic), which is a Homestuck related one, and I'm reading it mainly because at the moment I'm enjoying it more than Homestuck itself since the comic has really gone downhill recently, and there is a certain character called Vriska who's arc went terrible in Homestuck but took a much better direction in the fan comic. Also Homestuck has been on hiatuses so much to the point that a lot of fans have given up on it, and the fan comic kind of helps me to get through the hiatuses. I don't mind fanfiction that's actually good, but a lot of them aren't and it's rare for a fanfiction to be more satisfying than the main source like the one I'm currently into.

I think that's an unpopular opinion.

Quote: KeybasHedKey
The characters in the game are so annoying especially the characters in the guild.

I've got to agree here. The one thing I don't like about Explores is the guild characters, and unfortunately you're stuck with those characters for the first half of the game. A lot of the guild characters are so annoying and the only ones I like are Sunflora and Chimecho. The rest where ether really annoying (Chatot, Wigglytuff, Loudred, Bidoof) or had so little development that I never cared about them (the rest of the members). Heck even the partner got irritating at times, although they were still better and more relatable than Rescue Team's partner (I found the partner from Rescue Team rather creepy at times). The characters from the future however were amazing characters, mainly Grovyle, so I really enjoyed the second half and the future because of the fact that the guild members were absent and the future characters played more of a role. And Team Charm was pretty great too. I heard that SMD actually has a really good partner, the best in the entire series, and has better characters in general, so I'm really looking forward to that.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 10:40:40 30/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#629 Posted: 04:17:08 29/11/2015
Quote: Badwolfmichael
I cannot stand Linkin Park, Gorillaz, or Panic! At The Disco.

[User Posted Image]

______
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#630 Posted: 15:41:02 29/11/2015
I know that I will be killed for this, but I feel that Gravity Falls is a LITTLE overrated. It's a good cartoon, but I feel that it's not as great as everyone says.
---
Bruh
#631 Posted: 17:44:50 29/11/2015
Quote: Crash10
I know that I will be killed for this, but I feel that Gravity Falls is a LITTLE overrated. It's a good cartoon, but I feel that it's not as great as everyone says.

Um i said that once.
---
#632 Posted: 17:50:38 29/11/2015

Quote: skylandersspyro
Gravity Falls is overrated. I like the show but it's not as good as people say it is. They say GF IS DA BEST CARTOON ON TV! Really people

- - -
#633 Posted: 22:02:30 29/11/2015

I do feel like it could be better. Though at this time, the bar is set pretty low for cartoons, so saying it's the best on right now isn't that much of an overstatement.
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#634 Posted: 01:34:43 30/11/2015
Quote: MagicFizz
this topic may as well be called "put all your ****ty opinions here without the risk of being bashed"

edit: wow ninja'd much

george bush did 911
#635 Posted: 11:34:51 30/11/2015
greninja is overrated. delphox is the best out of the three. shame the 3D model of delphox in the game looks like ****. the 2D artwork of delphox makes them look amazing. my only issue with delphox is that i wish they stuck with the halloween witch look that the previous evolve form had. hoping that a mega evolve will fix this

and charizard is overrated too. also mega swampert is a disappointment and sceptile's mega evolution is one of my favourites.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:12:49 30/11/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#636 Posted: 12:16:00 30/11/2015
Super Mario Galaxy is MUCH better than Super Mario Galaxy 2, though I still like 2.

Spellslamzer should take the helm as the new Skylanders villain, not someone like Malefor.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#637 Posted: 23:38:31 30/11/2015
The Empire Strikes back is not as good as A new Hope.
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#638 Posted: 12:49:39 03/12/2015
I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time a couple nights ago. Personally, I don't really understand why people like it so much? It was really weird and I didn't understand what was going on most of the time. I sort of just felt like a couple of people got high and decided to write a script and film it. Some of the acting was kinda bad, and I feel like it was supposed to be like that but I can't get past it regardless. The songs weren't bad but that's about the only thing I really liked about it.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#639 Posted: 00:14:17 04/12/2015
I've probably vented about this before. And I'm sorry if it's gotten to the point of being annoying.

I really really really really really really REALLY don't like Sonic Boom (The ****tastic cartoon), and I don't understand it's following.

Cartoon Network itself has tried to bury this show with little to no marketing, and being on at like 7:00 AM on a bloody Saturday. This cartoon is not only boring, but it's cringeworthy and makes me hate my favorite characters. Sonic is an egotistical asshole, Tails is..well..he's the only I hate the least. Knuckles is dumb and reminds you he's dumb every time he's on screen. Amy is a tumblrina and Sticks is paranoid and that gag gets really annoying after a while. Shadow has gone from someone who understand's why you need to be loyal to an emo 12 year old. Eggman went from a goofy but threatening villain to just goofy and honestly kind of reminds me of the villain from Phineas and Ferb. A villian doing everyday things, but is still evil. I don't see anything wrong with this, if it's done right. But with Sonic Boom, it's just..boring.

Speaking of characters; the background characters are much more interesting then the main ones. There was an episode where Comedy Chimp, a re-occuring character, is losing his image, so he goes and get's some surgery done, leaving Knuckles in charge of Comedy Chimp's show. Which Knuckles makes it better because he's dumb and being dumb is funny, I guess. But the thing is, Comedy Chimp has to struggle to get his show back. I actually really wanted CC to get his TV show back, because Knuckles was honestly just 2dumb4me. And when CC did get his show back, I almost cheered. That episode had a really weak ending, though. A pun from Knuckles that I don't even remember.

Now for it's following, I really don't understand how this heap of unintelligent writing, bad slapstick and asshole characters could get such a huge following. Like, I guess people want Sonic to have lines that are really degrading towards women and Amy Rose to always be a pushy *****. (Which yes, Amy constantly pushes her friends into doing something that they really don't want to do. One example is that she got mad at them for messing up artwork, to keep it short. Amy made her friends do art, and then got mad at them for not doing it the way she wanted it done.) I suppose that people mostly like it because of ZOMG SONAMY!!11. I don't have a problem with Sonamy, I ship it myself. If that's your motivation to like it that's fine. But there is a huge difference between liking something bad and admitting it's bad and liking something that's bad and continuously pushing that it's good.

The voice acting is also really bland, and I know for a fact that most of these voice actors can do 1000X better than they do in Sonic Boom. For example, Roger Craig Smith is trash at doing Sonic, but his work on other video games, such as the Resident Evil series is actually really good. Why can't voice actors put the same efforts into all the characters they play. I get it could be the voice directors fault, but really, at least make it look like you care.

There are a lot of reasons why I don't like Sonic Boom, but I'd have to go through every episode on it's own, and tell you what's wrong with every episode.

*sighs.* Welp. I'm done now. I'm sorry if this isn't an unpopular opinion, I'm just seeing a ton of popularity for this.

Disclaimer: If you like Sonic Boom, that's fine. We all have different opinions, and that's cool. Don't feel intimidated if you want to disagree, I'm not going to call you out on it.

TL;DR: Paris doesn't like Sonic Boom.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:49:45 04/12/2015 by parisruelz12
#640 Posted: 00:33:40 04/12/2015
Nah, it's unpopular,just clarify you're talking about the cartoon and not the show or people will call it popular :U
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#641 Posted: 00:54:13 04/12/2015
Well, despite not hating that much Sonic Boom (sometimes I go watch it on CN), I agree with all that you said. That's why I prefer Sonic X. The characters are the same as in the game, not strange/not good versions of then. It's not about design for me (in my opinion, the Boom designs are quite good), it's about the way the characters itself are.

By the way, my opinion of the Boom designs is quite unpopular, so count that.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:56 04/12/2015 by Crash10
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#642 Posted: 02:32:28 04/12/2015
I don't like Steven Universe
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#643 Posted: 20:34:27 04/12/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time a couple nights ago. Personally, I don't really understand why people like it so much? It was really weird and I didn't understand what was going on most of the time. I sort of just felt like a couple of people got high and decided to write a script and film it. Some of the acting was kinda bad, and I feel like it was supposed to be like that but I can't get past it regardless. The songs weren't bad but that's about the only thing I really liked about it.

Being transgendered, I used to spend a day every week at an LGBT support group, and a lot of the time, we'd go out and do something. I forget the occasion, but one day, they brought in a giant screen and played Rocky Horror Picture Show, my first time actually watching it... or attempting to. Almost everyone in the group, and that's a good fifty plus people, all started dancing, jumping around, and singing with the movie as it played. Some people even jumped up on the tables, dancing and singing on top of them... I can't even tell if it's a movie I'd like or not, because they ruined it for me. I got up and walked out, and will never be able to give that movie another chance. Although we dislike it for different reasons, yeah, I really, really dislike that movie.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#644 Posted: 22:20:37 04/12/2015
...undertale isn't as good everyone's saying it is imo and i'm disappointed

i mean sure the story is wonderful and the combat system is great, but i felt myself thinking more often than not that i just wanted it to end

also, i can't bring myself to like papyrus that much

i've only (almost) finished the neutral route and i might have a different opinion later, but yeah
---
self professed austGAYlian
#645 Posted: 22:34:20 04/12/2015
Quote: ReshiramForever

i've only (almost) finished the neutral route and i might have a different opinion later, but yeah

Neutral route only(especially if minus the dates) definately doesn't give you the full scope of the characters. Either extreme side does a lot better.
---
#646 Posted: 00:42:35 05/12/2015
Undertale isn't for everyone. Like all games, some people like it and some don't. I mainly like it because of the characters, the soundtrack and the story, and the gameplay is neat. And also because of the fact that it does the Genocide route right and really makes you feel guilty. Epic Mickey is the only other game I know that has the 'Hero, Neural or Evil' routes but failed in its execution and was forced to keep the game child friendly because some people were like 'don't wreck my childhood!!!!!111' when they saw the evil version of Mickey so the company didn't make Mickey as evil in that route as they originally intended.

Also, going back on topic, I'm really not liking the side Pokemon games recently. Back in the first, second and third gens we had games like Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Colosseum, smilie, etc. But now the quality of the side games seems to have dropped since the 4th gen. The Mystery Dungeon games are the only current side games worth playing for me.

Also, a lot of people say that the Pokemon anime went bad at the Advance Generation, but I honestly think the series got bad about halfway through Advance Generation. I enjoyed most of Advance Generation and I really liked May in the first season; she was like Ash how he first started out; being bad at battling and choosing a Pokemon that ended up making her journey worse than it could have been. She was also really funny with her interactions, especially with her brother, and was enjoyable to watch, unlike the other girls who came after her. To me the anime got bad when the voices changed, which was around Battle Frontier (or before it. I'm not sure exactly when the voices changed but I know it was during the Advance Generation). I think the main reason why people dissed Advance was because of the lack of Misty.
Also Pokemon Advance had a boss opening theme.

Also the Black and White anime started out really good and I liked what they did with Team Rocket. I was disappointed that the good quality of B/W didn't last long though.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 01:09:33 05/12/2015 by DarkCynder_543
First | Previous | Page 13 of 54 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me