darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > There are Villains Missing from the Poster
Page 1 of 1
There are Villains Missing from the Poster
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#1 Posted: 14:04:02 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
From the achievements leak, we got small pictures of a number of villains.
Some we knew, others, we did not.
Now with the poster, we can give name to almost all of the villains in STT.
Almost.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

These two villains are not on the poster, which could mean they are meant to fill up some of the "?" spaces, or that the poster is not complete.
There was a little conversation in the STT page, and someone said they are Adv. Pack villains. They can't be, because they were listed in certain levels.

If you have any more villains that aren't on the poster, please share.
---
A story.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#2 Posted: 14:10:14 16/08/2014
They are requiring additional $20+ level purchases to get remaining villains? I guess that makes sense, but now they're double dipping on us...having to buy the trap AND a level pack.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
skylandsfan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5316
#3 Posted: 14:11:52 16/08/2014
There is one more though
---
My life will not be complete until I own Sun Dragon
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4 Posted: 14:12:08 16/08/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster
They are requiring additional $20+ level purchases to get remaining villains? I guess that makes sense, but now they're double dipping on us...having to buy the trap AND a level pack.

What? Yous till only need 9 traps in order to play as all the villains, and buying the adventure packs has been a thing since the beginning of the series.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#5 Posted: 14:15:47 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bionichute

What? Yous till only need 9 traps in order to play as all the villains, and buying the adventure packs has been a thing since the beginning of the series.

I think he's saying that they are making us buy Traps, and then AP's to get all villains. It surely isn't fair, but Acti knows they can make money from us. They just push the boundaries every year...
---
A story.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#6 Posted: 14:17:58 16/08/2014

I understand, but I wanted everyone to know they've bumped it to a dual purchase requirement for those that dont buy every little thing. Oh and if they happen to have crystal elementals inside of these pay zones, you have a third requirement now.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:46 16/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 16:13:03 16/08/2014
[User Posted Image]
Not every Villain was shown on the poster
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:14:26 16/08/2014 by Windumup
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#8 Posted: 16:21:08 16/08/2014
I think they might be Villains from one (or both) of the new Element/Elements.
---
You can't handle MEMES
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#9 Posted: 16:44:48 16/08/2014
I still say there aren't going to be new elements. We know 2 of the 8 secret villains, so that only leaves 6. If you look at the trap holder from the tablet trailer, these are what's missing: 1 undead, 1 earth, 2 air, 2 fire, and 2 magic. Add it up and it adds up to 8, just like how many secret villains are on the poster. So let's say the hand guy could be a magic, possibly the missing magic big boss, and the ninja bird could easily be air. They aren't those, but those are guesses. But I will still always say there isn't a new element until they actually announce it, to which I'll be upset because I actually don't want a new element.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#10 Posted: 16:51:02 16/08/2014
I think we would have some answers, if we could manage to know what exactly the Trap Level Packs are.

I mean, is that just another name for the Adventure Packs, or are they special packs with a trap and maybe another level...?
Those question marks could easily be Adventure or Trap Level Pack enemies... But so could be the Hand Eye enemy.

Remember that the Nightmare Express was on an achievement too...

And I guess all the Elements will have the same number of enemies. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#11 Posted: 17:08:54 16/08/2014
Quote: Drek95

Remember that the Nightmare Express was on an achievement too...

And I guess all the Elements will have the same number of enemies. smilie

The Pirate Seas ship was also on one of the achievements, and both it and the Nightmare Express' achievement referred to vehicles of the same/similar kind ("ride the train", "shoot down 30 air pirates"), but not necessarily the exact same vehicle.

Judging by the trap collector tray, Undead, Earth and Magic have 1 villain less than the other elements, similar to how Undead, Earth and Tech lack series+ characters. The number of villains match the poster.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#12 Posted: 17:30:55 16/08/2014
Pretty sure every element will have at least 4 or 5 villains to go along with it, and that the 6 at the bottom are from earth, air, magic, and fire.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#13 Posted: 17:54:15 16/08/2014
Pretty sure every element will have at least 4 or 5 villains to go along with it, and that the 6 at the bottom are from earth, air, magic, and fire.

And undead, unless that's the element of the tenth Doom Raider. It's more likely to be air or fire, though, judging by the number of missing villains per element.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me