Page 1 of 1
Wave One For Trap Team?
boba772 Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#1 Posted: 03:02:31 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, I was wondering what was going to be in wave one for Trap Team. I still have not been able to find out any of them, and all I know for sure that I can get day one is Food Fight, Gear Shift, Snap Shot, and Wildfire. (Plus their dark counterparts.) I don't really care about villains (other then Kaos) but I do care about varients. So I guess I am asking what is going to be in wave one for sure that we know, if we know anything. Thanks!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#2 Posted: 03:42:31 16/08/2014
I don't think we know what's actually in the shipments yet except the Gill Grunt+Gill Runt buddy pack from Walmart, and that Gearshift is in a later wave (but is available earlier on preorder).
---
#all Spyros are valid
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#3 Posted: 04:13:52 16/08/2014
I have a feeling besides all the starter pack and gearshift, we will get these: water buddy pack exclusive to Walmart for pre ordering. Then I think we have a strong chance to get wildfire, the Nightmare Express adventure pack, the blades/torch/ s4 gill grunt triple pack, chopper, s4 gill grunt single, and the Kaos trap at launch because we saw them all in packages on a poster. I also have a strong feeling wallop will be at launch, but he is ju st a complete guess that I'd like. I do however get the feeling Bushwack, or Tuff Luck, but more likely Bushwack, will be wa be 1 or wave 2. I say this because usually they give you everything you need to 100% level one at launch, the only exception being Swap Force with the dig zone. But Wave 2 of Swap Force, and Giants actually, came out within a week of launch at Toys R Us. So with that in mind I have a feeling one of the life Trap Masters will be available within the week of launch. But these are, of course, just my guesses.
min8or Yellow Sparx Gems: 1030
#4 Posted: 04:52:31 16/08/2014
Quote: GinjaNinja
I have a feeling besides all the starter pack and gearshift, we will get these: water buddy pack exclusive to Walmart for pre ordering. Then I think we have a strong chance to get wildfire, the Nightmare Express adventure pack, the blades/torch/ s4 gill grunt triple pack, chopper, s4 gill grunt single, and the Kaos trap at launch because we saw them all in packages on a poster. I also have a strong feeling wallop will be at launch, but he is ju st a complete guess that I'd like. I do however get the feeling Bushwack, or Tuff Luck, but more likely Bushwack, will be wa be 1 or wave 2. I say this because usually they give you everything you need to 100% level one at launch, the only exception being Swap Force with the dig zone. But Wave 2 of Swap Force, and Giants actually, came out within a week of launch at Toys R Us. So with that in mind I have a feeling one of the life Trap Masters will be available within the week of launch. But these are, of course, just my guesses.

stealth ability wasn't available in Swap Force till wave 3.

to give enough to 100% the game we would need a Trap Master of each element, and i don't see that happening in wave 1.
---
271figures+11Vehicles+55Traps(+Outlaw,Riot,Steamed,Rebel,Steampunk)+38Magic Items
TrapTeamNeeded:Life and Water Minis (s2)
#5 Posted: 05:01:48 16/08/2014
Quote: min8or
Quote: GinjaNinja

stealth ability wasn't available in Swap Force till wave 3.

to give enough to 100% the game we would need a Trap Master of each element, and i don't see that happening in wave 1.

I know stealth wasn't until wave 3. I said they give you enough to complete the first level, not the entire game.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#6 Posted: 05:06:45 16/08/2014
Well in an obvious process of elimination in prediction, obviously not Enigma, Thunderbolt, Tuff Luck, Blastermind (Maybe), Fling Kong, Trail Blazer, Echo, or even cries Short Cut. Most of the others possibly have a higher chance. I'd also wouldn't count on regular release Gearshift, Kaboom, Tread Head, and especially Cobra Cadabra.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#7 Posted: 05:31:57 16/08/2014
Honestly they should hold off on the adventure pack till wave 2 or 3. Ppl buy the game oct 4th or for xmas let those play the game for awhile beat it etc...let the adventure pack come out with a wave so ppl can play the later waves figures again and have something new to play etc. Just my thoughts.
#8 Posted: 15:36:19 16/08/2014
Though I bet the first adventure pack will be at launch, I agree. I'd like it to be a small wait for it.
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#9 Posted: 16:23:51 16/08/2014
Tread Head, Fist Bump, Bushwhack, and Head Rush are most likely Wave 2
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#10 Posted: 16:50:18 16/08/2014
As of now, we don't know the Trap assortment for Wave 1, but (if the Homeenter leak is correct) we know what the Trap Masters and Single packs are.

Wallop
Gusto
Krypt King
Wildfire

Torch
Funny Bone
Chopper

Gill Grunt
Shroomboom

Nightmare Express adventure pack
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#11 Posted: 16:58:12 16/08/2014
there was a guy here that did a post about the trap team stuff he was gonna get for the shop he worked at. he told the prices of the stuff, and typed what he was expecting to get.... if we find that post it will give a good indication on what will be trap team wave1. i have tried to find it but without any luck, it is here on the forum somewhere...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
boba772 Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#12 Posted: 23:05:03 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Well, if I go by that list and assume that there will be that three pack with Blades and TOrch and GG, and also assume TRU will have a day one b1g1 40%, then I am looking at 40$ for the 3 pack and adventure pack, 16$ for chopper and funny bone, 48$ for the trap masters and 10$ for Shroom Boom. So 114$, plus tax for day one stuff, minus Minis, traps, and the possibility of changes. Thanks for the help. smilie I will be sure to keep checking until we know what everything confirmed is.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#13 Posted: 00:45:42 17/08/2014
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=103645

Here's the link to the distribution info. If you don't want to read through it, here's the info.

Trap 3-Packs: $14.99

Trap Single Packs: $5.99

Trap Master Single Packs: $14.99

Core Character Single Pack: $9.99

Core Character Triple Pack: $24.99

Trap Level Pack: $24.99

Mini Two-Packs: $13.99

So, here are the prices.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#14 Posted: 07:30:02 17/08/2014
okay, maybe we should try get in touch with this guy and ask him if there is more info..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me