Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > its been a week and ive had the most dbag tier avatar and no one noticed
Page 1 of 1
its been a week and ive had the most dbag tier avatar and no one noticed [CLOSED]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#1 Posted: 05:37:53 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
im kind of surprised.

i kind of want to change it to Fred now, see if anyone noticed.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 05:40:42 22/08/2014
I kind of noticed. I just never really want to talk about it. Let's just say, I don't wish to say my opinion to start a war.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#3 Posted: 05:41:21 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
I kind of noticed. I just never really want to talk about it. Let's just say, I don't wish to say my opinion to start a war.

say that opinion brah, let me hear your inner knowledge
#4 Posted: 05:46:11 22/08/2014
Quote: zer0dch

Well you did ask for it. I was gonna it suits you because of the "dch" in your name.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#5 Posted: 05:51:03 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Well you did ask for it. I was gonna it suits you because of the "dch" in your name.

hey man, i have a few things i could say about your username and avatar combo too P;
#6 Posted: 05:55:17 22/08/2014

hey man, i have a few things i could say about your username and avatar combo too P;

Like? I mean I was already "***** master" before. Hell I was called a ***** multiple times.
---
icon from Empoh
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#7 Posted: 06:02:16 22/08/2014
Many noticed. Many just don't care.
#8 Posted: 06:03:41 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: wspyro

given how **** this forum is yeah brah
#9 Posted: 06:04:59 22/08/2014

Heh heh
#10 Posted: 06:08:36 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Heh heh

by this forum i mean the entirety of darkspyro. did you happen to miss out the mods (I think only Hir responded) completely deny or not even respond in the "why do the mods here suck at their jobs?" topic? legitimate complaints and i think the only one who actually said something was HIR.

S&N is hell, its like why bother anymore lol
#11 Posted: 06:17:59 22/08/2014

Heh heh

by this forum i mean the entirety of darkspyro. did you happen to miss out the mods (I think only Hir responded) completely deny or not even respond in the "why do the mods here suck at their jobs?" topic? legitimate complaints and i think the only one who actually said something was HIR.

No JCW did say something in your topic.
---
icon from Empoh
#12 Posted: 06:23:52 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator

Heh heh

No JCW did say something in your topic.

oh wait thats true.

i was really hoping waka or matteo would though :/
#13 Posted: 06:23:53 22/08/2014
I saw.
Honestly, there's nothing wrong in this place. I see it behaving the same way you see other forums elsewhere. Heck, I was playing Akiba'Strip the other day and the devs created some imagenary forum. To make the player feel as if they were part of a social group or some **** like that. All the "users" reminded me of a couple of people here. That's how often this behavior happens. It's become extremely predictable.

My point is-
No, the forum is not absolute hell. We're right on track.

As for the mod fiasco(Is that how that **** is spelled?), it happens. It was predicted to happen. Still, we wanted them around. I don't agree with some of the mod choice that Dark made, but I prefer having them around than how it was before. I've seen some improvement.

Why bother behaving? Is that what you're asking?
I guess to not become a nuisance to other. Be the better person.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#14 Posted: 13:42:16 22/08/2014
:(

- - -
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7831
#15 Posted: 13:47:49 22/08/2014
i don't know who or what your avatar is supposed to be and i really, really don't care.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16 Posted: 17:18:28 22/08/2014
Uhh...is it that FRENCH elite 4 member from X/Y?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#17 Posted: 16:11:00 23/08/2014
I had avatars cropped straight from r34 last year and nobody cared.

We typically don't give a **** if it's not directly offensive or breaking a rule.

oh wait thats true.

i was really hoping waka or matteo would though :/

Waka is quitting. She has little to no mod business left and no reason to post in your thread.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:18 23/08/2014 by CAV
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me