First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
clear image of full poster
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#51 Posted: 17:14:18 15/08/2014
On the official website, it says that there's 18 Cores and 16 Trap Masters, so I doubt there's going to be any Trap Masters in the two new Elements. However, there aren't any Mins of new Skylanders, so I doubt there'll be Minis either.

So there's probably going to be two Core Skylanders, but that means there are two places with no Skylander, as the other two types of Skylanders probably aren't on those Elements.

I haven't been on the website in a few months, though.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#52 Posted: 17:15:51 15/08/2014
So yeah. Another August, another confirmation of all the characters! (Actually I wonder what happened to the Frito Lay ones...)
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#53 Posted: 17:20:13 15/08/2014
Quote: Technos
(Actually I wonder what happened to the Frito Lay ones...)

If you look at the poster from the tablet video, you can see that the question marks in the Undead, Water, and Life sections are where they were.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Technos Green Sparx Gems: 159
#54 Posted: 17:23:39 15/08/2014
I know that. But this higher quality poster came AFTER the tablet video one.
---
Favorite skylanders of each element:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#55 Posted: 17:26:12 15/08/2014
They must be planning a separate announcement for the fritolaylanders.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
#56 Posted: 17:44:13 15/08/2014
So I just noticed that there are only five villain elements that are missing some, but there are 6 spots.

Does this mean that they're hiding two from one element?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#57 Posted: 18:09:59 15/08/2014
I noticed that when people are giving their opinions about the new characters, no one says anything about Fling Kong. I've seen his name mentioned once in this whole topic before me. What are your guys' opinions on him?
---
Hi
Kung Fu Man Gold Sparx Gems: 2120
#58 Posted: 18:16:26 15/08/2014
It's basically Son Goku (not DBZ but chinese mythology), nothing too surprising there.
#59 Posted: 18:21:04 15/08/2014
His name is amazing.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#60 Posted: 18:28:49 15/08/2014
Oh, so he is basically Sun Wukong! I thought so. And he does have a clever name. Always nice to have some outside of dragon and griffin, typical mythology in there! Although, when he was just a blurry image, I was really hoping that he was going to be a Kamaitachi. He would've been even cooler if he was a sickle-pawed weasel riding a dust devil. Makes for the perfect Air elemental!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#61 Posted: 18:34:27 15/08/2014
I think Fling Kong is one of the best Cores.

I think the Air Element is better than it was in the past three games, and Blades looks like he could of been from SSA.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#62 Posted: 18:37:51 15/08/2014
Even more question marks? Now that's just trolling, but the nice way.
But darn, I wasn't expecting to want Air and Earth traps instead of my usual love for Magic and Undead guys - Golden Queen and Bad Juju look great!

(that is if I don't end up getting more skylanders than my wallet can take,Enigma will still take a closer look from me however)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#63 Posted: 18:42:55 15/08/2014
Well apparently Gamescon hit the mother load for information. Now if we can get game modes etc understood...unless...we already have everything.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:43:27 15/08/2014 by GhostRoaster
Slykor Red Sparx Gems: 12
#64 Posted: 18:48:50 15/08/2014
Enigma has got to be the most mature Skylander to date, definetly a favorite, Cobra Cadabra, Thunderbolt and Short Cut would be my other favorites of the ones revealed today.
---
Previously known as SkylandersBoy
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#65 Posted: 20:27:18 15/08/2014
I really like Thunderbolt. Bad news is he's likely going to be released late.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#66 Posted: 20:40:30 15/08/2014
Quote: legendaryfabo
I noticed that when people are giving their opinions about the new characters, no one says anything about Fling Kong. I've seen his name mentioned once in this whole topic before me. What are your guys' opinions on him?

You are right! I totally forgot to talk about him!
He looks like a really cool character with maybe a ranged attacks (I think I see some kind of banana boomerangs in his hands), but he migh have some gameplay similar to Boom Jet, with that hoverboard.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#67 Posted: 23:31:24 15/08/2014
Wowee I love Thunder Bolt and flig kong. Monkeys for the the win! Tuff luck is definitely a girl.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#68 Posted: 00:21:56 16/08/2014
I find it kind of interesting that the 3 elements missing a repose have characters that have been heavily requested by fans for reposes; ie, Ghost Roaster for Undead, Boomer for Tech and Dino-Rang for Earth.

Wonder why the count is off? Surely those 3 elements will have reposes, right?

EDIT: Oh, looks like that hand..eye..uh guy villain is missing from the villain list. perhaps he's the big magic one? On the big image list, we're missing Magic and perhaps another "new" element.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:48 16/08/2014 by spyroflame0487
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#69 Posted: 00:27:25 16/08/2014
Enigma doesn't feel like a Skylander, but in this case that's not a complaint, possibly the coolest looking figure since Smolderdash.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Sky Master 1606 Blue Sparx Gems: 776
#70 Posted: 02:08:25 16/08/2014
Quote:
EDIT: Oh, looks like that hand..eye..uh guy villain is missing from the villain list. perhaps he's the big magic one? On the big image list, we're missing Magic and perhaps another "new" element.

Yeah, I noticed that also. The villain that you mentioned and the other ninja bird looking villain are both not shown on the poster. I am not sure how to post images, but if you look at the "Achievements in Trap Team" topic, the images of the villains are shown for the chapter 7 and chapter 15 completion achievements.
Here is the link to the achievements list. It might be easier than searching for the actual topic.
www.gamerinabox.com/1334-skyla...ucces360-2.html
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:17:52 16/08/2014 by Sky Master 1606
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#71 Posted: 02:34:56 16/08/2014
I am starting to absolutely love fling-kong!!!!
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#72 Posted: 04:02:56 16/08/2014
Quote: sprocketrocket
I am starting to absolutely love fling-kong!!!!

Same. I love the monkey madness! I love Thunderbolt too.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#73 Posted: 05:00:30 16/08/2014
While I don't love the character, I do see the appeal of Fling Kong. A monkey riding a magic carpet is so original, plus the monkey is my Zodiac so I do have a soft spot for him. Hoping he has an awesome gameplay.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
HunterYellowstn Green Sparx Gems: 129
#74 Posted: 05:14:51 16/08/2014
The question marks for the new elements really have me wondering. To me they would pretty much have to be light and dark, or another way to put it, Kaos and Eon element. I'm not sure if they would do it but I think it would be interesting to have older skylanders brought to the new element, like an Eon Spyro and Kaos Cynder. I don't want to say repose because it would be great if they gave them a slightly different look but a new moveset. If there are Kaos and Eon elements, then it would make sense for there to be someone trapable for each element. And if Kaos is Kaos, what if Eon is Eon? I know that it is a way out of left field idea, but Eon is opposite of Kaos and the biggest name for that 'element'. I am not sure how they would do it but my guess it that you would be catching AN Eon, not THE Eon.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#75 Posted: 05:37:50 16/08/2014
Quote: spyroflame0487
I find it kind of interesting that the 3 elements missing a repose have characters that have been heavily requested by fans for reposes; ie, Ghost Roaster for Undead, Boomer for Tech and Dino-Rang for Earth.

Wonder why the count is off? Surely those 3 elements will have reposes, right?

I wondering this also, seems odd these 3 elements have no repose listed. I would have loved a repose of those 3 or at least boomer/ghost as we did get a re-release of dino-rang.
#76 Posted: 08:35:36 16/08/2014
Quote: ClayFace
I really like Thunderbolt. Bad news is he's likely going to be released late.

That would be right :-( I bet you they will release enigma the same way they did with doom stone
---
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#77 Posted: 19:39:56 16/08/2014
Short cut gives me the creeps OnO scissors as weapon *gulps*

I love echo so far she/he looks like sea dragon or sea serpent I had dream last night that I was holding it looked sweet

More monkeys D: must hide my bananas

Egidma is awesome
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:50:58 16/08/2014 by sky-dragon
Winter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1502
#78 Posted: 06:50:53 18/08/2014
Quote: Kung Fu Man
It's basically Son Goku (not DBZ but chinese mythology), nothing too surprising there.

Yes, it's called Journey to the West or for any anime fans out there Saiyuki. It was written during the Ming dynasty and is a classic in Chinese literature. But yeah totally admiring the creativity on Fling Kong just a pinch disappointed the slots for regulars were replaced with minis. BTW I would grin like an idiot if Fling Kong flew around on a Kinto'un (The name of the cloud Son Goku rides). All and all looks promising.
---
Eon:"Perhaps I can tell you more about it...in time."
Winter: D-did Eon just troll me!?
ShaneK Yellow Sparx Gems: 1736
#79 Posted: 15:23:03 18/08/2014
Quote: Winter
Quote: Kung Fu Man

Yes, it's called Journey to the West or for any anime fans out there Saiyuki. It was written during the Ming dynasty and is a classic in Chinese literature. But yeah totally admiring the creativity on Fling Kong just a pinch disappointed the slots for regulars were replaced with minis. BTW I would grin like an idiot if Fling Kong flew around on a Kinto'un (The name of the cloud Son Goku rides). All and all looks promising.

I think a lot of English speakers would know Sun Wu Kong as Monkey Magic from the Japanese remake shot in Manchuria which had very funny dubbing - and a lady playing the Monk Xuanzang (confused me no end as a kid).

[User Posted Image]
milton310 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#80 Posted: 16:07:00 18/08/2014
Huzzah! Enigma probably will be the next Doom Stone
---
"One choice can lead to a change to the metagame"
Member of the Smogon OU/Ban Committee
Head of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Tiering List
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me