Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Go Panem! [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#1 Posted: 02:50:38 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2 Posted: 02:52:05 23/08/2014
**** panem
DragonBornWonko Ripto Gems: 0
#3 Posted: 02:57:21 23/08/2014
The Hunger Games disgusts me. It shoves the gender binary into our faces by picking one "male" and one "female" from each districts. I am ashamed, DragonCamo.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#4 Posted: 03:04:51 23/08/2014
Quote: DragonBornWonko
The Hunger Games disgusts me. It shoves the gender binary into our faces by picking one "male" and one "female" from each districts. I am ashamed, DragonCamo.

haha someone's new around here
#5 Posted: 03:05:55 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator

binary? Excuse me, but if you're gonna insult something I like then at least use words I can understand, like "thingy" and "doohickey"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#6 Posted: 03:07:58 23/08/2014
Ugh. I mean that it inherently forces the stereotype of the existence of only 2 genders, which only bigots would believe.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#7 Posted: 03:08:52 23/08/2014
I ship Penis.
[User Posted Image]
#8 Posted: 03:09:08 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
.....you're doing worse.

Edit: EXCUSE ME SP, IT'S ****ING PEENISS. GET IT ****ING RIGHT
ALSO
PEETO IS LOVE, PEETO IS LIFE
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:56 23/08/2014 by DragonCamo
#9 Posted: 03:10:45 23/08/2014
Basically, by enjoying The Hunger Games, you are discriminating against any person who does not identify as a "boy" or a "girl."
Also, The Hunger Games does not have any representation of otherkin.
#10 Posted: 03:13:30 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh please, if anyone had a probably with people who do not identify as their sex on here, they'd have been flamed out a long time ago. So what if it does not have representation of Trans and the other words I can't think of. Plenty of books and movies don't. It doesn't mean they discriminate them. By your reasoning, I should be mad at thousands of books and series because they don't have homosexuals.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:14:15 23/08/2014 by DragonCamo
#11 Posted: 03:15:53 23/08/2014
I'm sexy and I know it. WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE
#12 Posted: 03:19:01 23/08/2014
I believe that many of the users on this site have a bias against otherkin and those who do not follow the gender binary, even if they do not realize it yet. And yes, you should be angry at thousands of books for that reason. It is ruining our planet's society.

Also, the mere fact that you don't even KNOW what the terms for people like me are proves that you are bigoted and uncultured.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6100
#13 Posted: 03:20:49 23/08/2014
Basically, by enjoying The Hunger Games, you are discriminating against any person who does not identify as a "boy" or a "girl."
Also, The Hunger Games does not have any representation of otherkin.

Seriously.....?

Not everything has a representation for people who believe themselves as one-eyed, one-horned, flying, purple, people eaters.... Also, I honestly wouldn't think DragonCamo would be a "bigot" or discriminate against any gender association anythign since he's gay.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#14 Posted: 03:23:23 23/08/2014
Are you serious? Oppressors can lie within anyone. For instance, being homosexual falls under the gender binary, which means that DragonCamo could easily discriminate against those who don't.
And I do believe that One eyed, One Horned, Flying Purple People Eater-kin should be represented at least once in entertainment,
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#15 Posted: 03:25:51 23/08/2014
5 bucks says they're an alt and are gonna be gnorced in a day.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#16 Posted: 03:26:31 23/08/2014

-----
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#17 Posted: 03:27:00 23/08/2014
No, I am not alt-kin, nor am I completely informed on them. I apologize for not knowing about your culture if you are alt-kin.
#18 Posted: 03:30:25 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I believe that many of the users on this site have a bias against otherkin and those who do not follow the gender binary, even if they do not realize it yet. And yes, you should be angry at thousands of books for that reason. It is ruining our planet's society.

Also, the mere fact that you don't even KNOW what the terms for people like me are proves that you are bigoted and uncultured.

Uncultured? I watch anime (Because this is a 100% valid reason). SO I don't know big words? Sue me. By otherkin, I believe you would be talking about Transsexuals and like, correct? I can't speak for the parts of the forum I don't visit (The whole skylanders section and most of the rest of the site except this part), but most are very accepting of everyone, no matter what sexuality or gender/sex. Sure, I admit in my mind I usually think, male and female. I don't usually think of women with male genitalia or vise versa. It doesn't mean I discriminate against them or hate them. I don't care if you're a dude but have women parts, If you're nice to me i'll be nice to you. I even have an OC that is sexually male, but female in mind. So, you are also saying I should be mad at, say, The Hunger Games, for not having a transsexual? Well I might as well hate the book because there is no homosexuals, asians, and many other races book wise. The only disability in The Hunger Games book was a kid with a crippled leg. So should I be upset with the book because it doesn't have a big with a broken or even missing arm? And is a book not having transsexuals in it really destroying society?

Edit: Ok so I just learned what otherkin meant. :I This still applies though
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:33:04 23/08/2014 by DragonCamo
#19 Posted: 03:30:45 23/08/2014
Quote: Seiki

-----

"Sure looks strange to me."
What a great representation.

TW: Sarcasm
#20 Posted: 03:36:26 23/08/2014
Quote: Seiki

-----

"Sure looks strange to me."
What a great representation.

TW: Sarcasm

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
- - -
#21 Posted: 03:36:55 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
YOU GUYS! MY TOPIC IS RUINED NOW D:::::::::::::
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#22 Posted: 03:38:14 23/08/2014
Are you implying that otherkin "ruin" this forum?
I'm ashamed.
#23 Posted: 03:38:21 23/08/2014

-------
---
#24 Posted: 03:40:32 23/08/2014
Ooh! Did you know that I am actually Naegi-kin?
If you simply assumed that, shame on you, but the attempt to make me feel welcome is appreciated.
#25 Posted: 03:41:06 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm ashamed.

How the **** does someone thinking they aren't fully human ruin a forum?? I still don't understand, It's a ****ing skylanders and spyros forum. Do you expect a little kid to just comment randomly "OMG I CANZ LIKE, TOALYZ TELL U A OTHDERKIN!!! I HAT UUUU!!!!"

Edit: Omg if you're Naegi then
You should totally be the Mastermind, just saying.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:41:55 23/08/2014 by DragonCamo
#26 Posted: 03:44:38 23/08/2014
Ooh! Did you know that I am actually Naegi-kin?
If you simply assumed that, shame on you, but the attempt to make me feel welcome is appreciated.

Naegi has a nice ass.

[User Posted Image]
---
#27 Posted: 03:44:55 23/08/2014
DragonCamo: Are you insulting those with speech impediments? Please, stop. And you don't need to assume anything about me, but you also can't assume that I or any other user is NOT otherkin,

CynderFan: I simply wanted to bring justice where there was none. If that makes me evil, then I apologize.
#28 Posted: 03:46:30 23/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Yaoi time!!!
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#29 Posted: 03:46:39 23/08/2014
DragonCamo: Are you insulting those with speech impediments? Please, stop. And you don't need to assume anything about me, but you also can't assume that I or any other user is NOT otherkin,

CynderFan: I simply wanted to bring justice where there was none. If that makes me evil, then I apologize.

Dude. You aren't a pig.
And lighten up, will ya?
S&N Is a fun place.
---
now its time to get funky
#30 Posted: 03:47:16 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I really hope you all are joking. Regardless, as a pigkin, I do feel really offended that you are consuming parts of my soul, or at least joking about doing so. You don't see people joking about murder without some social justice, so why must you jest about something equally as severe?

TW: Murder TW: Cannibalism

Hmmmmm.......
And I used to have speech impediments, thank you very much.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#31 Posted: 03:49:11 23/08/2014
Seiki: Please tag your triggers for sexual interactions. And, as Naegi-kin, you are posting that art of sexual interactions with my -kin, and you therefore are raping me. Stop.

Beavcoon: You seem civil on here, so I will try to refrain from arguing with you. However, S&N will not be fun when I am discriminated against everywhere I look. And you cannot assume that I am not pig-kin.
#32 Posted: 03:49:23 23/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
-----
---
#33 Posted: 03:51:25 23/08/2014
Seiki, stop!! I feel the sexual abuse in my soul! Rape is unlawful and abusive!
#34 Posted: 03:54:01 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Have you seen Naegi in the anime? He has a shower scene where you can see his ass. Hot.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#35 Posted: 03:55:57 23/08/2014
DragonCamo did mention otherkin in Post #26.
#36 Posted: 03:56:59 23/08/2014
Quote: DragonCamo
Have you seen Naegi in the anime? He has a shower scene where you can see his ass. Hot.

Best scene in the anime....
---
#37 Posted: 03:58:02 23/08/2014
Dangan Ronpa is not just an anime. It is considered a sacred religion among my souls.
#38 Posted: 03:59:23 23/08/2014 | Topic Creator
DragonCamo did mention otherkin in Post #26.

Quote: DragonCamo
I'm ashamed.

How the **** does someone thinking they aren't fully human ruin a forum?? I still don't understand, It's a ****ing skylanders and spyros forum. Do you expect a little kid to just comment randomly "OMG I CANZ LIKE, TOALYZ TELL U A OTHDERKIN!!! I HAT UUUU!!!!"

Edit: Omg if you're Naegi then
You should totally be the Mastermind, just saying.

Other than the D it wanted, yes, I did
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#39 Posted: 04:01:40 23/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
-----
---
#40 Posted: 04:02:25 23/08/2014
Dangan Ronpa is not just an anime. It is considered a sacred religion among my souls.

Farm animals have religions?
---
#41 Posted: 04:03:51 23/08/2014
Yes, they can. Have you not seen Christianity?
#42 Posted: 04:04:56 23/08/2014
Yes, they can. Have you not seen Christianity?

I am Christian, thank you very much.
That doesn't explain what farm animals have to do with it
---
#43 Posted: 04:06:04 23/08/2014
I am saying that a large portion of Christianity is occupied by farmkin.
#44 Posted: 04:08:00 23/08/2014
Come again?
You mean like using Donkey travel?
Dude, everybody that could afford a donkey did that in that time.
---
#45 Posted: 04:08:48 23/08/2014
Quote: Cynderfan507
This topic doesn't make any sense at all anymore, so I'm just gonna leave...

Bai Bai
---
#46 Posted: 04:11:14 23/08/2014
Beavcoon, are you telling me that you aren't familiar with the cowkin Christians that began culture in Israel and cultivated the fields with their heavenly feces, allowing for future civilizations to thrive?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me