darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Do you think Activision looks at our requests?
Page 1 of 1
Do you think Activision looks at our requests? [CLOSED]
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1 Posted: 13:09:49 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Because there have been a few incidents where in my "Create A Trap Master!" topic some of the Skylanders fellow users submitted have real skylanders that are somewhat similar.

Like when I created my Skylander "Hard Tear" he had Traptanium Scissors. Sounds a bit similar to Short Cut eh?

Or when skylandsfan submitted "Anglow" with Traptanium Ninja Stars. Sound like Lob Star doesn't it?

Or, Rickorio. He had an unnamed Skylander who had a Traptanium Shell and... Traptanium HORNS. Head rush!

This may be a coincidence, but what are your thoughts?

http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=103870
---
now its time to get funky
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#2 Posted: 13:16:59 18/08/2014
Probably coincidences due to one thing: Timing.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#3 Posted: 13:19:41 18/08/2014
Just because they have the same weapons, in 2 of the 3 cases you listed, isn't a whole lot to support the idea of then looking at your ideas and then doing them. You can only have so many sword and hammer skylanders until you have to start changing it up. As for number 3, a shell and a set of horns arenot really all that relatable.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#4 Posted: 13:21:31 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
It was probably a coincidence. This topic will soon be closed.
---
now its time to get funky
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 13:30:20 18/08/2014
I submitted the name smoke scream for bat spin... And look what happened
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 14:25:55 18/08/2014
co-inky-dinky.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me