Page 1 of 1
Interest=Rekindled
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 23:57:17 15/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Is anyone else feeling this way after the new poster and character reveals?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 00:00:46 16/08/2014
yes..
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#3 Posted: 01:17:57 16/08/2014
No...
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#4 Posted: 03:08:20 16/08/2014
A little bit. Probably not enough to buy the game, but it still looks fun.
#5 Posted: 03:15:00 16/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Yeah I still definitely won't buy the game until the price has dropped but still I'm far more interested in it again.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#6 Posted: 03:26:20 16/08/2014
Not necessarily the characters, but I've come to realize that I like a lot more about this game than I dislike. After seeing some of the new videos, and noticing how fun the villain mechanic looks, I feel a lot more open to the idea. And, I thought I would dislike most if not all of the Trap Masters, but I notice that I actually like a good portion of them.

I'm still not going to buy the game or the Trap Masters at full price (nor will I get a Trap Master of each element, just ones I like), but I think I'll end up giving this game a go. I don't know if I'll be getting it for Christmas or once Skylanders 5 is announced, but unless they reveal another thing about this game that enrages me, I'm probably going to get it eventually.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#7 Posted: 04:00:10 16/08/2014
I was going to buy the game nonetheless. Just at some point next year when the price lowers a bit. My Interest has definitely increased, but not so much that im going to buy the game at launch. There are a few characters Im actually excited for:

(In no order at all)
Tuff Luck
Thunderbolt
Lob Star
Bat Spin/High Five/Flip Wreck
Echo
Cobra Cadabra (I dont know where the hate came from.....)
Fling Kong (Is it me, or is he riding a hoverboard?)
Tread Head
Blades
Trail Blazer
Deja Vu
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#8 Posted: 04:08:27 16/08/2014
I'm gonna buy the game at launch/a bit after launch due to my birthday happening a bit after the game's release.

Also I've bought every game near launch, so no point in stopping now.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#9 Posted: 18:35:55 16/08/2014
Yes, I'm more interested in the game again after we got all that info. There are quite a few characters I'm interested in. I will buy it, although I never buy the Skylanders games at launch; I always wait for the price to drop.
---
Purple dragon.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#10 Posted: 18:37:19 16/08/2014
About the same. If I knew more about the gameplay (you know, what I'm REALLY paying money for) outside of what's been communicated, maybe I'd be more optimistic. They've slammed me hard on certain features I want, and I know next game all of the money spent on the gimmick is minimized, so all that's left is what do I get inside the game outside of trapping and stomping through levels.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:38:25 16/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#11 Posted: 18:45:36 16/08/2014
interest not rekindled yet, i still need more info but of what i have seen so far it dont look promising. there is just to much gimmick and the lack of any real game content is big. this may be the last skylanders game for me.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#12 Posted: 18:47:39 16/08/2014
Quote: isaac343018s

Probably because he looks random and rushed. However, I like his design. Unlike Echo (my least favourite, no offense to fans of him/her), I think he's probably going to have some of the most unique attacks, alongside Deja Vu.
---
You can't handle MEMES
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#13 Posted: 18:50:19 16/08/2014
I hope there's more game content that is surrounding the villains...that might make me bite a little more on buying traps. The Swap Zones were a fairly substantial value proposition in the game...scoring modes, etc...not to say I want more of the same, but there was much more thought in re playability in Swap Force than any other game previous had.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#14 Posted: 18:53:18 16/08/2014
Quote: ladala
Not necessarily the characters, but I've come to realize that I like a lot more about this game than I dislike.

This. I think I was more on the fence, than not wanting this without gameplay additions. Reconsidered when I saw Rainfish Riviera gameplay.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:22 16/08/2014 by Arc of Archives
#15 Posted: 18:58:10 16/08/2014
Quote: Qcumber
Quote: isaac343018s

Probably because he looks random and rushed. However, I like his design. Unlike Echo (my least favourite, no offense to fans of him/her), I think he's probably going to have some of the most unique attacks, alongside Deja Vu.

that cobra guy looks like hes just some left overs from swap force snake guy and that boxing vampire.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#16 Posted: 18:58:34 16/08/2014
I don't get all of the hate for Cobra Cadabra right now. He looks like hell have some awesome moves.

Anyway, I'm really digging Enigma, Trail Blazer, Fling Kong, Tuff Luck, and Short Cut.
---
#hu
#17 Posted: 19:00:37 16/08/2014
Quote: Rickorio
I don't get all of the hate for Cobra Cadabra right now. He looks like hell have some awesome moves.

Anyway, I'm really digging Enigma, Trail Blazer, Fling Kong, Tuff Luck, and Short Cut.

no hate here but we have not seen any moves or the characters in game of the cobra guy yet, but we know hes a mix of the snake guy and that boxing vampire from swap force by looking at the picture.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:11:34 16/08/2014 by CountMoneyBone
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#18 Posted: 19:01:13 16/08/2014
I wanted it already, but I was so 'eh' on the revealed characters before the poster that I thought I was going to stop on an adventure pack and call it a day. After the poster I noticed I haven't been that hyped for figures since SSA - during Giants I liked everyone, but no one but Tree Rex really grew on me over time, including Ninjini which I expected to be a big fan of but never really wanted after the game came out. I'll obviously not end up with everyone I want because I have to make priorities for the little money I have spare for this, but it's been a looong while since I decided to pass on a lot of games I wanted to buy this year just to get a few more figures.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#19 Posted: 19:02:45 16/08/2014
Quote: CountMoneyBone
Quote: Rickorio

we haven seen any moves or the characters in game of the cobra guy yet, but we know hes a mix of the snake guy and that boxing vampire from swap force by looking at the picture.

Last time I saw it rattlesnakes aren't cobras. By that logic every dragon skylander from an element which already has one is a mix of that previous guy, or all elves are Stealth Elf rehashes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#20 Posted: 19:21:58 16/08/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
Quote: ladala
Not necessarily the characters, but I've come to realize that I like a lot more about this game than I dislike.

This. I think I was more on the fence, than not wanting this without gameplay additions. Reconsidered when I saw Rainfish Riviera gameplay.

i wasnt that convinced, it looked the usual and what i would expect of a skylanders game. i just need more info to make the final decision.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#21 Posted: 19:24:58 16/08/2014
^ Yes, yes, I'm able to read your earlier posts in this thread... smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:39 16/08/2014 by Arc of Archives
#22 Posted: 17:33:06 17/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I still do want to see more gameplay before deciding how much I want to spend on this
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me