Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > To anyone who I may have possibly hurt on here.
Page 1 of 1
To anyone who I may have possibly hurt on here. [CLOSED]
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#1 Posted: 16:57:24 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I am very sorry.
I feel really bad about it and I want to be able to make things better.
You don't have to forgive me if you don't want to or if you don't feel ready, but all I ask is to please understand that, again, I am sorry to those who I may have hurt.
Whatever I did to anyone on here, I feel REALLY bad and guilty for it, and I'm really truly and honestly sorry.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#2 Posted: 18:17:10 19/08/2014
Who do you think you've hurt? I don't think I've ever seen you really offend/insult anyone.

Also, I can't shake the impression that this topic is supposed to be some kind of a goodbye or something akin to that. It might just be me, but your words sound very final. Are you okay?

As always, I'm open for a PM discussion if you need to talk about anything.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:46 19/08/2014 by Samius
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#3 Posted: 18:20:36 19/08/2014
People here are way too sensitive.
Xalainu Gold Sparx Gems: 2208
#4 Posted: 16:54:30 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Samius
Who do you think you've hurt? I don't think I've ever seen you really offend/insult anyone.

Also, I can't shake the impression that this topic is supposed to be some kind of a goodbye or something akin to that. It might just be me, but your words sound very final. Are you okay?

As always, I'm open for a PM discussion if you need to talk about anything.

Thank you so much. ;;
I sent you a PM about what happened.
---
Happiness comes from pain. If you do not get through the pain, you do not get the happiness in the long run.
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#5 Posted: 17:04:00 20/08/2014
What happened? Whatever it is, you seem genuinely sorry...I'm feel to PM anytime aswell~
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#6 Posted: 17:46:33 20/08/2014
Quote: Xalainu
Thank you so much. ;;
I sent you a PM about what happened.

You're welcome.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me