Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Clicks (First attempt at a Creepypasta)
Page 1 of 1
Clicks (First attempt at a Creepypasta) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 06:16:17 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey, guys! This is the first creepypasta-type story I've ever witten, so sorry if it isn't good! Okay, here we go...
------

"Guys check out this cool tape I found!" A male voice called out to 3 teenagers.
"Aw, cool, Yukio!" A brash female voice answered. She snatched the tape out of Yukio's hands and walked over to a television with some kind of tape player below it.
"Guys, I really don't think we should be here." A deeper, calmer voice said.
"Shut up, Tadashi." The brash female snapped back jokingly. She stuffed the tape into the player and took a seat on broken chair.
"You should really listen to Tadashi, Dai." A tough, female voice called out.
"Nobody cares, Mai." Dai said. "Older sister here."
Mai rolled her eyes and pulled out a chair. Yukio and Tadashi sat down in seats beside the other two.
"Uh..." Dai mumbled. "Anyone gonna press play?"
Mai sighed and reached forward to the play button.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#2 Posted: 19:19:42 23/08/2014
Interesting start.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#3 Posted: 23:23:50 28/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I think.
---------
The television goes static for a moment, but it clears up and the screen shows a dark hallway, a red dot and REC in the corner, the date the clip was filmed, and battery usage. The camcorder turns back from the hall, where 2 teens enter through a door. They're both smiling evilly, and suddenly the 'cameraman' starts running away, through the hallway. He hides in a closet, seemingly, and pants heavily. A sly voice cuts through the panting, and the cameraman freezes up.
"Hikari..." Says a sly female voice. "Where are you...?"
The sound of someone hitting the speaker cuts in. "He's not gonna tell us where he is, Katsu."
"That HURT, Arashi." Katsu snapped back. "Jerk."
Arashi chuckled and kept walking along. Hikari was still frozen in the small room in the hall, waiting until the danger passed. He exited the doorway and sighed, relieved. Abruptly, a pair of white eyes appeared in the dark hall, and slow, subtle clicks echoed through the dark building. A loud roar sounding like it was a whale call and plates smashing emanated from the stairs, and Hikari started running again, towards the stairs. He panted and ran from the people looking for him, and at that moment, the camera blacked out, and very loud, rapid clicking, with the sound of screaming and slicing came and suddenly stopped, with two white eyes appearing at the end of the tape.

"That was..." Dai was speechless, and so was everyone else. Yukio reached into his bag, pulled out tape, ejected the last one, and stuck the new tape into the player.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#4 Posted: 09:33:21 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
The new tape started to play, and it showed the same camera's view, one battery bar less. It was a few minutes after the last tape ended, according to the date. Someone picked up the camera and looked at it. It was Katsu, standing beside Arashi.
"What happened to him?" Katsu asked nobody in particular. Hikari's body had been dragged away, and slow clicking noises could be heard getting fainter down the hallway. Only a few fresh blood stains remained on the ragged old wooden flooring.
"K-K-Katsu?" Arashi stammered nervously. "L-L-Let's get o-out of he-ere." He started running down the stairs and pulled at the door at the entrance.
"IT'S LOCKED!" Arashi screamed.
"Oh my god... Break it down, quick!" Katsu ordered, ramming at the door.
Loud clicking came from the stairway, and a high-pitched growling noise approached the two teens from behind.
The tape cut off, and white eyes appeared at the end of the tape.

"Okay, we are getting out of here." Tadashi ran at the door and tried to open it.
"Locked." Slow and quiet clicking came from the stairs.
"Open it, now." Dai demanded.
"I'm tryi-" Loud and painfully rapid clicking came from the hallway. A figure stood in the hall, a hooded humanoid with a long and sleek tail. It turned its head to the side and a Velociraptor-like snout was visible. The mouth opened and glowing white smoke flowed from it. The clicking slowed down and the monster turned its head. Two glowing white eyes blinked open. The creature smiled evilly and held up its long black claws. A drop of crimson blood dropped from the tip of the finger.
"We need to get out. Now." Mai whispered.
"Of course we need to, you dumb moron!" Yukio yelled. The monster turned its head towards the four.

THE TAPE ENDS THERE
(That's not a ripoff of Slender I'm original)
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 10:01:45 30/08/2014
I hate destroying party, and I hate repeating myself. But dinorang, do you know what a creepypasta realy is?
#6 Posted: 00:17:08 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11
I hate destroying party, and I hate repeating myself. But dinorang, do you know what a creepypasta realy is?

Augh yes I know.
I know and I knew this question would come.
I WANT it to become a creepypasta, but I'll change the title to horror story until this gets copy-pasted.
So yeah, it's just a sit-around-the-campfire-tale forever then.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me