Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Skylanders: FIRE VS FIRE (The Villain and the New Season)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Skylanders: FIRE VS FIRE (The Villain and the New Season) [CLOSED]
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#1 Posted: 22:15:41 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hi there! I'm new here but due to my cousin showing me the site I was able to start thinking r what my new fan fic could be like. On Friday, probably around 8:00, I will post the first chapter, although everyday until then I am going to post a little teaser. Here is the first one, "Kaos has finally came up with a plan that could actually work." Enjoy, comment and return Friday!

Note:This takes place after STT

NEXT CHAPTER: Season 2 Chapter 3 should be up between 3-27-15 and 4-3-15

I love Easter eggs and tend to hide them in the story...

Doomlanders:
Sledgehog-Earth-wields a Sledge hammer made of Dark traptanium

Sombre-not announced

Painguin-A water element,penguin with a freeze ray and the mytical whether belt

Freaky tiki-A magic element, a woodenman with mass power at his mask!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
Edited 16 times - Last edited at 21:17:52 25/03/2015 by Medicus
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#2 Posted: 13:57:51 18/08/2014
I like the idea of this...

What next?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#3 Posted: 21:56:51 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Today's teaser:The Skylanders would now face their most powerful challenge yet.

9-21-14-EDIT:Hmmm. profiles are nice
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:36 22/09/2014 by Medicus
#4 Posted: 16:37:26 19/08/2014
Okay, can you start this already?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#5 Posted: 20:17:10 19/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I was gonna start on Friday but if you want I'll start later tonight or tomorrow
---
#6 Posted: 12:03:51 20/08/2014
Please start
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#7 Posted: 14:28:09 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Here part 1! part 2 should be up Friday! Leave a comment!

INTRO:
“I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT I WORK FOR THOSE SKYLOSERS!” Kaos thought trapped inside the dark crystal trap. “At least my my head is on it to show my SUPREME AWESOMENESS.” He thought. “Perhaps I could get out of here… Perhaps there is a way back to Skylands,back to freedom.”
Two weeks later, Kaos was staring at his new portal. A traptanium portal. He was trying to find as much Dark traptanium as he could. He had some but not much so far. "Um,master? What are you going to do with all of this traptanium?" Glumshanks asked. "Well it is simple Glumshanks. I'm going to fight fire with fire! I'm going to build my own army of super minions!" Kaos said proudly. Glumshanks looked confused. "But haven't you already done that? With the whole cloud cracker prison thing?" Glumshanks asked. "Yes,but they were out of my control! I'll be able to control these ones much better!"
He started gathering up fire chompies, trolls, and anything else he thought would help. He found plenty more within the next three days. What he did with it was genius.
He forged 32 weapons,and and 100 traps. He gathered powerful new minions,and started a teams known as the DOOMLANDERS! He kept gathering Dark Traptanium. The Skylanders would now face their most powerful challenge yet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Three long weeks later, Kaos sent a bunch of trolls to kidnap a few important mabu to attract the skylanders into his lair. It worked. A small group of Skylanders were in a small abandoned castle not far from some mabu villages. Wallop,Wham shell and Warnado. Kaos would soon have a new minion.The Skylanders quickly defeated all the trolls,but that's when a Doomlander appeared. He was a muscular hedgehog humanoid,wielding a giant sledge hammer made of Dark traptanium. The hammer lit up as he got near the skylanders. “Who are you? One of Kaos'new minions?” asked Wallop. “I’m the one that’s gonna take you down!” Sledgehog shouted confidently. Wallop and Sledgehog engaged in battle. It wasn't long before Wallop was defeated and unconscious on the ground. “QUICKLY!” Kaos laughed watching from his castle on a giant television. Glumshanks slid a trap into the portal. A giant portal opened with a roar above Wallop. He was lifted of the ground and pulled into the trap. He was slowly turning evil. “GOODBYE LOSERS!” Sledgehog shouted to Wham shell and Warnado as he disappeared . Wham shell and Warnado were left in shock at the loss of Wallop.

TO BE CONTINUED…
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:19 10/09/2014 by Medicus
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 19:40:10 20/08/2014
pretty good.
#9 Posted: 20:35:12 20/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
pretty good.

Thanks!
---
#10 Posted: 13:16:21 24/08/2014
Awesome
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 20:31:45 30/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Guys I'm sorry for the delay but I had a problem accessing my Google docs(I type this on Google docs)

Chapter 2

It had been two long weeks since the loss of Wallop for the Skylanders and the still didn't know where Kaos was or how he escaped the trap. Kaos however was having a very successful time,he had a ton of traptanium,his army of doomlanders, and a very large plan. In addition he had one of the skylanders at his finger tips! To proceed in his plan he sent he sent a fire viper to rampage through villages so he'd have time to break into the academy. Seven Skylanders went to handle this situation leaving far too many of them to deal with Kaos. Although Kaos' plan was cunning, he sent a mind controlled Wallop into the academy to quickly get to the villain vault. he got there very quickly but before he had a chance to open the door and look inside,he was seen by Snap Shot. "WALLOP!" Snap Shot exclaimed. "Where have you been? How did you escape? Do you know where Kaos is?" Wallop looked at him for a moment then he spoke. "I'll answer your questions in a moment,but I found a new trap and I'd like to put one of the villains that don't have their own trap in it." "Snap Shot looked at him then accepted it. He believed him. Wallop opened the door to the vault and took a look inside their was about ten villains left that didn't have a trap yet. The villains were Broccoli Guy,Rage Mage,Buzzer Beak,Masker Mind,Brawlrus,Tussel Sprout,Chill Bill,Chef Pepper Jack,Shreadnaught,and Shield Shredder. Right as Wallop was about to step aside and allow the villains to escape the power of the traptanium wore off and Wallop was sent back into his own trap. Kaos immediately knew that Snap Shot would know what had happened and would be prepared. He sent Sledgehog in with his giant sledgehammer to occupy Snap Shot. They engaged in battle and it was a fair match,they were pretty equal in so many ways. In fact it would be impossible to tell who'd have won if Wildfire didn't walk into the courtyard during the battle. Seeing Wildfire panicked Kaos as he knew Sledgehog would be no match for TWO Trap Masters. That'when the trap holding Wallop was recharged,and Wallop was sent in with Sledgehog allowing to take a moment to catch his breath after about fifteen seconds,Sledgehog stepped in again with the command to release the villains in the vault. Wallop ran to the vault,open the gate and got them out. Sledgehog leaped back beside them and signaled for Rage Mage to power him up. Rage followed the command,giving Sledgehog a super boost. Sledgehog,Wallop and the other villains all charged toward Wildfire. Snap Shot held off Sledgehog,but their were still far too many for Wildfire to handle. He was easily overpowered and knocked to the ground defeated. Kaos pulled Wallop out and slid a empty dark fire trap into the portal ripping Wildfire out of the academy and landing him in the trap. Sledgehog disappeared and the villain went though a portal thaat had magically appeared leaving Snap Shot in the same position the Warnado and Wham Shell had previously been,in shock.

TO BE CONTINUED…
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:19:37 10/09/2014 by Medicus
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#12 Posted: 21:13:19 31/08/2014
I like it! It's unique and cool, and I could see this going on for a while! Great job!
---
A story.
#13 Posted: 21:18:46 31/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: uttster13
I like it! It's unique and cool, and I could see this going on for a while! Great job!

Thanks Uttster13! A new chapter will be up tomorrow!
---
#14 Posted: 18:22:06 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3
Only three days later,the Skylanders had tightened their security 10 times. They knew they were preparing for one of their largest battle since the original Arkeyan empire. Although they didn't know the have of it...Kaos was in a very fancy, talking to Glumshanks. “Even with my recent successes I’m still not sure It’ll be enough to defeat them with their fancy core of light! Repelling my darkness! I need something to rival against it!” Kaos smirked towards his taller troll butler. “I don’t understand Master.” “It is very simple! I’m going to construct a core of DARKNESS!” He let out his evil laugh. “Um,Sir,I’m not sure that’s how it works.” AH! Well, I have been working on my blue prints for a few weeks now and I think it may be possible. Tricky,but possible. I just need a lot of hard to find ‘things’.” “Are you sure Sir? I mean that’s great but how are you going to get what you need?” “Well I have my army of Doomlanders! The first thing I need is the ancient ‘Kokumajutsu’. A powerful aticaft, it’ll strengthen the darkness within all the other pieces. Sledgehog and Sombre can go after it shouldn't be hard.”He summoned the two and sent them off.

3 hours later...

The minions returned,not only with the Kokumajutsu,but to Kaos' surprise, they also had a potentia orb. An extremely rare, magical orb that can be used as mass power source. Kaos smirked,he knew that they thought it'd help with the core of Darkness,but he had another idea for what it could do. Although he could do that yet.... For now he needed to work on the core, the doomlanders, and getting more skylanders into his traps. But when he when he got the chance...the challenge of defeating him would be 0.5% harder....

TO BE CONTINUED...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:49 10/09/2014 by Medicus
#15 Posted: 18:41:22 01/09/2014
Nice!
---
A story.
#16 Posted: 18:58:17 01/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
---
#17 Posted: 21:55:09 01/09/2014
I toyed with the core of darkness idea a lot as well...
As well as petrified light...

Darnit, I didn't post on chapter two, but it was great.

And this was awesome too. I had the original idea of the core of darkness in my mind too so...

I MIGHT USE IT EVENTUALLY
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#18 Posted: 23:00:47 02/09/2014
Wow, this is great, keep it up!
#19 Posted: 00:11:14 03/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys!
Chapter 4 is in works and may be out tomorrow or Thursday.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:09 03/09/2014 by Medicus
#20 Posted: 19:36:34 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4

Two days later, the core of darkness was making a progress,but very slowly. Kaos was spending time planning everything he could,he was very careful to make sure the skylanders didn't find out what he was doing. He was also spending time planning his next move.
He wanted so badly to get it right and finally beat the Skylanders. Then he realized something. Something he wished we realized earlier. Wallop and Wildfire surly knew secrets and ways around the Academy! He ran to his trap holder and pulled out Wildfire. "LION!" Hollered Kaos, "Tell me how to get around security at the academy" "Why would I do that?" voiced Wildfire from inside the trap. "Because you're under my control you pathetic SKYLOSER!" "Haha,I learned how to control the evil within me, I'm absorbing the darkness and working out in here. Hehe" Wildfire was in his dark form,he was tring to annoy Kaos as much as he could. What else could he do? "WHAT! IMPOSSIBLE! You serve me now!" Kaos was very annoyed. "Um,I don't think I do, Kaos..." "EH! There has to be a limit on how much you can handle! I'll just fetch some petrified Darkness" Kaos left the room smirking.

MEANWHILE AT THE ACADEMY

A small group of skylanders were siting in a concealed room. Tree Rex spoke. "I've found one of Kaos' new bases. I'm going to take the seven of you,and attack. You all have to do exactly as I say. If I get trapped, you're to abort the mission. Got it?" They all agreed. "Good. Now, we're going to go in in groups of two. I'll go with Snap Shot" He said nodding towards the crocagator. "I'll go with Rattle Shake" Spoke Terrafin. "And I'll go with Hoot Loop" Pop Thorn said smiling. "Which I guess leave me with Jawbreaker!" Hot Head declared. "When are we doing this" asked Pop Thorn. "Dusk?" "No, at least halve the doomlanders will be gaurding the base if Kaos is there. We'll go when he is awake so we have a better chance" Tree Rex answered.

Back at Kaos' castle

Kaos returned to his trap holder carrying a evilizer like pistol. He smirked ,then aimed at the trap and pulled the trigger,sending a wave of pure darkness into the trap and into Wildfire.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:17:44 10/09/2014 by Medicus
#21 Posted: 19:38:41 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Working on chapters 5-6 and I have to say there may be some important details in them
---
#22 Posted: 19:46:43 07/09/2014
Awesomely awesome.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#23 Posted: 19:46:54 07/09/2014
Nice chapter! Can't wait for the next!
---
A story.
#24 Posted: 20:02:46 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys!
---
L-NightBomb Blue Sparx Gems: 602
#25 Posted: 20:02:59 07/09/2014
SWAG!!!
---
#Braceface smilie smilie smilie
Sandwitch the new witch made of sand!!!
I am that one person that got two toys launch day of Trap Team.
#26 Posted: 22:39:08 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
A very powerful foe lies concealed within a friend.
---
#27 Posted: 22:51:18 07/09/2014
Why didn't kaos just ask Wallop, he can't absorb darkness.
#28 Posted: 23:36:04 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
two reasons:
1. He didn't know when he asked so then it was a pride type thing
2. He also wanted Wildfire to obey him.
---
#29 Posted: 23:59:14 07/09/2014 | Topic Creator
BONUS!!!

At the distant land of Dragon's peak, a very powerful charm lies on Vathek. A spell that could only be broken under very special circumstances. Few things could allow one to break it. But one of those thing is the legendary Bono! A small orb that could undo a large array of spell or curses. But not only could they undo spells,they could redo the spells that it reverses. Luckily for most of Skylands only powerful dragons could retrieve it under their own will. Even luckier, most people didn't have any clue it even existed. Nobody had seen it in 1,359 years! It would take someone who had years to think in a high state of mind to figure out how to find it and how to get. Of course, as I mentioned already only dragons could retrieve it. So the chances of a powerful dragon that had years to think in a high state of mind are very slim and the bono is safe. Oh wait....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:57 07/09/2014 by Medicus
#30 Posted: 00:57:55 09/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5

At 7 pm the eight skylanders arrived at the base, two on each of the four sides. They thought they had the element of surprise but Kaos was already aware of them. He had everything planned out. He had eight traps ready even though he was quite sure that he’d only get to use one or two. He sent down Sledgehog, Painguin, Freaky Tiki, and Diger, to deal with the Skylanders. In addition he was ready to send Wallop or the newly evil Wildfire to help.Hoot Loop and Pop Thorn took on Freaky Tiki,Diger had Hot Head and Jawbreaker. Painguin was battleing Rattle Shake and Terrifin, Leaving Sledgehog to take on Snap Shot and Tree Rex. Of course it was Sledgehog who had Wallop join in. The odd thing was though that he had no need for help, After only two minutes, Tree Rex was knocked unconsiuoc, this impressed Kaos very much. A giant vortex opened over him. “ABORT!” yelled the life giant. The Skylanders quickly back a the academy. Why had Tree Rex been so easily trapped? Kaos was very delighted, having one of the most powerful Skylanders under his control! The best part yet was that Tree Rex knew how to get passed the improved security! Kaos knew within a matter of days the security would change,and so he had to be quick. He got several traps ready, he had all the preparations ready in an hour. He planned to attack in 4 hours and 32 minutes from now. By then his all new invention, a magical item that plugged in to the trap slot in his portal and allowed two traps to be plugged into it.

Back at The Academy

"Kaos will attack soon,I'm sure of it" Ninjini said to Snap Shot. " We best be ready when he does. We've lost tree Skylanders already." Snap Shot replied. "I'm quite aware of that. Have plenty of food ready… We’re going need it…."

TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry if this chapter was a little short, but I've got a very large chapter and another bonus coming soon….
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:13 10/09/2014 by Medicus
#31 Posted: 22:35:47 09/09/2014
I like the bonus! Good chapter, can't wait for the next!
---
A story.
#32 Posted: 22:45:28 09/09/2014
Awesome! May I recommend doing better with spelling, it kinda bugs me.

Also, mind telling us about the other doomlanders. smilie
#33 Posted: 00:11:54 10/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay,I'll go back and edit the spelling! The next chapter should be partially up tomorrow(its's a two parter). Another bonus will be out soon also!

Also, Epic popthorn, are the rainbows coming out of the elephant's ears supposed to look like dolphins?It's pretty cool since I like elephants and dolphins!
---
#34 Posted: 23:40:45 11/09/2014
I never realized that they look like dolphins, but now I see it now, its pretty cool!

Can't wait until the next chapter.
#35 Posted: 00:27:00 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Before I release the next chapter,a new bonus will be out. Chapter on maybe monday. Not Saturday as I will be camping(It is very rare for me)!
---
#36 Posted: 00:28:03 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
BONUS!!
Somewhere in another dimension was a very weak old foe of the Skylanders. One the had defeated long ago,Hectore. He was powerless,when he was in this dimension a mouse would be a good fight for him. He laid in the dimension of Veteres Enim.
There were few ways he’d ever be able to escape. One of them was a sort of jail break. An extremely powerful Fire element could burn a ‘hole’ in the dimensional barrier,if they were at the stone of Soka. Another was if he’d actually felt remorse.
Another way was if a genie wished him back. Although none of those were very likely. He’d most likely be there for all of eternity. Although if he ever did return he would most definitely seek out the Skylanders once again.
---
#37 Posted: 01:02:03 12/09/2014
Could hectore and Vathek, be in the main story?
#38 Posted: 10:19:34 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
What? Huh? yea okay I wouldn't include them in the bonuses if I didn't have plans for them. It'll be awhile but yes they will be eventually....
---
#39 Posted: 21:26:03 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
BONUS!!!
Painguin was a normal penguin as far as skylands goes. Although was fascinated with a mysterious artifact since he was young,the mystical weather belt. The weather belt had enormous power! It allowed the user to generate an array magical snow balls,freeze opponents,make it snow. After years of research,he found it. It didn’t take him long to learn to control the belt. He then used t to wreak havoc on many people in Skylands. Then he became a Domlander of the Water element!
---
#40 Posted: 21:28:24 12/09/2014 | Topic Creator
The first halve of the chapter I said would be on Monday will be sometime before 2 o'clock on Sunday along with yet another Bonus! Have fun tomorrow(I'll be camping)
---
#41 Posted: 22:49:26 12/09/2014
OMG! Painguin was a fan-made skylander I posted on the trap team page!
#42 Posted: 13:28:42 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm so so sorry! How similar was it? I'll remove that bonus but I SWEAR I didn't just steal it. When I came up with the original idea his name was not Painguin was not his original name, his name was Pengun. He was going to be similar to Chill bill with a freeze ray but I thought it was to cheesy and similal to Chill Bill. Also what page was it?
---
#43 Posted: 14:14:19 14/09/2014
Its fine, mine was a ninja penguin, so there really is no need to worry, I was just pointing out something. So you don't need to delete it.
#44 Posted: 14:45:26 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay! Also a new (halve )chapter will be out in just a few minutes!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:56 14/09/2014 by Medicus
#45 Posted: 14:50:36 14/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6-Part 1

Thirty-two minutes till Kaos would luanch his attack. He knew that if he lost this battle it would be very,very bad. If he lost this battle then it would be time to use the potentia orb. If he won then he’d hold of for a few days,maybe even a week or two. He launched the attack right on time and boy,was it a mad house. Rage Mage and Broccoli Guy were standing back healing and powering the others. Chef Pepper Jack was up against Lob Star. Sledgehog and Snap Shot were going at it evenly. Those two fight were neck and neck. The rest was basically a war zone. The Skylanders were winning , thanks to their numbers. After three minutes of battle,Kaos decided time to been in Tree Rex and Super Dark Wildfire. This was a smart decision on his part. Super Dark Wildfire was up against Flameslinger, he smacked his head so hard he was unconscious before he hit the ground. Trigger Happy saw this an opened fire. However none of the bullets could damage his shield. Flameslinger was took inside before Kaos could trap him. Then Sunburn came down to attack this,like Trigg's attempt,failed. He too was knocked defeated and this time he was trapped! He was pulled through the vortex and into the trap. For some odd reason,he didn’t mind being trapped. He felt bad, but at the same time happy. He couldn’t explain it. Twenty-two minutes later,after trapping Zap,Punk Shock and Slobber Tooth, Kaos called back his forces. He had lost one Doomlander to them as a prisoner. “Oh,Glumshanks!” Kaos said gladly to his troll butler. “Quite a victory today! Sure I lost Painguin,but I got FOUR new skylanders,and saw the true power of a super dark skylander!” “Oh,great sure! Maybe you’ll finally get to win for once,or perhaps,like every other time,you’ll get close then lose.” The troll said in his normal voice. “Isn’t it though? I’m going to evilize one or two of the new guys,for extra power!” Kaos remarked. “Although we don’t have too much left so I need to be careful how much I use.” Kaos went to evilize one of them,but all the petrified darkness was gone! So were two of his traps! Clearly one of the Doomlanders was behind it! Clearly he had been betrayed! He called the Doomlanders that were at the base to search for the traps and darkness. Two hours later, a single piece of darkness was found along with a broken Life trap. He couldn’t understand what had happened. Then he realized Tree Rex had let himself get trapped and he managed to break the trap! Tree Rex had planned the whole thing! He’d also stolen Sunburn! “Glumshanks bring me the potentia orb! We’re going on a little trip…..”

To Be Continued.......
---
#46 Posted: 17:07:37 14/09/2014
The suspense...
#47 Posted: 17:38:57 14/09/2014
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#48 Posted: 22:00:46 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter Six-Part 2

“Glumshanks bring me the potentia orb! We’re going on a little trip…..” Kaos said. Glumshanks left the room quickly and returned with the bright blue orb. They went down to an Arkeyan gyrocopter that they managed to get working and went on their way.
At the academy….

“I can’t believe this! Kaos may actually beat us!” Gill said to Lightning Rod. “I KNOW!” The lightning lord said sadly. “Why would he win? He isn’t as clever as he thinks he is,he is the same punk we’ve beaten dozen of times before!” said Tree Rex from behind him. Gill jumped to his feet. “DON’T TRY IT KAOS! WE KNOW WE LOST TREE REX!” Lightning Rod said loudly. “Guys, I escaped. I let him trap me because I knew how to escape.” Gill took a step forward he didn’t believe it yet. “How did you escape? How did we know that you not lying?” “Well you know that part of the trap that has the elemental symbol? Well it is made of pure magic, we elder elementals have light and dark in our bodies. I managed to focus more light into my laser and shot the magic symbol on the trap. When I did that,the combined magics caused a small but powerful explosion that was strong enough to tear a hole in the traptanium.” Tree Rex was quite proud of himself. After a little more reasoning they were finally convinced he was telling the
truth.
Meanwhile,at Kaos' part of the story...

Kaos had finally reached his destination, Arkus. “Um, Sir? Why are we at Arkus?” Glumshanks said stepping out of the gyrocopter. “The same reason as last time! For the Iron Fist of Arkus!” Kaos said proudly. “But Sir,I thought it lost it’s power after you got beat last time?” “Yes,but the last time we were here, I learned that the Arkeyans had a spare Iron fist of Arkus,incase the first one got worn out!. Then I’ll raise my army to join the doomlanders!” Kaos marched in stopping besides the fist. “Um,then
why’d we need the orb?” asked Glumshanks. “We don’t! Or atleast not yet… On the way back,perhaps I’ll use it. Or maybe I’ll keep saving it. NAH! I’ll use it one the way back!” Kaos walked into it, but nothing happened. Someone had already been here,to stop Kaos from getting to it!Although it wasn’t Tree Rex, it was someone who would soon be an enemy of both the Skylanders and Kaos. Kaos got extremely mad when he figured out what had happened and left to get the thing that the potenia orb was for. He eventually reached a secret base, that held a war suit that was more powerful than a Arkeyan war machine. This is what made Kaos the angriest. When he reached the war suit and tried to use the orb, he found out that the orb was a fake. He couldn't figure out whether it was always a fake or if someone had switched this out too.Then he went t retrieve the next piece of the core of darkness,which was 75% complete already. Once it was completed, there'd likely be one gigantic battle. Once it was complete the soon to be foe that stopped Kaos from controlling Arkus again,would start a new war.

To be continued.....
---
#49 Posted: 22:35:56 16/09/2014
Is there a part three?
---
#50 Posted: 22:39:42 16/09/2014 | Topic Creator
I don't think I'll do a part three,I'm just gonna move to Chapter 7. There is still a possibility depends on how writing goes(I just started) Also just gonna throw this out here....the new foe is someone you wouldn't expect...
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me